Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Does Platinum Drop?

F-15C

You underestimate the idiotic nature of internet users.

Didn't think anyone would take this seriously. I put it in off-topic for a reason.

You asked for help, we gave it. It doesn't matter how "dumb" the question can be. Maybe OP accidentally put it in off topic? I don't know. All I know is someone had a question and I had the answer. 

Didn't think anyone would take this seriously. I put it in off-topic for a reason.

Considering that you have not posted anything else prior to this, checking your profile, I will be assuming that you are serious with your threads until proven otherwise as I do not know your forum personality. 

Platinum exists in higher abundances on the Moon and in meteorites. Correspondingly, platinum is found in slightly higher abundances at sites of bolide impact on Earth that are associated with resulting post-impact volcanism.

From your momma

There's two kinds of people...

Rumor has it, if you sacrifice enough goats to RNGsus, if you're lucky, he will leave platinum under pillow after you go to sleep. Be wary, if you do this too often, he will catch on, and steal your soul, leaving you to grind for all eternity, and never get the part you need.