The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U17 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

DESCRIPTION: 

Who sentinel

What dies

Where Orokin derelict tileset

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. tenno falls into the void in orokin derelict tileset mission

2. tenno coms back to last viable location

3. sentinel doesn't come back and stay dead

Screenshots:

9KkbN0P.jpg

deIfLzz.jpg

DESCRIPTION: 

Who anyframe

What laser barrier doesn't go down 

Where in grineer spy mission (conveyor belt room)

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. in right tunnel from conveyor belt room, 

2. iron ball pass through with belt

3. laser barrier supposed to go down but it doesn't

Screenshots:

6kf9Jhz.jpg

DESCRIPTION: 

Who anyframe

What laser barrier invisible when is on

Where in grineer spy mission (Grineer Twins)

1. in grineer twins room of grineer spy mission

2. the laser barrier is on and off periodically, and is supposed to be visible when it's on

3. it's invisible all the time even when it's on

notes: several laser barriers produce same problem in this room

Screenshots:

xWfxr0S.jpg

Hgn43tF.jpg

P5JS21s.jpg

Description: The mod Piercing Step adds persistent camera shake long after I land from a bullet jump, even standing still upon landing from the jump, as though there are mild earthquake tremors or after shocks. Causes difficulty aiming.

Who: (me) frost prime, soma prime, atomos, tipedo, carrier prime, sweeper prime, 3 random squad members

place: Sedna - Selkie, infested mission

I ran the mission 4 times consecutively and only saw the persistent camera shake once Piercing Step was equipped. Thanks to the infested hordes I did not have the luxury of standing still for more than about 10 seconds to see how long it lasted, but it doesn't appear to be permanent, or perhaps a certain movement combo can break it.

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes!

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Add Piercing Step mod to Frost Prime

2. Enter mission and bullet jump a few times consecutively

3. Stand still and take aim (shoot or not, doesn't matter). Most noticeable when aiming but not shooting though.

4. Watch screen get "nudged" a bit about once every second or two.

DESCRIPTION: Bug where melee fails to work both in stance and quick melee. Roll doesn't work when stuck in this glitch, and obtain immunity to knockdown.

Who:ANY

What MELEE STANCE

Where ANYWHERE

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y&N

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

I Don't Know. Happens quite a bit playing normally (with Melee), mostly deception missions.

Edit: Quoting another post: "...discovered that holding sprint key while using another key separately mapped for rolling and hitting that key a milisecond after hitting slide will make you move at extreme speeds. And at some points locks up rolling.)"

All I know, is that "E" doesn't work for melee, and my bound roll "F" doesn't work, as well as double tapping "SHIFT". Also, Experienced immunity to ALL knockdowns.

Edited by Epicagemo

DESCRIPTION:

1.Ash Prime's left shoulder Prisma Daedalus Armor is misplaced.

2.Ash Prime's left shoulder regina is gone, it's placed beneath the armor if you equip shoulder Prisma Daedalus Armor.

Who: Ash Prime

What: Regina/attachment

Where: Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1.Equip any regina on Ash prime's left shoulder, you will see the regina.

2.Then equip left shoulder Prisma Daedalus Armor on Ash prime's, you will see it is misplaced. and the emblem is gone after equipping left shoulder Prisma Daedalus Armor.

(They were both perfect before U17)

This is Startos emblem and left shoulder prisma Daedalus Armor

11t7bra.jpg

The Prisma Daedalus Armor is placed way too low.

And the emblem is completely gone.

Edited by aerosoul1337

Still persisting in current version:

1 -The Left Prisma Deadalus Shoulderguard's position on Ash Prime is displaced. Taking it off and on has no effect. Switching Apparence Loadout has no effect. Switching Custom Loadout has no effect. Swapping between other Left Shoulder armors clearly shows that the Left Prisma Shoulderguard is displaced for Ash Prime. Almost all of my Warframe use the Prisma Deadalus set and do not have this problem.

Pictures:

Prisma: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=492521767

Regular: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=492521841

2 - Using Kinetic Siphons on Synthetics can sometimes make them clip through the floor.. After using the siphon, enemies will elevate at the correct height, but after a few seconds will lower just a little bit in elevation while in mid-air. When the fall-down animation occurs, the synth's "landing zone" will be under the map, causing the synth to fall under the map into infinity.

Multishot Mods are not showing any increased Status Probability on Continuous Weapons.

Status Probability on Arsenal stats will not increase or decrease with or without Multishot Mods.

What: Beam/Continuous Weapons

Where: UI

Edited by taiiat

DESCRIPTION: 

Shark-nado

Who Player while in "Sharkwing"

What "tornado" that prevents movement and camera

Where Titania, Uranus (boss room)

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? 

No, have not had it happen yet a second time. 

1. go to titania, uranus fight off the first stage of the boss and let the water come up with electricity

2.While looking at the statue from the front, towards the left and under the raised platform there  

is the "tornado spot"

3. Swimming near this spot, going down near it, or something else triggers

4. Camera and player begins to widly spin

5. See the same cow twice

6. If player dies while in tornado , reviving the player while in the elctrified water does not pull the player out of it

Could not help any with boss fight, nor did my squad get stuck in it thankfully. 

Media

d8b3dd425890572.jpg 6750d3425890628.jpg ac4fa4425890666.jpg 95e8ff425890704.jpg 

Edited by False.Profit

DESCRIPTION: Coloring the Harpak primary directly before a mission and taking it into any mission will result in a "Could not update account information, progress was not saved!" message on completion resulting in all rewards not being saved and any changes made to any load-outs directly before the mission to be reverted.

Who: Any Warframe as long as the Harpak is equipped and colored.

What: The Harpak primary weapon exclusively.

Where: Anywhere but I tested mainly on Hapke, Ceres and Cosis, Eris.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?: Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip the Harpak Primary weapon on any Load-out.

2. Color the Harpak something other than the default colors (I did this on config "A" and changed all the colors to black).

3. Enter a mission and either complete it or abort (Example: complete Cosis, Eris capture mission).

4. When you return to the Liset you will see a "Could not update account information, progress was not saved!" message and notice changes to your Harpak's colors and any other changes made directly before the mission will be reverted and your rewards will have not been saved.

Edited by Ryunaki

Description:

During missions rolls, melee attacks and wall latches become often unusable.

This bug appears frequently on all loadouts.

Can you reproduce the bug?

Yes.

Reproduction Steps:

This bug occurs randomly in one of the following cases (in order of frequency):

1. multiple rolls in rapid succession (most frequent)

2. being interrupted during any maneuver

3. switching to scanner during a maneuver

Edit:

4. rolling with hobbled dragon key equiped (this one seems to be even more frequent than 1)

Sadly there's no visional proof available since I'd have to film my hands and screen at the same time to do this. : /

Edited by Dragon_of_Shadow

Description: In Titania, Uranus, I used Blink to leave the water, but it still archwing mode on the land. When I return into the water and leave again, the warframe become so small but it's not archwing mode.

The Bug can be reproduced. At least my teammates did it.

Reproduction step:

Equip Itzal

Fly to where you can exit the water

Use Blink to leave the water

Return into the water while it is archwing mode on land

Leave the water

First issues in The Planet Uranus, When i was in Archwing mode then someone join and they're walking underwater, unless they got out of the water and go back in to go to archwing mode, then the another when doing an exterminate mission in uranus, i join someone squad then got host migration, then i stayed and continue the mission alone, after killing all the enemies, there's an extraction waypoint but in the "Enemies Killed" Hud it said 113/126 but the map didnt show any sign of enemies and when i went to the extraction point nothing happens Fix this isses plz. its really frustrating :(

I went into arch-wing missions with the new arch-gun, the grattler.
I noticed that the projectiles fired from it DON'T explode when they come into contact with any enemy at all. Infact they just pass right through them, they deal damage, but proceed to only explode at the 250 meter limit. Kind of disapointed right now, I just spent my plat for an explosive weapon. Only the explosion will miss 100% of the time and it becomes a wanna-be bolto.

Who: Any frame
Loadout: Elytron Archwing, Grattler, Centaur
Planet: Every arch-wing mission available.

Bug can be easily reproduced by just firing the weapon at any enemy, and watching as the explosion goes off about 200 meters BEHIND them. 

This weapon has punch through like no tomorrow, and it completely kills the point of it.

DESCRIPTION: Bug with the new cloth physics on the new capes. When not using VSYNC the new capes behave like the previous cosmetics, stiff and rigid. But when the option is enabled they flow naturally. The issue is having an uncapped frame rate breaks the physics of the new capes.

Who Me (Any frame)

What Cosmetics, new physics based capes

Where Any mission, liset, relay you name it 

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

Just equip any of the new scarf cosmetics without vsync enabled

Video thanks to my friend Turning Gears

You can see this issue on the UDYAT cape the most.

Edited by Demoonic

Can you add a decrease in the overall performance in the list of known issues? Because i feel like this is just gonna be ignored and nothing will ever be done about it. Can't play warframe like this. A very noticeable drop in the overall frame rate.

Edited by ShawnV2

DESCRIPTION: Coloring the Harpak primary directly before a mission and taking it into any mission will result in a "Could not update account information, progress was not saved!" message on completion resulting in all rewards not being saved and any changes made to any load-outs directly before the mission to be reverted.

Who: Any Warframe as long as the Harpak is equipped and colored.

What: The Harpak primary weapon exclusively.

Where: Anywhere but I tested mainly on Hapke, Ceres and Cosis, Eris.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?: Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip the Harpak Primary weapon on any Load-out.

2. Color the Harpak something other than the default colors (I did this on config "A" and changed all the colors to black).

3. Enter a mission and either complete it or abort (Example: complete Cosis, Eris capture mission).

4. When you return to the Liset you will see a "Could not update account information, progress was not saved!" message and notice changes to your Harpak's colors and any other changes made directly before the mission will be reverted and your rewards will have not been saved.

I'm having pretty much same issues with Kraken. Anytime I try to mod or color it i get same results

DESCRIPTION: 

Who All player

What Console at raid bugged (both on laggy[obviously] and not lagging)

Where Raid (normal and nightmare)

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?

Yes

1. Have 2 person hack console at same time

2. One/both person get stucked

3. Make them press esc

4. They can move, but the console unhackable

Equinox while using the Kyroptera Syandana (Ormulu or not) In day form causes it to float above it's head.

Who: Equinox

Where: Anywhere

Loadout: Not needed, Cosmetic bug

Can replicate: Yes, constantly. 

Proof, Night form, can see it normally. 

KoG049U.jpg

In between forms, Still fine 

KuQRXKQ.jpg

And lastly, Day form, Syandana is floating. 

TtlSWcP.jpg

Edited by Beast_Wolf

DESCRIPTION: Crash while trying to scan a Kuria

Who N/A

What Kuria

Where Uranus-Natah Quest-Survival part of it.

1.Reach this area with the console which you have to activate so that the survival should start: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/436073278211766699/A6F253C3F645549804C5E3B6CEC9051EF0C9B70E/

2.Get in this appropiate area and in this scanning position http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/436073278211766391/013AC46EDDBEEF75B42C63A0796FB1D21E2C1ED6/

3.If you try to fully scan it the game will crash ,right before the scan is complete.

Edited by RiperRazor123