Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17: Echoes Of The Sentient (Masterthread)

[DE]Danielle

all my polymer bundles disappeared after a dojo contribution :\

Should I send in a ticket for this? I'll probably have another ton after a few missions.

But so far U17 is great, although warframe/sharkwing transitions don't always happen.

oh and scrolling in chat don't always work.

Edited by counterflux

Ok so my grievances so far... which is one.

The new movement system is to powerful!

There is no longer a use I feel for abilitys like Valkyr's rip line or nova's portals and why should there be? We have infinite wall climbing ability and when there are no walls we can super jump THEN double jump.

If the system isn't going to be turned down can we get replacement ability for these skills that are no longer useful?

well im a lil bit disapointed with the ubdate. excal got nerfed because blocking got nerfed ,my favorite schotgun stun wraith got an reload time of 4.1 ( dont know if intendet ) , and the new frame need 156 h to be built without the time farming the parts ....

Bullet Dash is laughable.

I don't go any faster, and I'm left open to enemy fire.

Increase the distance "dashed" or give some damage mitigation during the little whirling animation.

Aside from that, the update is half-decent (so far).

I'm enjoying Warframe now more than ever, I kid you not. There are some minor tweaks to Bullet Dash required (speed, lenght), but I'm positively jollified!

The enemies don't seem to hit me while using any of the new movement techinques either, so I don't know what some of you guys are talking about (being left to enemy fire and stuff like that).

Edited by Gale47

There is no longer a use I feel for abilitys like Valkyr's rip line or nova's portals and why should there be? We have infinite wall climbing ability and when there are no walls we can super jump THEN double jump.

If the system isn't going to be turned down can we get replacement ability for these skills that are no longer useful?

Personally I never really like Valkyr's Ripline anyways (a minor blemish on my angry Kitty). I find it a pain to aim when attempting to use it to damage enemies and it cuts off too early to be viable for movement in my opinion.... I don't actually have a Nova of my own but her Wormhole is at least faster movement than what I've seen of bullet jump...

new utility slot is horrible.

50 standing??????

only acquired trough scanning???

Having to aquire that for 20+ frames...

I dont do scanning, its horrible bad, it has been bad since the very beginning.

There never was an alternative to scanning, for those who want the complete codex that never was a proper substitute for the wiki.

And now this super useful band-aid utility slot requires scanning...

I'm very annoyed with the new wallrun animation if you can even call it that, it literally is a hop on the wall and also gives vertical movement when it shouldn't be, it's not fast at all and it's very annoying to deal with, I love all the new changes to everything else but the bunny hop wallrun needs to be changed, it should actually be a wall run not a wall hop and it's horizontal movement leaves much to be desired. Also there is no longer any forward movement to my jump swing at all, wtf?

Edited by BartholomewTheGreat

Not sure if these has been brought up before.

1. Tonkor used to have a 2/40 pallet magazine.

One day before update, suddenly it was 2/30. Right after the update it was 2/40 but today when I logged in again it was 2/30 again.

Just bringing up for your attention. Thanks.

2. When Equinox transforms from day to night form with a bleeding proc and very low health. Sometimes she will be stucked and becomes a statue stiff rooted to the spot. Final result will be full shields but 0 health.

but overall.. U17 rocks

Edited by -CM-Valen

Tenno, Update 17: Echoes of the Sentient is finally here! Several Megathreads have been created to host discussions on all of the changes and new content that is now live on Warframe. Click on the links below to take part in the U17 feedback! 

*PLEASE NOTE*
All of the above threads are for feedback only, if you have a bug to report please post them in the U17 BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD. Thank you!

Shotgun buffs megathread still not up? Or is the link just not working?

My feedback is primarily on blocking, because of the change to absolute damage negation to a percentage based system.

Reflection is now a much better mod than reflex guard in this new system. A common 5 rank mod is more useful than a 10 rank rare mod :/

I understand that Exalted blade was essentially nerfed the same way as a result as well. But it's not as big an issue as a mod that is designed to give this feature on it's own at a 55% chance(at maxed rank).

I am not going to play again until the pseudo "Shoving Archwing down my throat" is stopped.  What a silly way to try and integrate the content of archwing. I actually enjoy archwing but I stopped playing it because it was impossible to get the drops for items.  Instead of trying to develop better content for archwing you throw it into missions and add underwater play?  I want to play warframe again.. NOT Aquaman. 

Cheers Warframe.. but I wont be logging in until this is changed. 

I am not going to play again until the pseudo "Shoving Archwing down my throat" is stopped.  What a silly way to try and integrate the content of archwing. I actually enjoy archwing but I stopped playing it because it was impossible to get the drops for items.  Instead of trying to develop better content for archwing you throw it into missions and add underwater play?  I want to play warframe again.. NOT Aquaman. 

Cheers Warframe.. but I wont be logging in until this is changed. 

Only on uranus is that implemented. Also, idk why you are THAT upset about it...

Bullet Dash is laughable.

I don't go any faster, and I'm left open to enemy fire.

Increase the distance "dashed" or give some damage mitigation during the little whirling animation.

Aside from that, the update is half-decent (so far).

Bullet Jump is actually pretty good, it reduces enemy accuracy... It does increase speed. better yet, it is pretty fast, not coptering fast but fast. 

That last point is your opinion, can't argue with that.

Edited by DLGrave