Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17: Echoes Of The Sentient

[DE]Rebecca

Parkour 2.0 = me quitting the game thanks needed a reason to stop playing no offense meant not really trying to talk bs it just killed the game for me everyone else please keep enjoying the game 

Maybe explain WHY you're choosing to quit because of parkour 2.0?  If you don't like it the only way DE will understand why is if you explain why.

That said I simply can't find a true reason to "quit". Parkour is incredibly fun, and the absolute only thing I can think of that might "ruin" it for SOME people is no more coptering. If that's the reason in your case, then I'll have to disagree. Coptering forced certain playstyles and even invalidated certain weapons. If you were a slower warframe you pretty much HAD to use a weapon that could copter, instead of a weapon you actually wanted to use. Now, "coptering" is delegated back into the form it was supposed to have in the first place - a stylish quick sliding attack to catch enemies off guard.

Wasn't Supra supposed to receive a projectile speed buff?

That's what I was just going to ask. That Projectile Speed Buff was to make all the difference in the world.

Edit: From the looks of it, they just left it out of the notes. The projectiles for Supra do indeed seem faster, I'm just not sure how much.

Edited by Mirkali

• Stamina has now been removed from the game.

• Avalanche will now freeze for X seconds if they survive the initial damage.
    • Survivors have their armour debuffed while frozen.
    • Targets that die while frozen will explode and deal radial damage + cold proc.
  • Snow Globe will Freeze and push out all enemies that are within radius upon cast.
  • Snow Globe no longer has a Duration Timer.
  • Players can now have a maximum of 4 Snow Globes.

giphy.gif

Parkour 2.0 sux as expected, so I was prepared for that.

But...

Thanks for the shotgun nerfs.

Kohm got zero buff but reduced fire rate and falloff starts at shorter range.

Unbearable reload nerfs for Boar prime, Strun Wraith etc.

Edited by aerosoul1337

so far...REALLY disliking the parkour 2.0...at least the wall run and initial wallrun up a wall...i thought those 2 would stay and everything else would be added in, that really changes things and the dojo obstacle course needs to be changed to reflect these massive changes (the tutorial map is perfect for this)

Edited by xcynderx

was coming home from work before around 2 hours, updated, jumped in and one thing i can say clearly:

I LOVE THE NEW MOVES !!! great job, mindful and somehow realistic as possible if we would be tenno XD

not too faar and excessive but very nice, i love it =))

anything else has to be explored now, have done a few runs to the new tyl regor and its really funny

yeah, things needs to be explored and right now i dont know when the quest will start, maybe i try another mission for that ...

see you with more feedback but finally i can say: I LOVE IT !! lots of thx to the team ^^)

• Stasis Recovery reduced to 30 mins.
  • Stasis Recovery can be rushed with Credits.
  • Kubrows are automatically placed into Stasis if they become mortally ill.
  • Egg incubation reduced by a day.
  • Stabilizers last twice as long.

Whelp, time to give DE my contribution to their pay check. Now, where did I put my wallet...?

i thought i would like most of u17...unfortunately the annoying change to blocking is one of the things i despise...particularly EXCAL with his auto blocking, so if your channeling say good bye to your energy as its 5 energy PER BULLET, with 300 energy that is really short time...IF we got an energy reduction that is based on warframe efficiency (channeling eff mods are useless for this blocking change as I AM NOT going to be building every weapon to have channel eff when using excal) then it would be better off, also changing it to 5 energy (1 if at 175% eff) per kill is far better than what it currently is. (just did a 12 min apollo survival and the sheer amount of bullets sucked my energy like a non efficient mesa(though even with 175% eff that is debatable)

Edited by xcynderx

I want a refund for SILVER & AEGIS ... it was supposed to block better than other weapons due to less stamina consumption. Now all weapons block the same and I wasted plat on it for nothing. Please make it 100% block or something so the shield actually has some value to it ... srsly

Also SILVER & AEGIS has the whirlwind animation when attacking in air but now since those 360° changes of mobility (which was basically a melee mobility nerf and a ranged mobility buff) it makes absolutely no sense anymore to spin in the air when not moving forward with it. 

Please rollback the Stamina and Mobility changes or at least only add stuff not remove proven elements.

Edited by Lushfa

Provoke+Steel Charge+Intensify+Melee Combos+Bladestorm= Hory Sheeet~

And that's not even the with Maximum Strength builds or other Warframe combos combined...

what does provoke have to do with any of the other mods? provoke only takes affect while bleeding out after going down.

Really awesome work, DE! Very nice update, I love the new Tyl Regor Battle, the new Weapons and Tileset and , of course, the hawt capes - but please please PLEASE overthink this strange walljumping that makes my limbo look like a rabbit on ecstasy. Parcour 2.0 feels a bit like a downgrade at all, making me slower and somewhat disoriented. Even after some hours of practice I don't really get into this whole 'jumpmania'-thing ... "every angle", "fluid experience" ... I can't see any of that ...

Edited by Millenium_Yoshimitsu

what does provoke have to do with any of the other mods? provoke only takes affect while bleeding out after going down.

Equinox ability is also called Provoke, and it increases the Power Strength of nearby teammates. Everyone's ulti 4th ability gets an extra buff with this.Combo with other Tenno abilities and add in Maximum Strength builds equals a heckava lotta damage.

Edited by EagleScoutman

Is it just me or the colors palets were changed?

My blood red is no longer on the fire color set, seems like a whole line of red is missing.

The black in smoke set is totaly different from what it was and many other sets seem very washed up.

I'm trying to custom my Ash Prime and the colors just don't fit the way they used to.