The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does No One Do The Law Raid Anymore?

CelticMoss

but doesnt that also mean that a mr8 played even less? so MR is still a fair metric to go by

no, i know veteran players from my clan that have been playing since closed beta.

they dont go higher then 10 or 16 just cause there is no point on getting high mastery, the mastery system is pretty much useless, with no perks, no rewards, no exclusive content, etc.

As another example, been playing for 2 years, and I'm mastery 19, why I am a MR19?

Simple, I'm very very stupid, cause I won nothing by achieving such thing xD

Edited by 7grims

no, i know veteran players from my clan that have been playing since closed beta.

they dont go higher then 10 or 16 just cause there is no point on getting high mastery, the mastery system is pretty much useless, with no perks, no rewards, no exclusive content, etc.

As another example, been playing for 2 years, and I'm mastery 19, why I am a MR19?

Simple, I'm very very stupid, cause I won nothing by achieving such thing xD

ok, so you "know a guy"..that doesnt mean that all MR10s are skilled vets while all mr18s just grinded draco.

If you want to assume that high MR players only played draco to get there, the same logic would apply to low MR players too

I did raids often, but i already have the plat and the arcanes i wanted, if i find a cool build for a warframe, i'll consider getting them from the trade chat and doing some raids.

I might do them if anyone needs my help.

I however do not join raids where the host relies on MR or that has players that join the raid group because they stated the MR, those raids sadly i will decline, i can't help such teams.

I may be amazing, but i can't do miracles.

Edited by KIREEKPSO

I honestly don't know why you need 2 Trinity. On PS4 I am ALWAYS the only Trinity, heavily build for EV and I still do blessing all the time. IMO blessing shoulf be just for healing. If you need the 99% dmg reduction, you're doing something wrong. I always get asked for my build (95%of the time)/get compliments and I never heard anyone scream E VAMP!! That seems to only be a problem on the PC btw.

I honestly don't know why you need 2 Trinity. On PS4 I am ALWAYS the only Trinity, heavily build for EV and I still do blessing all the time. IMO blessing shoulf be just for healing. If you need the 99% dmg reduction, you're doing something wrong. I always get asked for my build (95%of the time)/get compliments and I never heard anyone scream E VAMP!! That seems to only be a problem on the PC btw.

You needed 2 Trins? If your CC warframes are doing their job you should only need one for energy and emergency heals. I usually run Field Medic Valkyr, picking up downed players (especially helpful on that complicated lock sequence).

Yeah, it's a bit of a lazy job, but a raid can be done without a full squad easily. I just follow the leaders instructions and stay invincible.