Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Missions And The Finish Counter

aoguro

there are a lot of strange players nowadays and i report them all

if some people think medaillons and their standings are for noobs or "slower" players like me i report them all

DE-support is not amazed about harrasment in that direction which can lead first to a weeklong bann if reported

insults as an answer for being pleased to stop the finishcounter (or telling me idiotic BS like: you are MR 20 and go for medaillons and standing, i LOL on you) because im not finished to get possible 10 000 standing more leads to harrasment and can also lead straight to a weeklong bann

if this things dont get stopped you get a monthlong bann and if people think they can go on insulting others or ruining teamplay, standing, the sense of a mission get finally banned off from warframe

people from DE or DE-support can correct me if im wrong

just sharing SOME INFORMATION FOR STRANGE PLAYERS =)

and yes, i enjoy if this people get thrown out and off warframe, they are not the players warframe need =)

finally i dont care what with that people happen, i simply report with screenshots and everything and DE-support will take action on them ...

its a important theme nowadays and people HAVE to learn to play in a team and care about each other in coop-missions for all costs ...

Uh, no.

If you join someone's game, it's their rules.

If they join you, you kind of have a point. Even then, why not do it in Solo or bring friends?

(You know spamming Report on people is an offense against the rules right?)

Much less bringing it into the forums, which turns it into harassment. Also, quit the back-seat moderating with 'I'LL GET YOU BANNED FOR A WEEK1!11!' and just report and move on if it's a serious thing like IRL threats or genuine griefing like Switch TP spam. Actual moderators aren't usually very happy with people doing that kind of stuff because it mostly gets in the way.

Anyway, this forum post is really useless, IMO (Also how is the Syndicate Finisher counter related to this?)

Edited by HunterHog

First of all, there isn't a point to this thread. That aside, if someone is annoying you a report is not what you're supposed to do.... that's what ignore is for! The DE staff is not going to ban these players for some insults or annoyance they caused. More or less they will tell you to ignore them. 

Uh, no.

If you join someone's game, it's their rules.

If they join you, you kind of have a point. Even then, why not do it in Solo or bring friends?

(You know spamming Report on people is an offense against the rules right?)

Much less bringing it into the forums, which turns it into harassment. Also, quit the back-seat moderating with 'I'LL GET YOU BANNED FOR A WEEK1!11!' and just report and move on if it's a serious thing like IRL threats or genuine griefing like Switch TP spam. Actual moderators aren't usually very happy with people doing that kind of stuff because it mostly gets in the way.

Anyway, this forum post is really useless, IMO (Also how is the Syndicate Finisher counter related to this?)

So much this. Also if you have such an issue with other people go solo the damn things by yourself and then take all the time you want. Edited by (XB1)Trauma Paladin

you miss, guys, you miss ... doesnt matter, im always glad to see some genius in wise answers =)

im not proud or ignorant enough not to talk about a important failure in lots of peoples minds, just wanna give/share a information what will happen if people arent able to use warframe for what it is builded and given to us players ... ,-)

you miss, guys, you miss ... doesnt matter, im always glad to see some genius in wise answers =)

im not proud or ignorant enough not to talk about a important failure in lots of peoples minds, just wanna give/share a information what will happen if people arent able to use warframe for what it is builded and given to us players ... ,-)

huh?

i enjoy offensive protection of good style in warframe ! and i love to do that ...

"others" enjoy offensive ignorance

we all choose what we like & what is in our range of healthy steady growing values ... ^^)

i see that i can leave this thread alone now, i have the feeling i shared enough, im more a person of action then too much talking (^^

I'm Mastery Rank 20 with 4 Syndicates sitting at about 100k.  The only reason I still run Syndicate alerts is for the Marks & Seeds.  I'll be the one laughing my ! off when the Rakti Cernos, Sancti Tigris etc. arrive and I can buy them, cash in my stock of Marks & Seeds and buy more to trade.  ;P

Edited by Katinka

Bait title is worth a Warning Point, you know?

Report people for every little thing and YOU are the one getting a ban.

i enjoy offensive protection of good style in warframe ! and i love to do that ...

we all choose what we like & what is in our range of healthy steady growing values ... ^^)

i see that i can leave this thread alone now, i have the feeling i shared enough, im more a person of action then too much talking (^^

Sounds a lot like griefing and that you made this thread to make yourself feel good.

Clearly you find yourself superior to everyone else who just want to rush the mission for quick standing. You insult people's intelligence if they don't agree with you, and then you essentially say ''if you try to hurry syndicate missions while im looking for medallions i'll report you and get you banned''.

This is not a very good way to get people to agree with you. I strongly recommend you don't play on public unless you're prepared to deal with people who might disagree with you, especially if you talk to people like you do in this topic.

Also, if you're ''more of a person of action than too much talking'', then I really don't understand why you couldn't be bothered to not make this post saying people who disagree with your playstyle have a failure in their brains, and instead just not play on public anymore. Problem fixed.

P.S, if you automatically assume and preach that everyone who doesn't fit your desired playstyle is less intelligent than you, you pretty much deserve what you're complaining about. :v

Edited by Latravysas

God you may just be a nominee for most self-absorbed keyboard warrior of the year. Congratulations I will see you at the awards. But seriously can you even be real right now with the stuff you're saying?

LOL come on report me then, cuz most likely i have been one of those who have laughed at you for being slow and a total  sore to play with.

Too bad I never came across a bad player such as yourself so, no.

My word to live by: People doing bad things doesn't mean you should

i simply report with screenshots and everything and DE-support will take action on them ...

And this is all that needs to happen.

There is no reason to preach the actions here on the forums.

The EULA is an extensive document that covers all the rules of Warframe, where every individual is responsible for understanding and upholding.

Violating this document leads to player reports, often, as you've pointed out.

Locking.