Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Five Nights At Freddy's Dev Speaks About Hate.

TheErebus.

Sure, he's a human with emotions and whatnot. Nobody with any sense thinks otherwise.

But that doesn't mean we can't dislike his games, nor the obvious milking, or even the rabid fanbase.

He specifically says that it's ok to dislike his games, but only for good reason.

To hate something just because it's popular is what he is against. 

All I saw was 1 & 2, I had not known that he had made 3 and 4 already.

But, being completely honest, if they're good games, then why does it matter how fast he pumps them out? They're still good. I mean, judging from steam reviews, the latest is at 96% positive.

If it were obvious milking, them it'd be the same damn features, setting, and nothing changed over and over again, but if reviews are good, then it doesn't seem to me that it is.

Edited by SgtFlex

He specifically says that it's ok to dislike his games, but only for good reason.

Then he opposes our very hipster lifestyle. Petty fool, we are legion.

hipster.jpg

If it were obvious milking, them it'd be the same damn features and nothing changed over and over again, but if reviews are good, then it doesn't seem to me that it is.

I wouldn't count on the steam reviews, I dunno, to me it seems like a portion of them are just the fanboys giving it a good review.

Then he opposes our very hipster lifestyle. Petty fool, we are legion.

hipster.jpg

STEP BACK!

I HAVE UNPOPULAR THINGS AT MY DISPOSAL!

Edited by TheErebus.

Sure, he's a human with emotions and whatnot. Nobody with any sense thinks otherwise.

But that doesn't mean we can't dislike his games, nor the obvious milking, or even the rabid fanbase.

I think he's trying to make a point is don't let what people say take you down. I personal don't play these games I just watch them. I enjoy them as much as the next.

I have friends who don't like them, they're entitled to their opinion but they don't say he's milking all he can.

I think if he was milking all he could out of the game he would of done a bunch of DLC. Adding skins to characters and other things.

To be fair- I have nothing against the man himself. I would do the same thing he's doing if I were in his shoes.

What I do dislike is how little the differences are, if u look at it realistically FNAF 1 is about the same shizzle as FNAF4, slightly different details but the same thing overall:

-Predictable jumpscares
-Illusion of multitasking
-Patterns in gameplay

But even that is not my major complaint, I absolutely dislike the fandom.. the way they spam all over the place about how GOOD OF A STORY the game has and how BETTER THAN A LOT OF GAMES it is when 99% of it is basically absurd fanmade theories.. and how much "content" the game has when mostly it's a bunch of the same top10 videos on YT.

Even then.. I usually don't care about the game at all.. the dark times come when a new one is released though.. which is basically every 3-4 months when FNAF fandom poisons the internet with a flood of FNAF content. I'm glad the youtuber I like the most dislikes FNAF and doesn't do vids even for views. All hail to the Mangaminx <3

Fun fact: Even a chunk of the Furry fanbase who actually supported the game wholeheartedly for.. <_< >_> reasons... Is now pissed off at how the whole thing have been demeaning to the fandom due to fanboys talking stupid shizzle.

Dan_Aria, the one who dislikes fandoms because they're silly. `-`

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

i dislike them because well

thier kinda pandering.

and its literally pretty much the exact same game

only the most recent one even add an actual new mechanic.

and its literally cheesy jump scare the game

i love horror game as concept but jump scares are the lowest form of it and alot of people are sick of it

sure people enjoy them

but the large base of his fans seem to be some of the worst childish people in the world.

and frankly again i stress

game 1-3 are pretty much the same,

same idea

same mechanics

in fact  as the games went on, there was actual less in 2 and 3 respectively then the first games in terms of layout and whats going in the game.

4 actually add tiny new mechanic but not anything to give a S#&amp;&#036; about

all in all its a cheesy jump scare game

it does jump scare really well

but so does any other horror game.

id rather play SI downpour  or homecoming and those are just go awful..

thats why i hate FnF

Hes a cool Dev

His fanbase is THE cancer of the internet, in the same vain as Bronies and Weeaboos

^ this, I don't even HATE the game, I dont have the time and inclination to waste on hating.. But fandoms... they're the worst. All of them.

(disclaimer: "all of them" = all fandoms, as for people within each fandom, some are alright. Most are just weird and complain when people question)

I think he's trying to make a point is don't let what people say take you down. I personal don't play these games I just watch them. I enjoy them as much as the next.

I have friends who don't like them, they're entitled to their opinion but they don't say he's milking all he can.

I think if he was milking all he could out of the game he would of done a bunch of DLC. Adding skins to characters and other things.

kinda miking it if each game is pretty much the same and rescued skins anyway.

and 2 and 3 actually have less in it then 1.

you can tell that by watching 1 video of each

so yeah

you made 2 games after the first and they reuse skins and model and have actual less in it?

that's milking it

^ this, I don't even HATE the game, I dont have the time and inclination to waste on hating.. But fandoms... they're the worst. All of them.

(disclaimer: "all of them" = all fandoms, as for people within each fandom, some are alright. Most are just weird and complain when people question)

Warframe fandom is aight

Another thing I dislike about the fandom is the fact that if you express your dislike about the game they'll jump at you as if u had just thrown threatening, racist comments.

And the first argument is: "You are just a hater! Sc00t is a good dev! He donated money to charity"

And in my head I'm like:
"WTF I'm not even talking about the DEV, even less about his personal life and what he does with his money. As far as it goes, donating to charity is a good thing, yes, but it's not a PRO to his game, it adds nothing in defense of it. And I only said I dislike the game, geeezz"

As I slowly walk away.

Edit: Besides, a sociopath can donate to charity, a psychopath can donate to charity, that means nothing when it comes to the game.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria