The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Lowest Common Resource

321agemo

We complain about those rare neurodes or restricted drop places for neural sensors, but does anyone here have deficit with the common drops?

Mines nanospores. I keep running out of those. I went from 1.5mil to under 50k in just under 3 months. How you ask? This:

MCJ1icT.jpg

Those pads (and raid keys) ate nanos without me realising it.

So what about you guys, whats your lowest common resource?

Never used an energy restore. I told everyone I knew they will eat through their resources if they use them obsessively. I've never been more obsessed with telling everyone "I told you so".

Edited by Jeetza

Neural Sensors* it was, before I ulti uber duber farmed 500 pieces in a single Infested dark sector run, with 2 Hydroids (unnerfed), nerkos, mag (unnerfed). All rare resources: 500+, common 80k to 3mil (nano spores more than 5 mil, was originally 8 mil, lol) uncommon being stuck at 50k to 200k.

I am juuuuust fiiiiine.

Don't even have much things to build left. MR19, first quarter filled affinity bar.

Ferrite .. had hundreds of thousands and then Large team drops came out from syndicates and I got carried away.

(I see you're down a couple hits .. here, have a large healing restore !!)

Now I'm struggling to stay above 10k and run earth missions for ferrite, not neurodes :(

If by the lowest you mean the resource I have so few of that I can't use them for what I need them for then nano spores. Used to have loads but I got the three bps for Orokin cells, neurodes and neural sensors (little bit of buyers remorse if I'm honest) and it wiped out my whole stash very efficiently.