The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

How Is This Even Possible?

GtZiLa

-snip-

It's not even possible to spawn that much of waves in that time. Is this a bug or some sort of a hack? Also there is a guy that gone 4h alone in survival.

Edited by Letter13
snippity

whatever. people cheating as usual.

the best part is that by doing it, they not only get the problem fixed, but if applicable, get reprimanded.

-snip-

while spending about 6 seconds in a Wave? Enemies don't even Spawn that fast. Edited by taiiat

You mean, 200 waves in 17 min is possible with that combo ?

Sure :D

Didn't see that part. Sounds like either scoreboard is glitching and displaying the wrong time or there is funny business going on. Even if you were somehow able to instantly wipe spawns at the beginning of every wave... I'm not sure you could even get to wave 200 in that amount of time -.-

It's most likely either a bug with records or they are using hacks, this is not physically possible, idc how good you are. Also I can't help but notice your graphics card is roasting man....clean out that dust or get a better fan/heatsink lol. I would flip my lid if mine ever went that high. I think 65 is the max mine ever gets under max load

There's also two guys who did 200 waves in T3 Defense in 8.5 mins and a guy who did T3 survival for about 8 and a half hours straight solo (and a couple 4 hour solo survivals in T1/T2).  Another with only 4 hours 43 mins T3 solo but whatevs.

Edited by KnotOfMetal