Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Warframes Have Super Strength.

(XBOX)MK Ultra K11

Look at the size of the Jat Kittag, and how fast we swing that puppy around our heads. Yes, we have super strength.

Never mind that I can launch an ancient clear across the map with a single kick with my Kogake. 

darkSector isn't as relevant to the Warframe universe as you might think. 

And in comparison, we're probably much stronger. Considering we can one hand a Galatine at speeds that would most likely literally rip an arm off of a normal human being.

Or that we can reach speeds upwards of 48 meters per second per second with just our feet and not have the muscles in our legs be torn from the bone.

Or that all of us are powerful enough to throw humanoid beings over twenty five meters with just our fists.

Yes but don't you think since the warframes have more advanced tech then back then we would have this ability.

Then why can't we just plain kill enemies like bombards by punching them through walls?

You also need to take into account that some of this wouldn't make for very challenging Game Mechanics.

Then why can't we just plain kill enemies like bombards by punching them through walls?

Because the Grineer also have Super Strength due to their cybernetic nature.

:)

Seriously though, judging by the martial feats the Tenno are capable of (as well as how easily they handle their weaponry) there is clearly some level of superhuman strength in them.

i wonder how we can bullet jump from the ground to the air like this....

maybe steroids?

Or maybe we are freakin strong?

Note that during thoose  billions years between Dark sector and Warframe , our ennemies evolved , Grineers are far than being weak..

especially bombards

A small ball of iron can weight a lot more than a ball filled with helium. It's just that simple. 

In your eyes bigger= more, but in reality it isn't the case.

Iron = a physical, heavy object.

Helium = gas.

Weapons in Warframes aren't made out of gas. Don't play the 'don't judge the books by its covers' game, it does not always work.

In my eyes, if it's big, solid, it's @(*()$ heavy. You can even judge this by the animation of how they try to make the players feel how heavy it is with the slow movement.

Edited by AlphaWolf003

Iron = a physical, heavy object.

Helium = gas.

Weapons in Warframes aren't made out of gas. Don't play the 'don't judge the books by its covers' game, it does not always work.

In my eyes, if it's big, solid, it's @(*()$ heavy. You can even judge this by the animation of how they try to make the players feel how heavy it is with the slow movement.

No crap iron is physical and helium is a gas. This is exactly what i'm saying, the Jat could be made from plastic. I was quoting someone to show him that bigger doesn't necessary means heavier. That's all.

Edited by Alphafox

No crap iron is physical and helium is a gas. This is exactly what i'm saying, the Jat could be made from plastic. I was quoting someone who said that bigger necessary means heavier which is just wrong. That's all.

Plastic with a built in jet engine that can kill enemies in heavy armors that some bullets can't penetrate and doesn't get melt down from fire. Yeah I don't think so. Forgot to mention that it's a hammer, too. You build hammers out of plastics? Really? Common Sense should have told you what looks like it's heavy and what's not.

Edited by AlphaWolf003

i wonder how we can bullet jump from the ground to the air like this....

maybe steroids?

Or maybe we are freakin strong?

Note that during thoose  billions years between Dark sector and Warframe , our ennemies evolved , Grineers are far than being weak..

especially bombards

Or just Void magic or w/e they call it.

Plastic with a built in jet engine that can kill enemies in heavy armors that some bullets can't penetrate. Yeah I don't think so. Common Sense should have tell you that.

Yeah, because it's totally a chunck of plastic strapped with a jet engine in it's butt. The word "could" that I inserted in my sentence make a world of difference. When you read something read it entirely, don't skip words.
Edited by Alphafox

In dark sector when Hayden Tenno first gets his proto armor he kicks a metal door off of it hinges makes it cave inwards and it flies into a wall. Do all warframes have this level of strength?

Dark Sector isnt Warframe Lore, just there previous game they easter egged into warframe for there fans.