Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Will Make The Sentients So Much Stronger Than Other Warframe Enemies?

Shylyrushed

If the last synthesis entry is (as I think) related to Sentients they will be able to adapt and become resilient to any incoming damage except for "The flaw" that make them vulnerable to the Void, so basically any Warframe power. Our weapons will become progressively ineffective while we will retain the ability to damage them through power no matter what.

Or I could be completely wrong about that text and it may not be hinting use on the fact that Sentients was Corpus-crafted under the command of the Orokin.

Edit : and they will be able to duplicate if they are harmed with weapon... again, only if I am right about this text.

Edited by Neofaucheur

You kill one with melee.

The others adapt so you cant kill them with melee or they'll have a huge damage reduction.

You kill one with puncture base weapons.

The same happens, huge damage reduction on puncture.

You kill them with MP

Now they're resistant to MP.

Basically they adapt and become more harder to kill.

If that's how they actually work that's kind of disappointing.

To those of you who don't play conclave, there is a speech Teshin makes if your playing annihilation that is really training for a enemy who like the Tenno can come back to life which I think has to do with the oro you have to pick up after each kill. It seems that is like their life force, so it seems to me a lot of killing has to be done close up to be able to retrieve their oro and prevent them from re-animating. 

I kinda hope they'll have at least some units that get to copy any ability used in a mission/near them. It'd promote using less of really good powers and more of decent powers. Also the suffering that having a Loki in a mission would be.

To those of you who don't play conclave, there is a speech Teshin makes if your playing annihilation that is really training for a enemy who like the Tenno can come back to life which I think has to do with the oro you have to pick up after each kill. It seems that is like their life force, so it seems to me a lot of killing has to be done close up to be able to retrieve their oro and prevent them from re-animating.

I agree with this. Just spamming powers won't kill Sentients permanently, they'll come back and hammer you again and again. You have to get right in the thick of it to beat them.

If they do indeed reanimate, it's possible that you won't gain affinity for "killing" them, rather the Oro you collect act like Affinity Orbs.

Now imagine if Greedy Pull affects that Oro on the ground as well... we'll see the return of GMags in recruiting but for Sentient farming instead :P

Edited by PsiWarp

You kill one with melee.

The others adapt so you cant kill them with melee or they'll have a huge damage reduction.

You kill one with puncture base weapons.

The same happens, huge damage reduction on puncture.

You kill them with MP

Now they're resistant to MP.

Basically they adapt and become more harder to kill.

That makes it seem like there can't be many in a map at once, or they'll eventually become impossible to kill. I really hope that they aren't just better damage sponges, but actually have better AI. I want them to be agile like us, avoid fire, flank, ambush, etc.

Now imagine if Greedy Pull affects that Oro on the ground as well... we'll see the return of GMags in recruiting but for Sentient farming instead :P

Given the fact that grabbing it would have effects for all players, it probably isn't instanced in the slightest, and I think I'd have to believe it's something neither carrier or mag could pull. It'll probably function like it does in Conclave, floating to whoever got the kill, but maybe it'll sit there. Either way I can't imagine mag or carrier working on it, since again, instanced.

They all have nullifier fields , they all switch teleport your camera and FoV , they all use corrupt bombard rockets , they all have invincibility and life drain phases , they all laugh at you from a far , they all have 99% damage resistance auras and eximus skins.