Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibro Prime!

Deshiel

the only solution i could see is if DE made a pack with the items that is pay only and if the Founders give their consent to DE to allow them to do it.

I was thinking about making a new pack with more items. The pack would serve as an upgrade for founders and a whole new thing for non founders.

There are many founders who have deleted thier founder equipment and are now sad that it is not coming back.

I would also have this pack avalible with a discount for founders ranging from 25-50% because they would probably take only the new stuff from it or the stuff that they deleted in the past, while the non founders would pay full price for the pack because they didnt have anything. :)

the only solution i could see is if DE made a pack with the items that is pay only and if the Founders give their consent to DE to allow them to do it.

Some of us tried that. We even had DE talking about it at one point but the "other" founders, the entitled ones. were too overwhelming in number. So remember, some of us tried to bring true equality to the universe.

DE won't Exca be back again but it doesn't break the promise if Exca was here for Founders. I'd have another chance to get him because I couldn't at the time. :/ 

Of course we are founders, I'm a founder but I would like upgrade my pack.

Just like many other people, that also want him. i would also like to get him but  couldn't since i didn't have to money at that time but now i have already spent 2.5x the value of grand master pack on warframe and i will continue spending on it. but making him available to founders only again would be like screw the rest of the community that is non founders, which wont happen.

Some of us tried that. We even had DE talking about it at one point but the "other" founders, the entitled ones. were too overwhelming in number. So remember, some of us tried to bring true equality to the universe.

i wont forget you and the others for your attempts but thanks anyway

Edited by Aeon66

DE won't Exca be back again but it doesn't break the promise if Exca was here for Founders. I'd have another chance to get him because I couldn't at the time. :/ 

This always makes me chuckle when I read these threads.  No, *you* can't have Excal P but *I* should be able to as an upgrade.  Way to try to wiggle in and leave everyone else out in the cold.  Closed door is closed.

I know that Excalibur Prime is permanently Founders only along with few other items, but I come to you with a question. What would you do, or do you see how it would be possible to bring him back to be obtainable for atleast a limited time? How would you make him avalible again without hurting the feels of the founders?

No Excalibur prime is CONTRACTED 

that means if DE even try to re-release him they will get sued for breaking the contract they agreed on with founders.

As i am not a founder i would like to get him...but we need to accpet the truth we never getting him back

I am absolutely content with not having acces to never having acces to him, I only made this thread because I wanted to talk about it with people. I didn't think that being curious about excalibur prime  would get me so much negativism from others.

This always makes me chuckle when I read these threads.  No, *you* can't have Excal P but *I* should be able to as an upgrade.  Way to try to wiggle in and leave everyone else out in the cold.  Closed door is closed.

I don't care Excal prime comes back for everyone but IF it happens, no-Founders shouldn't be Founders, just be able to get Founder stuff. Like that the real Founders stay Founders and everyone can purchase the stuff or upgrade their pack. The status of Founder would be reserved to Founders.

Edited by CGs_Knackie

I dunno why everyone is always so negative about this, everyone should have the option to prime their favorite stuff, like lato prime is my favorite secondary in the game, yet i feel if i use it people will think im showing off.

Same with excalibur prime, people either are like WOAH NICE EXCAL or they say somthing mean.

Primes should never of been made exclusive (and i know at the time they were the only primes in the game) and they should ask all founders who still play the game if they actually care,

I don't =P

(and any founders who do want them to stay exclusive are selfish and should be pistol whipped with a NONE PRIME lato).

No, it's literally impossible. 

They made a promise that their goodies would be exclusive to founders and never made available again.

You cannot make new founders, it breaks the definition of the term.

For what it's worth, I wish they could bring them back. I just know they can't. Everyone who doesn't have Excalibur, Lato, and Skana Prime are just gonna have to cope.

Personally, if he were to make a return, I'd offer him as a single pack that costs as much as the Grandmaster pack did originally. Get ready to shell out some major cheddar if you want to wear a false title like "Founder".

Nobody here wants to create new founders, people want Excalibur Prime, not your forum title or fancy badge

To make it not hurt Founders feeling...

A 24 hour long nightmare survival in t4 void where enemies are max level from the get-go, every faction is in the match fighting against you only, energy is limited to 50 and a enemy warframe along with a boss spawns at each hour ending with Excalibur Prime along with every other warframe.

People with him already get a Lato p. Then a Skana p. Lastly a stalker warframe. Then each subsequent time they may give a stat boost to any item in their inventory.

This maybe done at any time as many time as you want but each try costs a million credits and 50 platinum.

Wait i don't think it's challenging enough, needs rng. You get a part of Excalibur p.

His blueprint will cost 100 nuerodes, nueral sensors, orokin cells and forma. It wiĺ take a yeae to build or can be rushed for 1000 plat.

Edited by (PS4)inuyasha279

I dunno why everyone is always so negative about this, everyone should have the option to prime their favorite stuff, like lato prime is my favorite secondary in the game, yet i feel if i use it people will think im showing off.

Same with excalibur prime, people either are like WOAH NICE EXCAL or they say somthing mean.

Primes should never of been made exclusive (and i know at the time they were the only primes in the game) and they should ask all founders who still play the game if they actually care,

I don't =P

(and any founders who do want them to stay exclusive are selfish and should be pistol whipped with a NONE PRIME lato).

This guy for president. 

$100 that's it, we got ours for like $50 I think, I paid for the $250 so if they were to add the $250 bundle I expect you guys to pay like $500.  Basically early adopter's got the stuff at 50% off, and people who want it now would really have to think about spending $500 bucks bruh... that's not nothing.  It doesn't bother me one bit, its not like someone else having Excalibro Prime will ever take my Excalibro Prime away from me, I don't understand the need to feel like a special snowflake.  And like 10 years from now or however long the game lasts, when the servers go offline, and they move on to other things I hope they make the game accessible offline so I can still play, and if they do ppl can just hack Excalibro Prime in.

Just like many other people, that also want him. i would also like to get him but  couldn't since i didn't have to money at that time but now i have already spent 2.5x the value of grand master pack on warframe and i will continue spending on it. but making him available to founders only again would be like screw the rest of the community that is non founders, which wont happen.

Neither of these are even remotely the same category. Aeonn you're not even a founder in the least bit. Normal people wanting him and actual FOUNDERS wanting him is a whole different can of worms since excal prime was FOUNDERS exclusive. He was exclusive to upper tier but was still FOUNDER items. He would have more claim to excal p then you ever would atm. As wotca....sounds like a little secret salt to me. Although it won't happen...your reasons why are just no~

To make it not hurt Founders feeling...

A 24 hour long nightmare survival in t4 void where enemies are max level from the get-go, every faction is in the match fighting against you only, energy is limited to 50 and a enemy warframe along with a boss spawns at each hour ending with Excalibur Prime along with every other warframe.

People with him already get a Lato p. Then a Skana p. Lastly a stalker warframe. Then each subsequent time they may give a stat boost to any item in their inventory.

This maybe done at any time as many time as you want but each try costs a million credits and 50 platinum.

Wait i don't think it's challenging enough, needs rng. You get a part of Excalibur p.

His blueprint will cost 100 nuerodes, nueral sensors, orokin cells and forma. It wiĺ take a yeae to build or can be rushed for 1000 plat.

Sweet jesuz....with stakes like that you should get your own classification O_o~screw excal p make a new subset. Orokin excalibur, the prototype of the 1st warframe xD~

You're getting Excalibur umbra...

So is everyone else, just saying it's "exclusive to founders" would've been a better response~

Neither of these are even remotely the same category. Aeonn you're not even a founder in the least bit. Normal people wanting him and actual FOUNDERS wanting him is a whole different can of worms since excal prime was FOUNDERS exclusive. He was exclusive to upper tier but was still FOUNDER items. He would have more claim to excal p then you ever would atm. As wotca....sounds like a little secret salt to me. Although it won't happen...your reasons why are just no~

Nope.  It's just either not coming back or it is.  Trying to assign different levels of 'claim' is redundant.  There is no claim.  It was a time limited offer and the time has expired.  All we're seeing are different ways of justifying "I want."  I'd like to see if come back of course.  No salt though because I understand what exclusive means.  If it came back I'd buy it, but no sleep lost.

Yea....to China~the alleged umbra p is going to China. Which i'm honestly not even surprised if it was true. Was probably either that or a rip off Warframe :x! Worframe!

....We're also getting Excal Umbra, which according to DE steve is the exact same as the Excal umbra prime China got.