Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harpak Question

ZzVinniezZ

The problem is that its a skin for the paracyst, period. It has higher dmg, somewat biable crit chance and poor secondary fire. It may be good in the end, the paracyst its quite nice thanks to its innate toxin dmg and high status chance, but its not for me, i dont like that much burst fire weaps, and even less with that massive recoil.

Is it a good gun? I like burst weapons but haven't heard anything about this one yet.

oh trust me the gun is really pack a punch but problem is that it's a burst fire and secondary just like paracyst...something need to be changed about this

Harpak's just reskin of paracyst

Yeah that's what i though of it to i mean it has a burst fire and it has a alt fire that pulls enemys to you it would been cool if the alt fire would been a power shot that when though the mobs and the main fire would been auto fire. But it is better than the paracyst though but i feel like the alt fire needs to be some thing different just saying.

Edited by junkbot2014

Its primary fire rips through Grineer without breaking a sweat. I've found a critical build quite viable due to the burst mechanic. Might throw a few forma on just to see what it can do.

Secondary fire is fun to mess around with.