The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Focus More On Adding Content More Then Cosmetics!

Charoy

Hmm, ok. I think the problem is I have a different vission of how a game has to evolve than the rest of WF's community (at least the majority). As I do understand there are two different teams for cosmetics and weapons (duh, I'm not THAT dumb guys), I think DE is focusing way too much on the cosmetic aspect. But hey, if thats what the community wants, cool. But I just find that 4 weeks after U17 I have literally NOTHING to do, besides farming R5 fusion cores and hoarding plat ... And I really hoped to get at least one new weapon this week. New, ie not just a reskined version of an old one.

Good thing Hearthstone's expansion is out, so I have something to do till U18.

Yeah DE,

Aside from the new parkour mechanics, new boss, new map set, new weapons, new frame, new stances, new quest, new lore, new weapon augs, and reworks of old frames you've consecutively added in the last few patches, all the new content updated has been cosmetic!

Hmm, ok. I think the problem is I have a different vission of how a game has to evolve than the rest of WF's community (at least the majority). As I do understand there are two different teams for cosmetics and weapons (duh, I'm not THAT dumb guys), I think DE is focusing way too much on the cosmetic aspect. But hey, if thats what the community wants, cool. But I just find that 4 weeks after U17 I have literally NOTHING to do, besides farming R5 fusion cores and hoarding plat ... And I really hoped to get at least one new weapon this week. New, ie not just a reskined version of an old one.

Good thing Hearthstone's expansion is out, so I have something to do till U18.

Agreed,

Not counting all the non-cosmetic content they've put in with the last couple updates, there's hasn't been any non-cosmetic content at all!

Entertain me DE!

Entertain me!

Edited by Ryme

Would be funny.

It's armor that was just released.

I think they should scrap the "loot fetch" idea with Chesa and instead make it the ride-able Kubrow! Then watch how fast people swap out their Carriers.

Agreed,

Not counting all the non-cosmetic content they've put in with the last couple updates, there's hasn't been any non-cosmetic content at all!

Entertain me DE!

Entertain me!

I think you have some reading issues. I've already done ALL U17 offered. I have all the weapons with 4-5 formas, Equinox, completed the quest, have all the new mods, even all the cosmetics, etc... As I said, there is nothing left for me to do right now.

I think you have some reading issues. I've already done ALL U17 offered. I have all the weapons with 4-5 formas, Equinox, completed the quest, have all the new mods, even all the cosmetics, etc... As I said, there is nothing left for me to do right now.

so you went on power leveling all you stuff and now complain you have nothing left to do right

If you played back in the earlier updates then you would know that the community asked DE to stop making so new many weapons and frames and instead make more cosmetics... Obviously DE listened... So if the county wants that again in sure DE will do something

Recall people demanding more "Customization" too their frames and less weapons, remember this will probably end soon and another wave of guns/melee weapons will follow. Their has been so much more then just "Cosmetic updates" and as a long term fan iv rarely seen them do so many cosmetics in one update so enjoy it while you can rather then hating it because that same update gave us a new boss as well as a revamped parkor. I honestly don't see why a few capes really did much in terms of taking away?

Ok, since you're really not getting it, I'll be more direct. The problem is not DE, it's your binge gaming.

so you went on power leveling all you stuff

Welcome to games with leveling system, tenno.

Outside of WF its how things work. Here people says you must play the game ... slowly. Idk, as I said it must be just me, I'm maybe too used to games like Diablo, PoE, and MMO's in general.

By "we" you mean "you"

Stop trying to drag us into your shenanigans. The team that designs cosmetics are not the people that designs weapons

Pfff, I'm pretty sure you have weapons you never made. Go bother trying them

OP is just some kid doesnt even know how dev and marketing works LOL, you dont just throw everything on the box... bad for business

Everytime I begin to think WF has a mature community where one can have nice and calm discussion threads I come across with comments like this one.

Sometimes I wonder why I even lose my time in this forum ...

Everytime I begin to think WF has a mature community where one can have nice and calm discussion threads I come across with comments like this one.

Sometimes I wonder why I even lose my time in this forum ...

Threads like this are part of the problem. There is no maturity in the OP.

I believe this should be changed to

"DE PLEASE FOCUS MORE ON ADDING GOOD COSMETICS MORE THEN REGULAR COSMETICS"

I won't lie the cosmetics aren't bad but we have yet to get something to truely rival tigirs and since I sadly wasn't around for it I will not let it go. Nothing has truly been up to that standard they set themselves for. BUT I do see the need for content badly since even my everyday log in status is slowly declining ; o; ~