Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If Chroma Prime Needed Volt Prime Helm, Ember Prime Helm, Frost Prime Chas, And Sayrn Prime Sys To Build?

(PSN)jensyao

what if chroma prime needed volt prime helmet, ember prime helmet, frost prime chassis, and sayrn prime system to build?

i couldn't get rid of this thought, so i thought i write it out

anyways, I hope frost prime parts would be out of the vault by then. looking forward to saryn prime

Oh there's another persone that have been to year 2018 where Chroma Prime was released. So tell us how was that? Who's the current president of US? What country is located in the place where russia is now? 

How's Saryn prime, for hive's sake?

Edited by YourMoms

The game would probably be around a long time before Chroma gets a prime (and Saryn Prime doesn't even exist yet!). But I really don't think they would do that... 

That would mean literally grinding for eight, EIGHT prime parts, to build one prime... no thank you. 

Hahahahahhaha

No.

Why would they need other frames when the orokin bps have everything they need already there? The usage of other wf parts can be chalked up to using them as filler for whatever way the Orokin originally designed it

And Chroma is old. Don't misinterpret Lotus' "it cant be" as saying Chroma is an aberration

Chroma can't be primed, he's unique. Recall what Lotus said about "it can't be".

All frames are eligible for priming. I believe DeRebecca said that after our first quest frame.

Also that statement doesn't mean there isn't a prime in the first place.

Dream Chroma prime can use all elements. I want corrosive Chroma.

Edited by (PS4)inuyasha279

what if chroma prime needed volt prime helmet, ember prime helmet, frost prime chassis, and sayrn prime system to build?

anyways, I hope frost prime parts would be out of the vault by then. looking forward to saryn prime

I greatly enjoyed your penned thoughts, good sir.

I can see Chroma potentially being the first Prime frame to have a mechanical difference from the regular version - the prime could have a totally different pelt/effigy, or no effigy at all. It would make for a much more interesting story.

Have you cleared your thoughts? Please do if you haven't or want me to, if yes here it is, never gonna happen.

question if chroma prime require just like chroma then....where the hek can we find frost prime and ember prime part?? (by the time chroma prime release those prime already gone anyway)

OP got no idea what he/she is writing so probably trolling.

I'm assuming that by the time Chroma Prime releases the starchart will already be overhauled and the void will get blown up or something, and all vaulted frames and weapons will be rereleased.

And why would a chroma prime need different prime parts, why not its own parts. Lets hear what you have to say Mr knowitall.

I seriously doubt Chroma, although one of my favorites visually, will ever have a Prime variant. He's... different than the other Warframes, a design influenced by something different.

De has stated all warframes can be primed