Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alien Races In Warframe Universe

Noioiy

This topic has been bothering me for a while now. The fact that we haven't seen any alien races yet.

Corpus are the technologically advanced humans and the Grineers are, well, they've gone through heavy genetic modifications. But both of them are (or were) humans after all.

The infested are just infected corpus and grineers so technically they're not aliens, neither is the infestation itself, as it was created by the humans.

In the relays we see the Syndicate leaders and followers, who also appears to be humans, at least to me. Cephalon Suda or Ordis aren't aliens, as they are artificial intelligence constructs of Orokin origin.

So my question is, are there any alien races in warframe universe? Or do we have to travel beyond our own solar systems to reach them, if they existed?

Are Sentients the only alien race here?

Do you think we'll ever see a new alien race?

I'm assuming I'm asking stupid questions and I'm hella embarrassed now

Sentients are technically aliens from a another galaxy. Though the term Alien means unknown or unconfirmed. UFO (Unidentified flying Object) So the the infested are technically a Alien in a way. Though the term alien comes from personal preference.

Edited by Feallike

It's no wonder we don't know of any aliens, Orokin didn't exactly span the entire galaxy, moment they attempted expanding from Sol everything went wrong.

Sentients are technically aliens from a another galaxy. Though the term Alien means unknown or unconfirmed. UFO (Unidentified flying Object) So the the infested are technically a Alien in a way. Though the term alien comes from personal preference.

God please don't confuse galaxies and star systems.

The deal with Sentients is that they were made by the Corpus ancestors under Orokin rule. They aren't *really* alien. They evolved in isolation and far away from Sol but they didn't come from Tau, they were sent there.

Edited by Artarrwen

God please don't confuse galaxies and star systems.

The deal with Sentients is that they were made by the Corpus ancestors under Orokin. They aren't *really* alien. They evolved in isolation and far away from Sol but they didn't come from Tau, they were sent there.

........ Don't spread false rumors from your own personal preference of the story. The origin of the sentients isn't confirmed unless revealed on last primetime or something.

Also I am not a astrologist and haven't studied space so I wouldn't know and I will trust you on that term.

........ Don't spread false rumors from your own personal preference of the story. The origin of the sentients isn't confirmed unless revealed on last primetime or something.

Also I am not a astrologist and haven't studied space so I wouldn't know and I will trust you on that term.

Well you can't call them alien either, then.

Astronomer*

Also reading Simaris lore would be very beneficial to you.

Feal.... thats something of common knowledge. Galaxy=/=Star System.

And from all descriptions DE gave us on the Sentients (Highly adaptive, change their fighting style to counter yours...) is very much what we saw in the Crewman Synthesis: Something that adapts at extremely high speeds against what attacks them.

There are no aliens in Warframe.

The sentients might be but it sounds like they are an Orikin creation after reading the crewman lore stuff. So it comes from the origin system. It's kinda cool in a way. The universe is so huge and so empty. All this stuff and we are still alone out here in space. Kinda of what the old dark sector (not the video game) trailer showed us. There is nothing past Pluto just darkness.

Uh, there are aliens.

The Sentients Are Clearly Alien

The Grinner (Remember guys, just cuz they look like humans, don't mean they are, I highly don't think the Grinner are humans, far from it)

The Orokin are clearly alien

The Corpus (Edit: Never mind the Corpus are humans, just cybernetic)

The Cephalons (Dispute they are AI, still "Alien")

The Wild (Where did they come from?, the  Ice and Desert skags and the dog things, the catbrows)

The Tenno Clearly Alien 

Edited by LegionCynex

Read the crewman synthesis. Then do/read Natah.

Feal.... thats something of common knowledge. Galaxy=/=Star System.

And from all descriptions DE gave us on the Sentients (Highly adaptive, change their fighting style to counter yours...) is very much what we saw in the Crewman Synthesis: Something that adapts at extremely high speeds against what attacks them.

And are poisoned by the void when they use solar rails. Just as Natah, a confirmed sentient, was.

I can comfortably assert that currently, there is no life-form in the Warframe universe that did not originate in the Sol System in some form or fashion.

Edited by Gelkor

Uh, there are aliens.

The Grinner (Remember guys, just cuz they look like humans, don't mean they are, I highly don't think the Grinner are humans, far from it)

The Corpus (Edit: Never mind the Corpus are humans, just cybernetic)

The Cephalons (Dispute they are AI, still "Alien")

The Wild (Where did they come from?, the  Ice and Desert skags and the dog things, the catbrows)

The Tenno Clearly Alien 

Uhm, way wrong. Like uber wrong:

The Orokin were humans - a highly advanced human civilization. Take a look at their architecture, and most importantly their weaponry - all clearly designed for humans. Not to mention that their empire originated in our solar system.

The Tenno are also Orokin who were exposed to the Void and granted their powers and stuff - also clearly human, or rather super human.

The Corpus and the Grineer are both descendants of the Orokin empire that emerged after the colapse of the Orokin Empire as the two major powers/factions - also clearly human.

Uh, there are aliens.

The Corpus (Edit: Never mind the Corpus are humans, just cybernetic)

The Cephalons (Dispute they are AI, still "Alien")

The Wild (Where did they come from?, the Ice and Desert skags and the dog things, the catbrows)

The Tenno Clearly Alien

Alien as in weird maybe.

But everything so far in the game is descended from Earth. The Orokin and corpus are humans. The Grineer are a race bred from humans. The rest of the stuff is created by the humans. So nothing is from beyond our solar system yet.

The lack of ETs is kinda nice.

Indeed. In essence the Orokin were humans, and everyone else still living in the Sol system are Orokin as well. Just because their empire collapsed, the Orokin themselves did not die out. The Tenno may have killed their Emperors, bringing their empire to it's knees, but they also did save them from annihilation at the hands of the Sentients, remember?

The star shaped creature could also be an Ancient Infested ancestor (for example the toxic ancient is immune against poison gas, wich could've been used against the Infested.)

Woops my bad just red it again, but words like wound are pretty irritating...

Edited by Xilrus

This topic is going down hill, insults eveywhere 

As soon I saw this, I stopped reading, try beening nice for a change

Try growing a thicker skin.

On, and not spreading blatantly false and incorrect information.

^_^

DUDE i just want to know how dogs became kubrows.

life-finds-a-way.png

Edited by Brimir

Thus far, there are no aliens (intelligent or otherwise) in Warframe. The Sentients MIGHT be aliens, or they could be creations of the Orokin; it's unclear at this point. The Infested were definitely made by the Orokin. The Orokin themselves are humans, or at least descended from them, as are the Grineer and the Tenno. The Corpus appear to be more-or-less normal humans, as do the Syndicate operatives. All the animals you see were genetically engineered by the Orokin when they terraformed the solar system. Basically, everything came from Earth originally.