Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Who Equinox

What Cosmetics (Fesive Imperator Syanadana

Where Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1.Equiped the syandana

2. Part of syandanna wasnt alligned right

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=492341078 <-------Pic

Edited by Mortalchris

Description: Using Prisma Dual Cleavers? Seems the hitboxes are a mess. I've been melee-ing a Lancer head on and my swings doesn't land.

Who: Anyone, any frame(found with Loki Prime invis or not)

What: Same as above.

Where: Any tileset

Reproduceable: Yes

Repro. Steps:

1. Whack Dual Cleavers head on but doesn't hit the enemy. Even at point blank range.

This happens with many melee weapons and even guns occasionally.  I'm pretty sure it's because of the undeployed Blunt.

Edited by Telogor

Where:echeos of the sentient 2nd mission
Who:Equinox (possibly any warframe)
Bug:finished the mission and the lotus said mission complete where it shouldnt because she should be disconnected
Is the bug repeatable:don't know yet

Bug 1:

6myo2KF.jpg

Syandana alignment is wrong on both Kyroptera and Ormolu Kyroptera.

Bug 2:

Who Equinox

What Weapon Turns Invisible when set to holstered.

Where Anywhere

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1.Go into arsenal and set weapon to hide when holstered.

2. Start a mission.

3. Swap to secondary.

4. Swap to primary.

5. Your primary weapon should now be invisible.

Bug 2:

Who Equinox

What Weapon Turns Invisible when set to holstered.

Where Anywhere

1.Go into arsenal and set weapon to hide when holstered.

2. Start a mission.

3. Swap to secondary.

4. Swap to primary.

5. Your primary weapon should now be invisible.

I've seen this.  It looks like a lag-related client-side issue, as it does not happen when I'm squad lead, solo, or not lagging.

EDIT:  There's a separate bug that makes your weapons invisible if you equip your scanner and switch off of it by using your "Switch weapon/gun/melee" keybind.  If you use your gear slot hotkey or the gear wheel to unequip the scanner, your weapons will be visible.  I've only seen this as a client.

Edited by Telogor

DESCRIPTION: Prisma Dual Cleavers not doing basic damage, only doing damage when procing crits, damage types (slash/impact/puncture), or elemental damage

Who Any Frame

What Prisma Dual Cleavers

Where Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1) Equip Primsa Dual Cleavers

2) Start any mission type

3) Attack any alerted enemy with your melee

DESCRIPTION: I have recently been getting the "Progress was not saved," issue after missions since the update. I have found that this usually occurs when I have placed mods into my Grattler. After returning from a mission, the message pops up and when I return to view my Grattler, all of the mods are removed and placed back into my inventory. This error seems to occur on any mission so long as the Grattler is modded.

Can you Reproduc the bug? Yes indeed.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Enter your arsenal and locate the Grattler

2. Place any mod into the weapon

3. Go to Navigation and pick any mission (Archwing or otherwise, the Grattler doesn't need to be equipped)

4. Upon entering mission, you can simply abort and return to the Liset or complete the mission

5. Upon returning to the ship, mission details will pop up along with the message that progress was not saved.

When doing Sharkwing missions in a group, enemies that would normally drop Tellurium drop Orokin Cells instead.  Tested on Ophelia, Uranus.  Some enemies on Uranus have a chance to drop Orokin Cells.  I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended.  It's most noticable when playing with a Pilfering Swarm Hydroid.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Form a squad.  (My squad had me as a Pilferdroid and another as Equinox.  Also tested with Pilferdroid and Nekros)

2. Do a Sharkwing mission.  (Tested on Ophelia) 

3. Find Orokin Cells.

4. Wonder how the Hek you found Orokin Cells on Uranus

5. Throw the Orokin Cells in your crafting bin with the other 150+.

Edited by Telogor

DESCRIPTION: (Using Controller) Cannot use abilities while sprinting or while channeling some abilities. I cannot deactivate Banshee's ultimate after it has been activated due to the power wheel being disabled. I often had to stand completely still to use the "Use Abilities On Selection" by pressing Right Bumper to activate Excalibur's first ability.

Who All Warframes

What Xbox 360 Controller

Where Everywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes!

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Sprint and hold Right Bumper to activate the power wheel.

2. Observe that the power wheel does not activate.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Sprint and press Right Bumper to use Use Abilities On Selection.

2. Observe that the power does not activate.

Description: Warframe

What: Warframe Size

Where: Uranus, Titania 

How it happen:Trying to get Equinox parts (after I got out of arch wing onto land my frame turned very small)

Can you reproduce bug: Not sure

Edited by Fire56309

DESCRIPTION:  Remote Observer removes HUD for rest of squad

Who - Teammates

What - Remote Observer

Where - Anywhere the Remote Observer can be used

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Get your squad together and enter a mission

2. Deploy a "remote observer"

3. Ask the squad if their HUD is gone, or wait until they freak out because their HUD is gone. Whichever comes first.

Also posted here with confirmation from other players that the bug exists. I don't have screenshots as I was the one deploying the Remote Observers.

Edited by MochaNeko

DESCRIPTION: 

Excalibur, Chroma, Etc., No companion, Any team mates

Excalibur, Ogris, Synoid Gammacor, Dual Ichor, Vanquished Banner

Sechura, Pluto

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes!

1.Take out melee.

2.Use a new form of parkour bullet jump, roll, etc.

3.After Playing a few waves my melee stopped working after a type of parkour was input.

A little hard to show actual proof but here are the images: http://imgur.com/a/xw1E7

1. Very old throwable weapon bug.

Description: Any warframe with Glaive-type melee. Mod setup: Power Throw, Whirlwind, Quick Return, Damage mods. Where - any tileset really.

Bug: I threw the weapon and it didn't return, after that the weapon could be seen on warframe and even equipped, but it was impossible to attack with it (except stealth finishers) for the rest of the mission.

I encountered this bug several times in similar conditions: I threw my weapon at the enemies with "red" closed door behind them or at the tile border without walls, after that the weapon was unusable. Encountered it about dozen of times.

I cannot reproduce the Bug, reliably at least. Seems like not every red door or tile border "works", hopefully.

2. Spawn without archwing.

Description: I used Hydroid/Odonata and entered Survival mission on new Uranus submersible tileset. I was the second player, mission was already in progress and I spawned in underwater starting area very close to water/air transition zone. Archwing wasn't equipped. I was able to use warframe abilities, weapons and maneuvers underwater. I managed to climb-up to the surface using Parkour 2.0 and all further transitions water/air proceeded as intended.

Bullet Jump Elevator Glitch

Who: Ash Prime, Carrier, Solo.

What: Boltor Prime, Lex Prime, Scindo Prime, no cosmetics.

Where: 4th/last Mission (spy mission) in the Arcane Codices questline.

1) Go into a corpus elevator and set the elevator to go upwards.

2) While the elevator is almost approaching the next level, bullet jump into the ceiling of the elevator.

3) Your frame is then wall-glitched outside the map.

The elevator was at the data extraction tile and when you are glitched outside all weapons are not visible with your sentinel being stuck in the elevator below you. By simply walking over the door or in other areas you fall back into the map but sometimes you fall into the black 'void' below and if you wait some time you are teleported back into the elevator.

Hope this helps.

A few bugs to report:

1). I've been repeatedly locked out of melee combat. Not 100% sure what causes it, but I think it's using a piece of gear that disarms you (Codex scannes, Synthesis scanners, the new Grineer turret, etc).

2). There's a secret room on the Uranus tileset that is accessed by blowing a hole in the floor with a bomb. But clients can't go through (or even see the hole). 

3). Submersing an Archwing doesn't change the FOV from its land settings, you move much slower than in other Archwing missions, and melee attacks don't auto-target like they do in other Archwing missions.

Edited by ImNotJellyAtAll

Who: Anyone.

What: Grineer Ziplines (Cannot be used)

Where: Grineer Ship Tileset

Can you reproduce the bug: Yes.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Enter a Grineer ship-based mission and hope you finish with the big hole in the floor between you and the extraction.

2. Approach one of the two ziplines on the left/right side.

3. Try to zipline.

Cannot switch teleport with decoy

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Loki prime

What All loadout

Where Everywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

1. Use decoy in long range/short range

2. Use switch teleport

3. Message always appear "target obstruct" all time but sometime skill may work