The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Elections!

[DE]Megan

o00tz8L.png

"They say that "the sky's the limit." I laugh. I believe that the sky is only your limit if you limit yourself, Tenno. The sky has never been the limit! For you. For me. For any of us! We go above and beyond that supposed limit each day of our lives! We push. We strive to become better.. and stronger. And with me in office, we will become a force so strong that we'll blow away this horrible war and restore our precious peace that was taken from us and the many lives here in the solar system. I do not wish for any more of the innocent to lose their wings.. Will you rise with me, my fellow Tenno?"

(Figured Zephyr could join the election. I <3 Zephyr! Hope ya like it! :3 Small version for scrolling through purposes.)

Edited by Helheim.XII

KzDj2vu.jpg

Veteran

Valkyr is a veteran of numerous conflicts, including the corpus conflict where she was subjected to torture, both mental and physical, by Alad V. Despite this, she continues to fight for the tenno, to this very day. A vote for Valkyr will allow her to use more than just her fists in service of the cause.

Devout

Despite all that she has been through, Valkyr remains as devoted to the Lotus as one can be, as is shown by her relationship to the New Loka. In her campaign poster, you can see her at a shrine dedicated to the Lotus, which she had constructed in her clan's dojo.

Committed

No Tenno has withstood more punishment than Valkyr, so that their fellow tenno don't have to. When there is a nightmare scenario, who else does one go to but Valkyr? Whenever there is a dangerous mission, Valkyr is the first to volunteer, prioritizing the needs of the tenno rather than personal safety. Her slogan says it all, "No Shields? No Problem."

Conservationalist

h9udVuS.png

This snapshot shows Valkyr with her beloved kubrow, Balto. She never goes anywhere without him, and stands for the rights of all brows, be they Catbrows or Kubrows. She has also been working with the New Loka on an ambitious conservation-oriented Earth reclamation process.

Feminist

Valkyr defies modern perception of frailty being linked to femininity. She is a woman of few words, and instead chooses to let her actions speak, after all, what better way to combat such sexism than by punching out Phorid?

Trustworthy

As the above sections show, Valkyr is a worthy candidate; an all-rounder with no true flaws, one easy to justify a vote for. What about the other candidates though? 

Mesa's gun-control policy is straight out of the wild west.

Loki is a trickster and a manipulator, Rhinos uneducated, and Zephyr's got her head in the clouds.

Saryn has a toxic personality and Nyx is way too much of a control freak.

Volt is always getting ahead of himself, no one can possibly keep up.

When he doesn't get his way, Chroma has the temper of a fire-breathing dragon.

Limbo's personality is too distant, it’s like he’s in another world. 

Banshee thinks that speaking the loudest makes her right, Trinity is too concerned with religion.

Hydroid has all the backbone of a jellyfish.

Vauban has dangerous hobbies, if he's elected he'll drag himself into a vortex before the next election (also his name is French, so he'll need to show a birth certificate...)

Embers hot-headed, Frost is cold-hearted.

Ash has yet to answer allegations of being related to the Stalker.

Nova's ideas are as abstract as quantum mechanics, and make about as much sense.

All of Mag's positions are bipolar, she can only ever see one side of things.

Oberon has a history of being a playboy, and is known to have toyed with the hearts of others.

Nekros has all the personality of a corpse.

You just know Mirage is hiding something. Trying to make sense of her policies is like navigating a Hall of Mirrors.

Excaliburs been around since forever, he's way too old, whereas Equinox just got here, she's far too young.

EDIT: This is a bit of a test-run, I'll probably turn the whole thing into a pamphlet later on.

Edited by Snowman486

Not really sure how much constitutes one entry, but this propaganda piece consists of a poster and a pamphlet.

Alad V is hoping to enrapture the voting public this coming year.

7iuxnH1.png

Again, I'm not certain as to the correct way to link a PDF on these fora. I hope a Dropbox link won't get me banned.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zbrvzcpoow7smev/AAB86cmu6O5v7OYjJv_xbWiOa?dl=0

Edit: The supremely magnanimous Alad V also deigns to advertise in a long-dead language using obsolote Latin characters.

G3upQPx.png

Edited by Deus_Mortuus