Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Itt, Unofficial Rules Of The Warframe Forums

TARINunit9

People just want to turn their brains off and kill stuff without having to worry about anything but the stuff retaliating in some way.

I can completely understand this and I would love some arena gamemode focused on survival alone, though there could be some little twist on top of that to actually prevent players from camping a single sewer and farming mods (because in the end, that's the second thing we want, after killing stuff as fast as possible).

King of the hill maybe? Though that's pretty much a single-point interception.

Excal Prime can blow me. I'm such a renegade. 

This is the sound of Excal Pryme blowing you;

Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching SchingSching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching

This is the sound of Excal Pryme blowing you;

Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching SchingSching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching Sching

Any innovative ideas will be met with mostly negative criticism.

People won't bother to post or upvote things they like but will always come in to tell you how horrible your ideas or opinions are.

If you want upvotes and actual feedback, you need pretty pictures.

Edited by BeeOverlord

People just want to turn their brains off and kill stuff without having to worry about anything but the stuff retaliating in some way.

I can completely understand this and I would love some arena gamemode focused on survival alone, though there could be some little twist on top of that to actually prevent players from camping a single sewer and farming mods (because in the end, that's the second thing we want, after killing stuff as fast as possible).

King of the hill maybe? Though that's pretty much a single-point interception.

Maybe holding down a section of the map, and the objective of the mission being:

1. Hold down this section of the map so the civilian can escape

2. Every once in a while a civilian convoy would have some maintenance issue, and you would have to move to a different section of the map to defend them

3. The mission ends when you successfully fulfill one of those objective, but the lotus will ask if you want to help other civilian sector escape (Grineer capturing, Corpus Slave raids, infestation)

4. For every sector completed you not only get rewarded, but have a few civilian militia groups support you through firepower, medical supplies, or cc traps

Basically a bit of mobile defense thrown in with, kill as much enemies as possible so the civilian can move out of [planet], yet you won't be limited to one area to often, and sewer camping won't happen as often since you have to move to a different area once in awhile.