Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17: Echoes Of The Sentient

[DE]Rebecca

beside the usual grind- and plat-party coming with U 17 i played the equinox and got my natha-quest on start which i will play chilled and enjoying the new lore part the next days

and i wanna thank you, DE, all of you which have taken your hands on warframe

thank you ,-)

Ahahahaha

You know what?

I didnt even know you can do that before you mentioned it.

And i didnt comment the use of backflip itself but the logic of this game.

So no, I am not emotionally connected with it.

You know whats funny. You complained about TheVari3ty's post while on the 3rd post you stated you didn't know about that move. So for 2 posts, you didn't know what that move was and wtf was he talking about. How many other people don't know how to play Warframe with all moves and dare to say...the new moves are ok, you're all exagerating, the new update is good, awesome and fine... this is bullS#&$. 

The new update made it more grindy, changed the controls so much that a veterans or people who played for a long time feels alienated again for no reason because it was working fine. 

if you couldn't keep up... just talk and chat with the other players in your squad...thats what he chat is for. learn and adapt like you said. ffs, this update goes backwards in my opinion.

Dam you Devs...this sucks hard.. im no longer a woo gliding, wall running, cool moveing ninja..now im a slow moving pakur whack &#! bug jumping wannabe ninja..  spent years perfecting the old moves and now u just wipe em?! how dere you! i feel nerfd, restricet. violated, i dont see how this is any improvement. the old moves were awesome and fast pased, this looks and feels like you are in molten crap, i wont play till some thing is done, this is not the game i love to play..this was a sad day for the space ninja

well since its all about opinion i particularly like U17 in all the updates i played thru since i started playing this game..so much stuff to do..

parkour 2.0 is fun , kubrow armor is the bomb , new syandana are cool and Exilus slot is a very nice addition..

so thank you very much DE!

ofcourse except for some issues like Warframe is getting stuck , shrinking , log in issue , after mission saving issues and other stuff ,.

so i am assuming you guys will be doing hot fixes and i am here to make a simple request..

one simple request tho..

can u make the placement of archwing/frame on either left/right side only (permanently) even during thrusting/speeding up,

theres really no need for the archwing/frame to get in the middle of my screen overlapping on my cross hair blocking my view

this really affect gameplay specially in URANUS submersible tileset since they are narrow ways..

maybe just put an energy trail effect to indicate we are on full thrust..just a thought :)

Example : didnt really see there is enemy ahead that shows up in my radar 10 meters ahead

cnIEN7Z.jpg

good day all , .. GL HF GG

You know why they want old melee jump back? Beacuse it alows them to preform rocket jump with theyr fancy staves and polerams, which was never ment to be primary jumping manuver and this whole parkour 2.0 was mostly to eleminate redicilous melee mobility (also melee slide). Now your mobility is indipendable from your melee weapons which is awesome. DE will not return melee mobility thats for sure. And they didnt re-map all controls its all mostly same, there is just no more jump + melee and slide + melee, bullet jump replaced frontflip which are executed exacly the same, dubble jump is executed same as jump, only in mid-air, only at wallrunning jump buttuon isnt for jump-off manuver anymore you have to use your movament keys to point where to jump and aim is now lach-on-wall instead of hold jump, which was needed for new wallrun system. There are just so many winers with theyr what used to be beloved fancy mobility melee, who dont want to adapt to some changes. Just give them a month and they will get used to new parkour. Its a bit more complicated now, yes, no more slide and jump melee only, but nothing that cant be handeled. And that backflip from forward slide if i can call it so, that freaking awesome. And you critic is what? Scientifically impossible? Ahahahahah ohohohoh ehehehe ihihihihihi ihhh ... you make me laugh. I would almost asume you werent talking about a videogame, good think you posted this on videogame forums, cuz otherwise i would never figure it out. Defining logic is 3rd best thing you can do in vedogames (right behind torchering and killing). This game is antilogic itself. Beside its not like your forced to do backflip, just do it forward if you dont like it otherwise, i dont know why are you even wining about that. And about bullet jump animation, I am fine with it, it doesnt bother me, but i wouldnt mind if they change it, people have different tastes about looks i understand that. So if will be enough winers, DE might change it since its really just how it looks, they can always easily change looks. But in overall just give it a month or so and they will get use to parkour 2.0

I never needed a weapon and I think this update (parkour 2.0) is (somewhat) good, let me explain:

In the old system there were physics issues, primarily in regards to momentum not being properly lost during certain events, which caused the "rocket jump" melee swings and other funny/frustrating physics bugs (including getting stuck in walls/ceilings/etc). Usually, when you slid, jumped, or did some other maneuver your character would be reflected when you hit another angle, but because sufficient momentum was not lost (and sometimes actually multiplied) you would usually be flung quite a distance and at quite a high speed. This new system keeps that from happening, and thus less outrageous/frustrating momentum glitches. Now, in the old system, I did not need a special weapon to "rocket jump"; all I had to do is sprint>slide>melee jump. My method of rocket jumping was to increase my characters momentum, (sprinting) then save that momentum (by initiating a slide), and finally I would melee jump off of an angled object (such as the ledge on door ways or other such small protrusions on the floor); if done right, this would cause my character to be flung in the direction of my choosing at high speeds (clearing 2 entire large rooms in a couple seconds). But my method had problems too, because I was utilizing a physics miscalculation (in the way momentum is stored/lost/reflected) in order to artificially increase my characters speed I would often end up getting stuck on a wall/large object (if I misjudged how far my target destination was from me) until the momentum reached 0; in fact, until I landed I had limited control, the only control I had was to choose what direction I was going to "rocket jump". I like the new system because it better manages momentum (minus the animation, it is silly), but I don't like the new wall jumping. I liked stamina, believe it or not, and I kind of miss it; it just doesn't feel right being able to run indefinitely and block forever.

TL:DR

The new system removes some physics issues that caused players to get stuck to/in walls/ceilings and being flung at high speeds without their consent while trying to climb obstacles after running/jumping, so that is good; but the new animation for bullet jump is silly, they should not make it a spin. Also I miss stamina, I didn't need a melee weapon to "rocket jump", and the new wall jumping is --- odd.

The new movement is fast and somewhat satisfying, but right now it seems hard to actually control the direction you're jumping around, also the "wallrun" is a bit clunky and hard to control without jumping off the wall when you wanted to stop for a moment and change direction.

As a huge fan of customization I love the new accessories. Though coloring the cape to fit the prime armors is hard as the prime armor secondary color is really the primary when you look at it. Perhaps take the coloring a step further and let us color every peace of armor and accessory individually.

I don't really like the new capture. I've had a couple of bad missions where I never saw the target and assumed he is in a room further away still unaware of the closing Tenno. Not long after Lotus tells me the mission is a failure. Turns out the target has the eyes of an eagle and saw me way before I could see him, and began running his escape route without stopping as they used to prior to this update.

And the new Warframe? interesting? fancy? I don't know what to say. Ability vise the gimmick of switching "modes" is fun, as you're basically switching between survival orientated and damage orientated ability sets. I think some Frames do some of these better than the other, for example Trinity can stun like Equinox but has additional energy leech to whole team while at it, and while both can instantly heal the whole team to full health Trinity can just do it instantly while Equinox needs to kill enemies before having enough points(?) to heal. I can't think of a similar damage Frame as the Equinox day mode, who, like many frames, has a AoE high-damage ability as his 4th ability.

While I may prefer Trinity for support and survival or some other frame for damage, I can see the appeal of Equinox as an adaptive Frame, who I will utilize in the future to a high point.

Edited by Dragenda

Is anyone having issues where you complete a mission, but then you recieve an error stating that game information cannot be saved? 

I have had this happen to me since the update and it is very frustrating not to get the rewards from the end of missions I have ran.

Exactly the same....

right now i'm able to pinpoint from where this problem comes:

the weapons / frames that still in bake before the new updates, and when you retrieve it after the updates, put some mods on it, voila, the game is broken.

try use it vanilla, without mods / coloring, you can still progressing.

Mod it with upgrades, frustrations will come...........been sending ticket for this matter, no replies (been waiting 2-3 days now)

at least reply just something , please DE, from you , not the automatic reply machine...

The worst is, for the weapons and frames that has just been create into foundry even after update (not before update), when its finished and retrieved, still gonna break the game if i put the mods / upgrades.

These are the frames / weapons i had that CANT be used with mods or else "Can not update account information. The progress can not be saved." will appear on each end loading screen from every mission / void i have done. (no loots / rewards / credits / exp / affinity)

- Nyx prime (just now - tried and error)

- twin gremlin (tried and error)

- braton prime (tried and error)

- soma prime (tried and error)

- Mirage (the 1st error after update)

- boltace (tried and error)

- tonbo (still unranked - havent try. after braton, soma, and Nyx, now i'm sure and dont feel need to test this one)

(soon to be : Vauban and orthos prime)

I noticed this matter has been appearing since before this update,

but rather than focusing ADDING more animations or technical movements systems / more story (warframe and natah quest),

pleaseeeee MORE IMPROVEMENTS also important.........

even adding those animations or movements thingies still got lots of glitches / bugs....

i'm surprised that i really appreciating the hard works you've made,

but after i got this matter, knowing that this matter is not being resolved and there's no answers on the report i've made, (at least saying how long its gonna be last to fix / searching the reason why its happening ,etc, bla bla bla)

come on............

its not like i ask the rewards / items i got from any missions (rare or not, sucks cause there are really rare awards/ items i've got) being given to me,

i just want the problem is fixed.

if the items / frames i have in the inventory (like nyx prime, orthos prime, etc) making the error (please do look at my logs and your server logs, if there's such things, anything),

that ofcourse i need something in exchange, at least give me those frames / weapons back as 0, i'm fine

or if you dont think you could do refund or anything, then give it back to me as blueprints, i am d*mn fine.....waste 3 days more to bake and resources, i am completely fine, as long as this problem WILL never appear again, i will SO APPRECIATE this SO MUCH, more than the hype of PARKOUR 2.0 or equinox or anything.

please....(and i began to believe of how majority says "DE wont hear the bugs/ glitches problems", even when some says that they are listening and fixing the problem on just only that 1 or 2 person)

aw come on, dont make me lose my faith in humanity (this case between me, a customer, a player, to the devs)

and since its not just me that suffer this matter, please look on us once, and if you're the gamer, the customer, how do you feel looking at your game works (bugs/glitches/gamebreaking)?

best regards,

Edited by Zeo88Matrix

Exactly the same....

right now i'm able to pinpoint from where this problem comes:

the weapons / frames that still in bake before the new updates, and when you retrieve it after the updates, put some mods on it, voila, the game is broken.

try use it vanilla, without mods / coloring, you can still progressing.

Mod it with upgrades, frustrations will come...........been sending ticket for this matter, no replies (been waiting 2-3 days now)

at least reply just something , please DE, from you , not the automatic reply machine...

The worst is, for the weapons and frames that has just been create into foundry even after update (not before update), when its finished and retrieved, still gonna break the game if i put the mods / upgrades.

These are the frames / weapons i had that CANT be used with mods or else "Can not update account information. The progress can not be saved." will appear on each end loading screen from every mission / void i have done. (no loots / rewards / credits / exp / affinity)

- Nyx prime (just now - tried and error)

- twin gremlin (tried and error)

- braton prime (tried and error)

- soma prime (tried and error)

- Mirage (the 1st error after update)

- boltace (tried and error)

- tonbo (still unranked - havent try. after braton, soma, and Nyx, now i'm sure and dont feel need to test this one)

(soon to be : Vauban and orthos prime)

I noticed this matter has been appearing since before this update,

but rather than focusing ADDING more animations or technical movements systems / more story (warframe and natah quest),

pleaseeeee MORE IMPROVEMENTS also important.........

even adding those animations or movements thingies still got lots of glitches / bugs....

i'm surprised that i really appreciating the hard works you've made,

but after i got this matter, knowing that this matter is not being resolved and there's no answers on the report i've made, (at least saying how long its gonna be last to fix / searching the reason why its happening ,etc, bla bla bla)

come on............

its not like i ask the rewards / items i got from any missions (rare or not, sucks cause there are really rare awards/ items i've got) being given to me,

i just want the problem is fixed.

if the items / frames i have in the inventory (like nyx prime, orthos prime, etc) making the error (please do look at my logs and your server logs, if there's such things, anything),

that ofcourse i need something in exchange, at least give me those frames / weapons back as 0, i'm fine

or if you dont think you could do refund or anything, then give it back to me as blueprints, i am d*mn fine.....waste 3 days more to bake and resources, i am completely fine, as long as this problem WILL never appear again, i will SO APPRECIATE this SO MUCH, more than the hype of PARKOUR 2.0 or equinox or anything.

please....(and i began to believe of how majority says "DE wont hear the bugs/ glitches problems", even when some says that they are listening and fixing the problem on just only that 1 or 2 person)

aw come on, dont make me lose my faith in humanity (this case between me, a customer, a player, to the devs)

and since its not just me that suffer this matter, please look on us once, and if you're the gamer, the customer, how do you feel looking at your game works (bugs/glitches/gamebreaking)?

best regards,

Same as you, I got to say that I also notice the same problems with weapons and Frames. I add Equinox and Excalibur Prime to the list. I only want to play the game!! Hope that DE hear!!

Edited by Surferio

Same as you, I got to say that I also notice the same problems with weapons and Frames. I add Equinox and Excalibur Prime to the list. I only want to play the game!! Hope that DE hear!!

I hope so too, man... i cant get any mastery rank if this still ignored and i hope DE noticed that i cant accept that i have to wait another update so this problem will be fixed automatically (based on another thread that some player suffered at update 14 if i recall correctly, he got this fixed just because the update and he's lucky it was near)

BUGS! BUGS! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! Ok its not that bad but I found two more things. Not much explanation needed. Pushed in modslot and floating syandana on the Equinox day form (only in the arsenal I think)

Not just in arsenal because i saw another player have the equinox using that type of syandana just like yours and its floating...

-----

For any players who didnt suffered the problems like i and several players do, (hopefully will never have to experience it, cause its sucks, based on the other thread-i forgot his name-it's like going to work, but you will not get paid...or like going to a date, but you will not get any)

i was testing it through relay map because the relay map works like any mission map.

Except there's no result tab and there will be no 'cant save progress' dialog box, but it will reset the loadout / progress i made.

1. empty - leveling up character vanilla ways, voila the progress saved, my nyx ranked 6.

NLo6qQr.jpg

2. put the mods

UwuT8JI.jpg

3. go to relay for testing (since i'm so annoyed if i have to do another mission and have to finish, this will do...because, if i have found any rare resource or mods, it will be...frustrating)

1g8NM0n.jpg

Ew5e4AJ.jpg

quJrtLd.jpg

4. back on liset, check on the arsenal and there it is...no mods, the frame's reset

JHwnW8P.jpg

8TtP2dG.jpg

Another one is this (just before nyx got finished, just a half hour to go), farming neurodes.

my mistake bringing that twin gremlins and i gave it mods, i didnt know yet if the 'upgrading mods' is the problem at that time.

gTcHAxl.jpg

R81BCOA.jpg

Now, RNG is being nice to me when its about orokin cells or neural sensors...but neurodes, RNG hates me for that as much as i hate it everytime i try to farm it.

literally 20 hours digging, only got 1 neurodes, now this 6 neurodes, to me, is HUGE AWARD...not the biggest, but still HUGE,

come on, please, look at this one....this is troublesome,

i'm not asking for a replacement but a guarantee that this problem will never come...AGAIN, and i'll be thankful, soooo grateful for that.......more than when lotus give me free potato on daily login or free plats......

Since this is a thread for feedbacks,

For the next updates:

can we (players) get a release of FULL BUGFIXES, glitches, errors, rather than 'new warframe / weapon / story / maps'?

I mean, please, all of those can be postponed, because, what will it do good if the bugs / erros / glitches, will break the game.

And in this case, i cant even enjoy this new warframe, new weapon, new story because i cant get any exp, getting and making equinox (sorry i will not buy, if i could farm it) will likely cant be modded.......

you fix the animations of melee-coptering which is okay with me (though seems some didnt like it removed), well its a good point, you fix the bugs on that one, but how with the others?

And seriously i've been playing to get equinox and face tyl regor, the bugs became waaayy too many. (several times, tyl regor is dead but the exit door wont opened, we were forced to abort the game....underwater without archwing, on the ground with archwing, cant use melee attack at final stage, etc)

For an example:

most gamers (not all, but mostly), from the way i observed some, a game being played on a crappy computer with crappy graphic card & cpu, like what, 640 x 480 resolution and low texture (maybe very low), off on everything, no blooming / shadows / reflection etc.

Box pixelated 3d, right?...

After they get a new computer, upgraded, a high end graphic card, cpu, etc, from what i've seen, they will likely to test all the games they have, the previously crappy in quality, and set it on high, they will ENJOY the game again, feels just like its a new game, like getting an update of the game.

My point is, quality updates will get the players, who (maybe several, maybe a few, or maybe many) is leaving the game (temporary or just gone leaving), interested back to the game, maybe, because the disappointment is replaced by reassurance that the game will not 'rekt' them twice.

For the players who still holding on, will GLADLY , GRATEFULLY, enjoy the game as if it was new because reassurance that they are heard (those who complains the bugs / glitches / errors) and will stay longer for the game.

For the players who didnt suffer the game-errors (game breaking errors), they will enjoy it too, knowing that THEY now will never have to suffer this one.

They dont have to wait until it happens to them.

Sometimes i just wondered if one of the FOUNDERS suffers this error, were they get a fix fast as lightning while we're not?

or take a very long time too just like us peasants?

cause if they still take a long time, then what is the support for? a founder but left behind

and if they're getting a quick fix, and other than founders are not getting that fast.....well you know where i'm going on this one.

Please, dont be...

if its economic opportunistic concept you have from all this time:

the better the game's performance, people could throw their wallet into the game more 'comfortable' knowing that it is worthy because the gaming-experience isn't disturbed.

Any products can be expensive but its the services, is what the customer after from buying that products..it is how the products get valued better and get more buyers...

Just this, "a major fix on every possible game-breaking-glitches and errors", is what i wished for the next update. the very next update. and a sooner one...

Other than that, i admire the game's concepts, the ideas, the sketches and designs, the way you hear the ideas of some warframe from community, the competitions you've held, ingame or outgame (crafting etc).

The new parkour is a nice changes, less stress on finger movements / muscle reflexes, but its just a shame wall-run is removed, which i agree that wallrunning is still better in aesthetics, because doing parkour-hopping on a long wall is way weirder to be seen rather than just parkour-running on a wall, more of a ninja-feeling should be.

The fancy style of spinning on bullet jump, i cant say that i like it very much, but its a good one, well maybe its just your concept, thats why the name of the movement is 'bullet' jump, or like a spring, more force to jump further if its spinning.

The plots on the natah quest story, interesting, kind of a twist and its a good one (in my opinion).

If there's any offensive words i've used, pardon me, i am trying to reduce my offensive statements, and all i put in here is just for the sake of this game continuity on a long terms, because i've been in many 'online gaming', but this one is my favorite, i admit, and i would like to see it survive like a tenno in T4 survival almost reach 100+ waves / rotations, but still holding on.

And i believe, the other tennos will stay in that T4 along with you, supporting each other, tenno to tenno for a long time.

best regards.

Edited by Zeo88Matrix

Best update so far parkour 2.0 is 10/10 all those complainers are just copter spammers train more and adapt to the new system its more fluid I'll post this here:

I must admit initially I had so many doubts about this update but you have proved me wrong with the parkour 2.0 system it has been your greatest addition in game it made even a bored vet like me enjoy the game in a whole new level and perspective.

Thanks for

-The cool and really intuitive new parkour system which is easy to execute but takes some time to master but once you do get a hang of it you realize all the possible parkour maneuvers you can do and how fluid chaining or combining them to increase your momentum makes the game still fast paced but more fluid than parkour 1.0.

-Cool new kubrow armor

-The EPIC CAPES nuff said!

-Exilus adapter but I still wish you could buy the blue print from the market instead lol

-The really awesome Tyl Regor multi stage boss fight made farming equinox really fun despite the grind.

-New interesting warframe currently cooking

-New movement mods and weapon augment mods

-Finally removing the blue tint from metallic PBR corpus weapons such as penta

-Adding aim mechanics for alternate fire weapons

-The new turrets!

-Frost prime buff and seeing your ice wave with your energy color :D

And many more

Here are some thoughts for parkour 2.0 and for the people that still doubt its effectiveness

1.) First you can bullet jump while vertical wall running to make it faster.

2.) The movement is actually more fast paced and fluid than spam air melee and spam coptering why because now it rewards you if you are able to perform or execute the right parkour movements at the right time cause there is "MOMENTUM"

3.) You can still air melee air copter just try doing it after you do your bullet jump thank me later.

4.) You can still technically front flip but instead of holding ctrl+ slide you just have to double press space for double jump forward you can even chain this with either bullet jump or aim glide.

5.) If you want to "Go Fast better practice as this new movement systems might be easy to do but its hard to master but once you get the hang of it you'll breeze through level"

6.) Learn the new META slide + transition to forward bullet jump+ jump over enemies you rush through + double jump + aim glide and melee attack at the end of it.

7.)You can parkour off enemies and even off other players.

8.)Wall jumping is better now as if you time it right it launches you with enough momentum and propulsion to add to bullet jump speed trajectory

9.) There are mods to increase bullet jump speed and add elemental damage

10.) you can reload use powers and even back flip side flip and front flip off aim or melee gliding you can even block it while doing it.

11.) Parkour 2.0 is now actually usable in fast paced combat unlike the previous parkour 1.0 which was very situational.

All in all the new parkour 2.0 system is the best system currently for the game as it provides so many more mobility options with fluid parkour maneuvers you just have to ADAPT and MASTER them cause its not as easy as press E to win anymore. I honestly want to thank the Dev team for the hardwork and great job in executing parkour 2.0 I was honestly surprised at how good it was they proved me wrong because I had so many doubts about the new system but in the end they pulled of a amazing comeback with this new update. I didn't even do the tutorial yet I was able to intuitively execute the new movement manuvers it took some time to get used to it though. So I suggest learn and master the new system first.

Finally thanks again DE continue to surprise us and make quality updates such as these!

Personally i don't stick to one way to travel because I like to travel and parkour based on the situation or surroundings. But personally I have a favorite chain combo this new system promotes precise and accurate and well timed parkour maneuvers that require skill for greater forward continued momentum my favorite combo is slide > transition to bullet jump> double jump> find a good parkour surface even enemies rushing to wall jump in the right angle to consistently keep my forward momentum > aim or melee glide and hold ctrl to propel even farther> chain back again to bullet jump its amazing how fast and how much distance i can cover fluidly as I gain momentum.

EDIT: People who complain about it are usually the people that rely on press E to win copter spammers that can't cope up with the new system or can't really handle it because they refuse to adapt the new movement maneuvers these guys need to practice more.

What is wrong with those people who come here whining, saying that plays for a long time and "a lot more of people" think just like him about removing parkour 2.0?! WHERE IS THIS PLAYERS?! Assumption that is pretty easy, I want to see all these "players" here, saying that this new movement system sucks!

Also, regarding the time between mobs, in defence missions (void) could be reduced a bit, take an eternity to achieve wave 35, on T3 Def.

Thank you DE, for the hard work on this magnificent update.

[]s

@DEteam

Just now i saw a small update, i dont know what is it for, but just test my 'error' frames and weapons with mods, it back alive and well...

the update, purposely or not, to fix the bugs or for something else,

regardless, I deeply thank you for it, gratefully!

Hopefully this wont happen again in the future,

now i'm at ease to do some shopping :)

Keep up the good work!

now i can enjoy equinox along with any new weapons, improving (adapting) the new parkour, now it all more enjoyable...

Thanks again...

As for me personally, thumbs up for this fix.

The new movement system SUCKS!  What did it add?  You can now hop on the walls and do a stupid barrel roll?  Wow!  How not impressing.  The old melee jump was one of the best thing in this game.  And you destroyed it.

Keep on "fixing" the good things and ignore the many bugs.

Hello. I have been playing warframe since founder times and it is my favorite game. I have more hours on warframe then any other game in my collection and have loved it so much, thought it was such a new idea to have a game that is evolving continuously that I began putting money into it when I could even though I don't have much money. That being said U17 has ruined this game for me. losing my Yoda style of melee combat because of the new slide jump which puts you into an animation that carries me further than I want was bad enough but to be fighting to use powers in the heat of combat because they made it so powers can't be used while running is cumbersome and game breaking to the point where i'm no longer able to play. U17 has me in tears because I've invested a lot of time effort and some money into something I love only for someone to handicap me to the point where it is frustrating and unplayable.

Hello. I have been playing warframe since founder times and it is my favorite game. I have more hours on warframe then any other game in my collection and have loved it so much, thought it was such a new idea to have a game that is evolving continuously that I began putting money into it when I could even though I don't have much money. That being said U17 has ruined this game for me. losing my Yoda style of melee combat because of the new slide jump which puts you into an animation that carries me further than I want was bad enough but to be fighting to use powers in the heat of combat because they made it so powers can't be used while running is cumbersome and game breaking to the point where i'm no longer able to play. U17 has me in tears because I've invested a lot of time effort and some money into something I love only for someone to handicap me to the point where it is frustrating and unplayable.

I was able to fix the problem by turning off toggle run which for a player who jumps around a lot to begin with is no big loss. sorry for the previous post i'm just a cotroller using melee oriented nova with a Jedi style who needs powers to trigger when I call for them to maintain flow. thank you for all your hard work