The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brakk Vs. Mara Detron

(XBOX)G R A V O C

Question

18 answers to this question

I would think a Prisma Brakk would come along instead.

... considering that most of the prisma weapons have been Grineer weapons

like the Grakata, Gorgon, and something else, not sure.

Like that Tetra and Shade yeah?

You're right though, iirc some unscrupulous individuals ''found out'' that Prisma Brakk exists.

I would think a Prisma Brakk would come along instead.

... considering that most of the prisma weapons have been Grineer weapons

like the Grakata, Gorgon, and something else, not sure.

Well there isn't a real correlation now since we've also had Prisma Skana and Prisma Tetra.

Also since Baro first became a thing, we haven't seen another Mara weapon since then. Mara might possibly be just tied to secondaries, or has been completely replaced by Prisma since recent Prismas have both the color gradient pattern as well as the energy flow effect..

Well I don't have a Brakk myself since those douchebag decided not to drop the Barrel but I'm expecting a Prisma Brakk soon so I'm not even bother to farm G3 anymore. The Mara Detron is good, in my opinion. But both guns (Detron and Brakk) looks kinda blank. Detron is literally a rectangle, with holes in it. But I guess I can't complain about Brakk's design too much since it's Grineer (I just hateeeeee Grineer designed weapons, most of them anyway). 

Considering that the grineer are so dominant in terms enemies lately, both in number and variety, I tend to use the mara a lot. A radiation hand cannon for grineer? Please and thank you. I still think the brakk is better, but I try not to use the same guns for long periods of time.

The expectations of a Mara Brakk as mentioned above? Is that well-founded or just based on hearsay? I just want to know if this is something I should actually be expecting to come soon?

Thanks

Well first of all, Brakk isn't going to be Mara, it's going to be Prisma, IF IT EXISTS OF COURSE.

Well it was datamined a long with Prisma Shade wayy before trader arrived so Prisma Brakk maybe next, or maybe later.