Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If D.e Added Grineer Nullifier Drones To Normal Missions (Yes Draco Too Because It's Getting Out Of Hand) )

BloodSage09

There is also no point in having enemies scale if you can just crowd control them 100% of the time.

They'll eventually resist the crowd control abilities, while we won't be able to resist nulifier's bubble at any time.

They'll eventually resist the crowd control abilities, while we won't be able to resist nulifier's bubble at any time.

The only eventual part is that someone will get bored and decide to extract. Vauban can have them hanging with bastille for hours on end with Trinity fulling him

The only eventual part is that someone will get bored and decide to extract. Vauban can have them hanging with bastille for hours on end with Trinity fulling him

If I remember well, Lanka is a sniper rifle. If you think Vauban's bastille would be thaaaaat big, then, yeah, go ahead on making another nullifier. It would only ruin each faction's own style. In my opinion Grineer shouldn't be able to have that technology (yet).

Players go there to power level everything, you basically take 1 - 2 Mesa there with either Limbos or trinity to full them. Players get all their gear maxed in 4 waves. Makes MR look diluted since anyone can climb to high MR using this method in pretty much a few days.

Keep in mind the real grind is trying to build all of the weapons yourself.

I've been trying to build every weapon in the game for 2 months now. Mutagen Masses, Gallium, Nero Sensors, Oxium, Fieldtron Samples, Neurodes, and Deontite Injectors are all insanely grindy to aquire, and stuff like the Opticore requires 20 freaking Gallium.

Yes let's give broken armor scaling to enemies that make any weapon that doesn't have a fast fire rate pointless and are general annoyances because some people despise a farming spot.

This wouldn't make sense lorewise the grineer don't care about the void they are focused on cloning degradation and aren't that advanced anyeay it would make more sense for infested nullifiers(don't get any ideas De).

This wouldn't make sense gameplay wise either, it upsets the faction balance, only corrupted is allowed to have reskins because they are a combination of everyone. Nullifiers are one of the only things Corpus have going for them.

Edited by (PS4)inuyasha279

Keep in mind the real grind is trying to build all of the weapons yourself.

I've been trying to build every weapon in the game for 2 months now. Mutagen Masses, Gallium, Nero Sensors, Oxium, Fieldtron Samples, Neurodes, and Deontite Injectors are all insanely grindy to aquire, and stuff like the Opticore requires 20 freaking Gallium.

I don't condom people that do Draco, they can do whatever they want. The point of my post was not to argue its merits, I just replied to some asking for some insight as to why people hate Draco farming.

If I remember well, Lanka is a sniper rifle. If you think Vauban's bastille would be thaaaaat big, then, yeah, go ahead on making another nullifier. It would only ruin each faction's own style. In my opinion Grineer shouldn't be able to have that technology (yet).

Have you ever used vauban? he can litter the entire map with bastille. He doesn't have to go running around, he can juts lob them from where he is at. Mind you, that's assuming its only vauban frame CCing. Blind Mirage can go to town CCing as well. I host Raids and that is how I setup my Raids and Nightmare Raids teams, they are a complete cake walk. BTW, not sure how much merit there is to your point that this would ruin each factions own style when they already exist in game, Nightmare Raid. They are called disruptor drones.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Disruptor_Drone#Variants

Edited by S0V3REiGN

... infested nullifiers(don't get any ideas De).

Infested can obtain nullifer effect even better, by ancient disrupter with rip-line spam surrounded by chargers

What's ability for when there's no energy? xD

Have you ever used vauban? he can litter the entire map with bastille.

Pls re-check your topic? re Bastille

"A single device can hold a maximum of 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 enemies."

"Number of affected enemies and contact damage are affected by Power Strength, and the contact damage can be increased by body-part multipliers."

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Bastille

He can no longer hold the entire map...

Edited by low1991

the only reason I play grineer missions,

with their superior armour

superior heavies

superior numbers

superior damage

superior health pool

superior trap systems (Disrupt doors/arc trap>laser doors)

is because I hate Nullifiers with a passion

if they are introduced into grineer missions the corpus may as well give up now

cos Im never going back to a grineer planet again

i agree with this except for trap system corpus got them auto defenses down pat.

Have you ever considered the possibility that maybe grinding levels isn't what's fun in this game? And that instead of playing with a fully ranked frame/weapon because then its full potential as at the players' hands? That maybe "power leveling" isn't the problem, but that players don't care about the leveling process at all?

You clearly haven't because you think everyone should play this game just like you do.

I wouldn't mind grineer nullifier drones, given that the grineer nullifiers are actually POSSIBLE TO SHOOT INTO like in the raids, unlike stupid butt Corpus Nullifiers, I'm all for things resistant to abilities as long as they aren't needlessly resistant to bullets as well. One or the other sure, not both.

Ohhh here we go again with Peacemaker.......

Yeah, its definitely not fun having the most effective ability in a warframes skill set involve standing still and holding unto a single button for its duration. I think its boring and definitely encourages exploits. I'd rather they do something about Mesa than make grineer units have a higher tolerance for bullets, I think they soak up enough already without dying soon enough. DE might resort to the OPs idea for balance and to sprinkle some salt on the cake might just nerf a frame or two in the process.

What I am getting at is that I wouldnt mind a Mesa Nerf or rework of peacemaker.

I wouldn't mind more grineer nulifiers with the current power level of frames, would improve the game actually. They aren't even that tough compared to corpus either with their shields unable to stop bullets.

And a few people here seem to have never done a NM raid and are commenting about the nullifiers they have never fought and have no clue what they are talking about. Grineer nullifiers are much different than Corpus.

Edited by Oishii

Yeah, its definitely not fun having the most effective ability in a warframes skill set involve standing still and holding unto a single button for its duration. I think its boring and definitely encourages exploits. I'd rather they do something about Mesa than make grineer units have a higher tolerance for bullets, I think they soak up enough already without dying soon enough. DE might resort to the OPs idea for balance and to sprinkle some salt on the cake might just nerf a frame or two in the process.

What I am getting at is that I wouldnt mind a Mesa Nerf or rework of peacemaker.

Not fun for YOU.

Once again one person wants to dictate to the rest of the player base whats fun and whats not.

You don't have to play with Mesa nor do you ever have to play on Draco, go grind away where ever you want and have your fun.

But some people Like Draco ( I know it may come as a shock) and could care less If Mesa is there or not.

People use Draco and sometime Mesa to escape the pointless grind, me I'm there to rank up as fast as I possible can

it the shortest time possible.

Yes, yes, it might stop those newbs from coming there and farm again, but the grind will be increased for older players.

You can't just look at it from one point and ignore the others. That's not to mentioned that the Grineer is already op and annoying as hell, next to Infested. So unless they really run out of ideas or try to "reduce" the grind, I don't see this coming in normal Grineer map.

^ I don't see how adding disruptions would really make it that much harder. I go there all the time and rely mostly on my guns and my Telos to get through, only ones impacted are the AFK Mesa farms. Not sure what DE's stance in on those farms but since Gmag took a nerf bat to the face I am willing to say that those farms are not how they envision the game to be played. XP from Draco wouldn't go away, just that you wont have to be away from your keyboard and mouse to get the xp.

Infested can obtain nullifer effect even better, by ancient disrupter with rip-line spam surrounded by chargers

What's ability for when there's no energy? xD

Pls re-check your topic? re Bastille

"A single device can hold a maximum of 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 enemies."

"Number of affected enemies and contact damage are affected by Power Strength, and the contact damage can be increased by body-part multipliers."

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Bastille

He can no longer hold the entire map...

Reread what they posted.  'He can liter the entire map with bastille' if you put an efficiency build on him, he can spam that ability all over the place.  AFAIK, there is no cap on how many he can have out.

Why is it when someone makes a QOL suggestion, people start screaming that they're forcing someone to play the way they do?