Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Primaries!

grittydude

They seem like fitting choices, yeah. What I'd suggest further is...

Steel Meridian: Karak

Arbiters of Hexis: Boltor

Cephalon Suda: Simulor

Edit: Upon further thinking, I've come up with new suggestions:

Steel Meridian: Ogris

Arbiters of Hexis: Tiberon

Cephalon Suda: Amprex

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

i agree with the hexis being the boltor, following the telos akbolto, but, i think that it wont be as widely used as the 'OP' boltor prime so it would kinda be useless...

The karak has recently been given a wraith version so i think it may not happen.

I think the simulor is a big possibility though!

I'm happy with the 3 that have already been shown and I think that the 3 shown above will more than likely get the nod. Or maybe the miter or buzlok. I would like to see the grinlok. I just don't know how that would work seeing as the original has an augment mod already. can someone say +2 justice effect? lol

I'm happy with the 3 that have already been shown and I think that the 3 shown above will more than likely get the nod. Or maybe the miter or buzlok. I would like to see the grinlok. I just don't know how that would work seeing as the original has an augment mod already. can someone say +2 justice effect? lol

tbh i have no clue what steel will have new wep? But i dont think grinlock due to syndicate mod.... Miter/buzzlock could be cool though!

Steel, Hexis, and Suda need brand new weapons just like they did with Gammacor.

yah i think you may be right!

I wouldn't mind a Sobek syndicate weapon but that's less likely as it has an augment.

It's a shame the Attica doesn't seem to be a possible syndicate weapon.

yeh would like the sobek but it already has the mod -_- a lot if ppl thought the attica would make it for the veil but tbh the cernos looks amazing so i'll get it for the looks XD

Meridian: Buzlok, Miter, or Hind. They are interesting weapons that just never got any love.

Arbiters: Daikyu, Panthera, or Tiberon. The first two seem to underperform, while Tiberon, which is already a great weapon, would just be really fitting thematically.

Suda: Something new? Taking Simulor would be a huge slap in the face since it would be an upgrade to the original, easier to get, and tradeable.

New weapons entirely for any of them would be welcome, though.

I actually really hope it isn't these. We already have variants of both Karak and Boltor, and a Synoid Simulor would be kinda messed up for the reason above.

I think it would make sense for Suda to get a brand new weapon like it did before with the Gammacor but Simulor would make sense. I personally thought that Steel would get a Vaykor Grakata, Karak, Hind, Gorgon; but the Grakata getting a prisma version and the Karak getting Wraith seem like those are filled for now. I would think the Hind still has a chance as it hasn't been enhanced and is supposed to be a choice of Elite Grineer squads but the Gorgon does have the advantage of getting versions even when it already has a variant. Maybe there is still a chance! The Abriters I thought might get a Sybaris or Tiberon since it seems in line with their other weapon choices but since they highly value Tenno style weapons, the Boltor would still make sense.

Steel, Hexis, and Suda need brand new weapons just like they did with Gammacor.

This would be fun, but I'd also think it fun to get...

Steel Meridian: Ignis, but actually good. Fire and explosions everywhere.

Suda: Flux Rifle, because I dunno it's an energy weapon and it would be cool if it were buffed in several ways.

Arbiters: Sybaris, because Sybaris.

I think it would make sense for Suda to get a brand new weapon like it did before with the Gammacor but Simulor would make sense. I personally thought that Steel would get a Vaykor Grakata, Karak, Hind, Gorgon; but the Grakata getting a prisma version and the Karak getting Wraith seem like those are filled for now. I would think the Hind still has a chance as it hasn't been enhanced and is supposed to be a choice of Elite Grineer squads but the Gorgon does have the advantage of getting versions even when it already has a variant. Maybe there is still a chance! The Abriters I thought might get a Sybaris or Tiberon since it seems in line with their other weapon choices but since they highly value Tenno style weapons, the Boltor would still make sense.

Yah i think the gorgon and karak are no-no's, and the hind is a serious possibility, but tbh with the boltor having its prime, i think that it would be useless having a telos boltor so i think either sybaris or tiberon

I wouldnt mind a Steel Meridian Drakgoon. Show the enemy just how much steel we have. >:D

hahaah i like the sound of that :)

Suda should get a data scanning sniper. It'll scan the target(unless you already have the codex entry) then show you the weak points.

so like a built in banshee to the sniper? Sounds cool!

Yeah if anything I'd definately like to see a Hexis Boltor as well. Still like the idea of the Drakgoon getting a varient. And I do agree, Suda does need something unique to go with the Gammacor, maybe a focused beam sniper that operates like the Opticor.

I just hope that whatever Meridian, Hexis and Suda end up getting are awesome enough for me to easily trade for that Loka Tigris shotgun.

ikr!

Boltor is too OP, definitely dont want to see a better version of it out there,

yep, definitely true

I'd like to see

Steel meradian :marlock

Cephalon: opacitor

Arbiters: boltor

marelock is a pistol.... If you mean the grinlock , it already has a augment so wont be picked