Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo & Simulor

ElfenLiedist

During a syndicate run with Limbo and the Sinoid Simulor, I noticed that while most of it's damage doesn't bleed through the rift, the damage from the vortex proc does. So for anyone else feeling particularly lazy, a duration/power strength based Limbo and a Sinoid Simulor (don't know about base version, no longer own it) can slowly churn you through a mission with only Rift Walk and Rift Surge for a boost.

During a syndicate run with Limbo and the Sinoid Simulor, I noticed that while most of it's damage doesn't bleed through the rift, the damage from the vortex proc does. So for anyone else feeling particularly lazy, a duration/power strength based Limbo and a Sinoid Simulor (don't know about base version, no longer own it) can slowly churn you through a mission with only Rift Walk and Rift Surge for a boost.

Nerf incoming :^)))))))))))))))))

Your forgetting to notice that if limbo hanst used rift walk the the simulor works as if cataclysm wasnt on the field it not only splash damages both sides but can fire from inside to outside and outside to inside for the full efect including combination splash and alt fire blasts

It makes since that the black hole created in another dimension would tear through both. A mini worm hole between the rift should cause damage.

Should add self damage and keep the bug as a feature. Maybe then the simulor would have a home (a very small one as limbo is likely the least used frame) and it does sound very effective.

I'm still ticked I spent 4 forma on the original simulor and they already made a much better version. It should be a side grade or even better (75K scan rep, resources, and build time lot harder and boring to get than 125K of standard syndicate). Instead it is inferior in every way imaginable. Other than mastery fodder, not conceivable reason to make it. I have 4 forma that prove that.

Your forgetting to notice that if limbo hanst used rift walk the the simulor works as if cataclysm wasnt on the field it not only splash damages both sides but can fire from inside to outside and outside to inside for the full efect including combination splash and alt fire blasts

This is incorrect. I tested it quite a bit, only the vortex damage ignores plane state. 

I have also tested it and splash damage from the creation of a vortex also hits both sides of the rift but ONLY thru cataclysm rift walk and banish prevent it from working.

Pretty sure what you are seeing is the vortex damage over time damage. Orb Combination damage does not splash from inside to outside of cataclysm, or from outside to inside Cataclysm. You made a statement, I tested and cannot recreate the same results.

It might help if you provided a screenshot of a mob inside a cataclysm being hit by splash damage from a combination outside cataclysm.