Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

It's because the hype train has long since left the tracks and now sores through the air into the heavens of hype

Building off of that, maybe the hype train is underwater, swimming alongside the sharks.

Not a single mention of "sharkwing" on hype site but we have multiple pages of pakour...........I see that DE is treating "sharkwing" like they were treating archwing game as whole to this point...........completly ignoring it, I cant describe my disappointment in DE right now

The irony of hype site completly killing all my hype for this update :(

A bit disappointed with that, was hoping for something more.............covering? Like a proper body armor...

I think we will get more armor over time. I like the style so far, covers the important parts (except one o3o') and the doggy still can move/jump around quickly (and I am really looking forward to see how it looks on different doggys with different sizes)

Edited by Fabpsi

A bit disappointed with that, was hoping for something more.............covering? Like a proper body armor...

actually this is better, coveres vulerable joins that if harmed would take out a kubrow, and you don't want bulky armor that would slow it's maneuverablity. So I'd say it's quite practical and makes some logical sense

Did you up-vote your own comment?

Also, I have to agree with you slightly, Archwing REALLY needs love.

I didnt, can you even upvote your own comment ?

And yes it does, few people including me created pretty long list of  interesting mission ideas in fan concept  section, visit it if you can and give your opinion, and ideas :)

link to topic:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/490604-the-amazing-potential-of-archwing-mission-concepts/

Don't worry, they'll list the Sharkwing on the 7th tab.

Well with how near update is I dont expect to get 7th tab before update, which is counter-productive, people who dont watch devstreams wont know about changes to archwing and wont get hyped.........unless thats what DE wants, which would means that changes to archwing are so small that DE doesnt want people to get hyped and then disappointed.