The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Utility Slot

LoliKon00

is a good addition but the cool hard fact is you will need to forma your frames at least twice to make use of it... if u just have enough slots for your mods atm.
This is NOT a warframe hate thread. I like the addition = =

Edited by LoliKong8618

is a good addition but the cool hard fact is you will need to forma your frames at least twice to make use of it... if u just have enough slots for your mods atm

You have to forma frames to put most things on them. Exactly what changes when they add an extra slot except that you can now add one more item to your frame?

Nothing changes, and this thread lacks any decent point.

Are people actually complaining about getting to put MORE stuff on your Warframe?

Unbelievable.

All I know is I'm putting a max Rush on literally everyone and I'm more excited for this than pretty much everything else U17 has to offer, and there's a LOT it's putting on the table already.

Watch the stream or read the overview by AM_bunny, but devs said you get a 'guaranteed' utility slot from a quest, with a possibility you can get more through other means.

This is correct on the stream they said a quest for a guaranteed slot AND through other methods unspecified. In fact they did not mention a maximum so it could be three slots for all we know.

Watch the stream or read the overview by AM_bunny, but devs said you get a 'guaranteed' utility slot from a quest, with a possibility you can get more through other means.

This is correct on the stream they said a quest for a guaranteed slot AND through other methods unspecified. In fact they did not mention a maximum so it could be three slots for all we know.

Let me clarify there will only be ONE utility slot per frame, you most likely have to activate this slot with an item like a potato and you will get one of those from the quest, if you want to activate the utility slot in every frame you have to get that item on another way.

Edited by Saske92

This is a good point.

When the ability slots were removed, in some frames I lost polarizations, in others I kept too much unneeded polaraties.

With this, half or more then my frames will need more forma, and knowing I have all frames, its allot of work.

Meanwhile non, not even one, of my frames is prepared to pvp, that uses completely different sets of mods polarities, for the meantime there is not many pvp compatible mods, and they are all low ranks, but in the future this will be a mess, when your pve polarities will clash with ur pvp polarities.

The fact is, the constant change of the game keeps braking allot of gear setups, its good the game is evolving, but these changes are really deep and destructive to allot of the players owned gear, and time invested.

It's just like when damage 2.0 appeared and made allot of weapons bad or useless; or the prime problematic, we have allot of frames and amazing weapons, that become inferior and crap, as soon as the prime version is released, because primes are always superior, and always show up much later then the regular version.

So yah, for many of you this topic might seem small and insignificant, the truth is, DE's unplanned development, just keep messing up too much with what players have achieved and invested in the game.

Edited by 7grims

Players: Hey DE you know waht would be cool? if you gave us more slots for our frames, to use all that utility mods that otherwise we wouldn't use

DE: Ok, we are will give you a new slot for utility mods

Players: DE how the hell you dare give us this?!?blah blah this is bad and you should feel bad blah blah formas blah blah unplanned development blah etc etc

GKlAlRe.png

seriously guys theres no way to make you happy