The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Brawler Frame Hype :d

TonyTFG

To be honest, I'm not feeling his design at all. He reminds me of a demon samurai type ninja enemy suited for Ninja Graiden or something.

They should just bring out that new imperial guard Rhino design (someone please post a pic), but make him really bulky (top heavy) and give him really enhanced or totally new powers.

What about having a Yakuza frame. Which would have tattoos all over his, no no no, there would be tattoos all over HER body. The out-lined tattoos would glean when channeling. She would be really fast, nimble and use energy daggers (exalted daggers). The daggers would come from her feet and fists and they would resemble the energy weapon that Cpt. Shepherd in ME3 uses. Her honour is in the one-hit kill.

All in all, she would be the crying freeman of warframes.

well it looks nice. Dorsal muscles are overgrow so they make him look like he has no neck:) I would make his arms a little shorter :) but its nice.

And the best thing about it is: male close combat frame is coming!

I cant wait!!! (however i dont think he will beat Ash Prime im my ranking;p)

Edited by Kripion

Excited. I'll wait for his 3D model before judging on appearance.

Holy hell, a sensible person that doesn't judge based on the concept image.

But why is he headless?

The real question you should be asking is: Why aren't the others headless?

We could explain why he is headless in a number of ways before he is released. However what is comes down to is that DE likes having unique characters. Having each character be unique in both style and play makes the game a lot more fun.

Though another way we could look at this is that he isn't headless but rather has a boxed head. Think along the lines of pryamid head or full head helemts without the openings for your senses.

I do wonder if DE will also incorperate mytholgy with this one. There are plenty of legends of headless creatures but most of them are similar (if not exact) to the myths Dullahan and Blemmye.

Edited by Postal_pat

He literally feels like he will have the same 4th ability as valkyr.

There is no way they can make this frame original, there are too many other skills and frames like it already. I.E (valkyr/Rhino) Two melee tanks is more than enough. Now three? that is just a bit ridiculous.

Holy hell, a sensible person that doesn't judge based on the concept image.

The real question you should be asking is: Why aren't the others headless?

We could explain why he is headless in a number of ways before he is released. However what is comes down to is that DE likes having unique characters. Having each character be unique in both style and play makes the game a lot more fun.

Though another way we could look at this is that he isn't headless but rather has a boxed head. Think along the lines of pryamid head or full head helemts without the openings for your senses.

I do wonder if DE will also incorperate mytholgy with this one. There are plenty of legends of headless creatures but most of them are similar (if not exact) to the myths Dullahan and Blemmye.

He is definitely not headless. Look at it more closely.

He is definitely not headless. Look at it more closely.

According to this concept image, yeah he is headless. See how the trapezius muscle reaches the top. His head should be starting just a little bit above that. Then there is what appear to be four tendons reaching from the collar bone to the top, he also has nothing between the collar bone and what you seem to consider as his head.

Edited by Postal_pat