Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sentients Have Gundams And Mechas~

Zarozian

I wouldn't say so. Its biased to compare mechs from other works of fiction as they are separate universes with their own set of rules and limits.

Are you questioning Zarozian and his infinite knowledge? Heresy!

But it's not to be taken seriously anyways.

But just a thought though~ Since if warframe is going to be a sci-fi shooter~

It should probably include everything sci-fi possible~ This is one of warframes strong points! o 3o 

It's amazing flexibility and its ability to adapt and evolve~ 

Which is also why if you were to describe Warframe in one word it would be: EVOLVING~

Just ignore the Original post the Poster who wrote this ıs 8 years old

God the punctuation.....

Everyone knows the Sentients are EVAs. They are goung to use the Spear of Longinus to nuke us all...

But NOT IF WE HAVE TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!

WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!?!?!?!

Edited by Evanescent

Too appropriate not to post.

infested_can_t_use_keyboards_by_probsmg-

For some reason, I'm glad this exists...

---

On point, I will say that I am VERY torn between two ideas:

1) those drones seen in the Sentient trailer and teased in the form of the Oculyst are actually young/specially designed Sentients, in a similar vein to how bee/ant nests have different types of bees/ants that fulfill specific roles (i.e. workers, warriors, Queens-which would be the likes of Natah and their parent, those big ships we saw-, and honeypots, for example).

2) those drones are actually early, and probably superior Orokin robotics. Lotus mistook them for Corpus robotics early on, which even in a passing glance might not have been so easy if they WERE young Sentients, and in the Anti-Moa synthesis when asked in the MOA the child is rebuilding is anything like what "you had back in the Orokin Era?" the father replies "ours had two legs, but they were... .different". We know the Orokin had MOAs, but could it be those drones are earlier designs of their (especially given how the Orokin seemed to like the human form) that were "turned [our weapons, our technology] against us" by the Orokin? They DO have two legs but are VERY different.

It's food for thought.

Edited by Morec0

They also have tanks and vehicles and air born units and can even transform like transformers! O _O

How will you fight mechas, fast moving vehicles with deadly turrets on them, a tank with a rail-gun and space ships firing missiles flying around really fast Tenno? O _O

gundams huh...