Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does It Cost Money To Get Rid Of Kubrows?

DoomFruit

After attempting to hatch a version of the carrier dog, I (predictably) ended up with the wrong version and went to scrap it so that I could make another.

Only to discover that it would actively cost me money to get rid of it. Why? What possible purpose does this serve? Is there any reason why I can't just boot it out of the airlock?

Because if it gave you money, people would sell them off for profit. It's incentive.

What profit?

For every Kubrow you hatch, you need to build the Incubator Power Core which costs 4x as much as consigning the doge.

And 25k credits for 20 platinum is not a good deal.

What profit?

For every Kubrow you hatch, you need to build the Incubator Power Core which costs 4x as much as consigning the doge.

Even with 8 Milionon acount i even dont bother to waste 36k to trash out my Kubrow

Yeah, I'm just going to let the current one decay into a puddle of goo. Kubrows are crap enough already - I'm not paying extra money just to accelerate the acquisition of something else which I'm going to 30 and then forget.

Edited by DoomFruit

25K is honestly not that much. If you go to Akkad, Seimeni, or Sechura you will basically have your 25K in one 5 wave run (especially if you go to Sechura). That's like what? 5 to 10 minutes of your time?

I understand for new players or players who do not get a chance to play a lot (due to work, marriage, kids, other obligations, etc) this may not be easy as they have not accumulated credits, but in all honestly for any other player this should not be difficult.

If you have a booster then this is even more easy.

Kubrows are pretty cool all and all. They can be modded out to be pretty effective, but most importantly they can be bred for plat.

I still am a sentinel guy overall but the 25K is a small price to pay.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

The point is - why should we have to pay to dispose of them? You don't have to do it for any other item in the game. Why should kubrows be an exception?

Why?

That's the core. What is the purpose of making it actively cost money to dispose of an inferior version of a sentinel?

EDIT: and just tested it, the dialogue box text is correct - it does cost money to remove excess dogs.

Edited by DoomFruit

What profit?

I wouldn't mind burning 25k for 20 platinum lol seems nice in my opinion cuz literaly just 2 to 3 missions of void to get 25k