Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Are We Getting Prime Streamline?

(PSN)XxjeremyxX2010

Alright, I'm just gonna say this because I know there will be arguments about it here.

A Primed Streamline won't be OP and won't cause massive ability-spamming because we can already reach max efficiency. We still need 2 mod slots for it unless you have very valuable arcane helmets for specific warframes. All this will do, really, is let us have a bit more duration/strength potential with the right builds.

Alright, I'm just gonna say this because I know there will be arguments about it here.

A Primed Streamline won't be OP and won't cause massive ability-spamming because we can already reach max efficiency. We still need 2 mod slots for it unless you have very valuable arcane helmets for specific warframes. All this will do, really, is let us have a bit more duration/strength potential with the right builds.

Primed streamline WOULD be very powerful though since it'd allow 55% (theoretically what it would be at max) efficiency- only 5% less than fleeting- without ANY negatives, pretty much putting fleeting out of business for non-max efficiency builds. That being said- primed streamline isn't even happening. As others have said DE put that in to troll dataminers. Maybe it's about time people stop trying to datamine everything already and just enjoy the surprises as we get them like the good ol' days.

it would be nice if DE gave us more options for increasing efficiency. a dual-stat/different-detriment-corrupted mod or three would be nice :< but yeah, primed streamline itself is likely not going to be introduced. they would have to nerf the S#&$ out of it but at the same time it would result in a mod no one would really want to use due to the sheer fusion requirements legendary mods take.

Primed streamline WOULD be very powerful though since it'd allow 55% (theoretically what it would be at max) efficiency- only 5% less than fleeting- without ANY negatives, pretty much putting fleeting out of business for non-max efficiency builds. That being said- primed streamline isn't even happening. As others have said DE put that in to troll dataminers. Maybe it's about time people stop trying to datamine everything already and just enjoy the surprises as we get them like the good ol' days.

Alright then, fair point, though it won't be very powerful for max efficiency builds. I don't know about you or anyone else, but I almost always have max efficiency. The few times without being Chroma's Vex armor, Valkyr's Eternal War and Limbo's Rift Walk builds.

Besides that, I feel it essential to have max efficiency. Because being able to cast abilities 4x as often really outweighs a bit more duration or strength, so I pretty much see a Primed Streamline as a good bonus, like Primed Continuity was.

Alright then, fair point, though it won't be very powerful for max efficiency builds. I don't know about you or anyone else, but I almost always have max efficiency. The few times without being Chroma's Vex armor, Valkyr's Eternal War and Limbo's Rift Walk builds.

Besides that, I feel it essential to have max efficiency. Because being able to cast abilities 4x as often really outweighs a bit more duration or strength, so I pretty much see a Primed Streamline as a good bonus, like Primed Continuity was.

in that case, you would only need a rank 1 fleeting to get max efficency, which would mean only a -20% to duration, which would open any frame to a max efficency and duration builds.

also max efficency bonus would be +115%, which would enable the use of maxed blind rage on any frame, which would lead to max power neutral efficency builds, which would be more powercreep.

so yeah. primed streamline would be pretty broken.

in that case, you would only need a rank 1 fleeting to get max efficency, which would mean only a -20% to duration, which would open any frame to a max efficency and duration builds.

also max efficency bonus would be +115%, which would enable the use of maxed blind rage on any frame, which would lead to max power neutral efficency builds, which would be more powercreep.

so yeah. primed streamline would be pretty broken.

I suppose. A Primed Intensify could possibly give us the same bonus, while being balanced. A bit more strength so you could take off Transient Fortitude, giving a bit more duration.

Prime Streamline could theoretically cap out at 45%, therefore you need the extra 10% from an unranked Fleeting Expertise to get that half efficiency working. That takes up 2 mod slots out of the build like the original but reduces the negatives of FE.

I would probably go one further than this and make FE and Prime Streamline unavailable with each other. Plus efficiency in general needs a nerf...

The pt4w argument seems odd considering that all the good nukers atm don't need duration. Not saying we need primed streamline just that the p4tw argument doesn't really work here. If anything it's gonna make CC even more poweful not nuking.

Also I doubt it was an intentional troll, prolly just a quick mockup/concept and they decided against it later. If it was a troll aimed at dataminers: Well maybe DE shouldn't pull BS like 0.67% drop chances or just in general withholding so much information then there would be less of a need for dataminers.

Not all the frames needs the efficensy just for spamming sometimes the abillity simply eats S#&$loads of energy but requires a high power strenght to work out properly. Would be EXTREMELY USEFULL. For equinox aura that eats energy for every enemy in range

Edited by Deejudanne

Never happening. Not that it's particularly useful unless you're running blind rage/efficiency anyhow, though. Most efficiency builds don't really need duration. In fact one of the strongest nuke builds, miasma, benefits from less duration.

Then again, my mains are Volt P and Loki P. They don't even run streamline because its not really needed. All primed streamline would mean to me is a few more shields that i can place before needing to drop my restore, since I refuse to run neg duration on Volt.