Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are You Listening To?

(PSN)Magician_NG

8 hours ago, Sporthand said:

Instead of joining Orcs, I am definately joining in Necropolis.

Oi! I iz ORK, not dem washin'-mushin-stealin' gitz! Get da turminol..., tarmen..., tomi... uh... da wurd roight!

Oh, an' moah DAKKA!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

I was all salty when Angela stopped singing for Arch Enemy, I got over it. 

i wasn't! different styles and i already liked both so either was fine with me. if i had to "pick" i even lean towards to now because some Cleans are mixed in sometimes. 

Metal is the 'ultimate melting pot' in my Eyes, mixing and representing everyones' ideas is the soul of Metal.
and so, Metal at its best is everything at once - all of our Emotions and Tones, our best, our worst, all at once. not hiding from ourselves but rather always remembering that what makes us us, is all of this together at once. owning everything we've done or created, good or bad.
Clean, Growls, Male and Female Tones - varying Pitch, intensity, extremity. variety. smooth and grating, aggressive and calm. blending in other Genres almost always makes the Metal stronger than by itself.
an ocean of everything that makes us us, all at once.

not every Track does all of that in Metal, nor all of the Metal i listen to - but - that's what originally made my choice of Music, and when Metal is at its best.
and no other Category does all of that. 

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here's a few things to keep the Thread moving.

this Track isn't really my style but it's still very good anyways.

WARNING! Mathematics!

0:06 Sierpiński tetrahedron 0:10 looks like a simple diverging recursion 0:12 Cantor set 0:13 n+1-th iteration of Menger sponge 0:14 Length of Sierpiński curves after n iterations (should be "the The Euclidean length of the nth iteration curve S_n is ") 0:14 iterations of the "Dragon" curve 0:15 Area of a Koch snowflake after n iterations 0:16 Barnsley fern 0:17 denumerable set 0:18 Burning Ship fractal 0:19 the set of attractors of an iterated function system, but only on the complexes 0:20 Special case of f(z) that can use some Newton 's method for its Julia set (see its Wikipedia for some beautiful graphics) 0:21 A snippet of Wikipedia's derivation of the real iteration number of a Julia set 0:22 Same as 0:20 0:23 ??? 0:24 Lévy flight (More generally, a property of Pareto distribution with xm = 1) 0:25 Newton's method 0:42 Menger sponge

Edited by Sporthand