Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability To Create Duplicate Excalibur Primes For Those Who Have Him

--Q--FrenchAussie

I just thought it would be really nice if founders get an access to a 2nd Excalibur Prime (or more!)

I don't really like the original design of Excalibur and wished I could just get a 2nd Primed one! Or, maybe in the future if DE decides to 'add' polarities on top of other ones (a slot with a 'v' and 'd' for example) that would be great! Because I could have many builds for one Warframe!

But at the same time, if you were a founder before and you accidentally had a misclick deleting your Excalibur Prime, shouldn't you have the right to get it again? It would be a respect to founders and a safety in case someone hacked your account and deleted everything.

Here's my thoughts, we should have a permanent blueprint in the foundry for it (exclusive to founders!) That way, you can build as many as you want! This would also apply to the other 2 weapons (Skana prime and Lato prime if you're a Master or Grand Master founder)

Note, the blueprint and the Warframe will still NOT be tradeable. It is exclusive to founders.

I mean, we paid for it and dedicated our interest to Warframe, we have the right to be allowed to have as many as need be!

Feel free to share your thoughts below!

Edited by --Q--FrenchAussie

I don't think we need more exclusive stuff. Players who missed prime access get miffed about not having excal prime anyway.

Edit: Thought you meant we should have two excal prime frames, you can just make a support ticket to get any exclusive stuff you might have lost.

Edited by JacobTheKitty

I think he just wants ability to dupe Excal Prime.

Maybe a build is too mod pts drain intensive that a polarity setup locks it to one build, now he needs more Excal Primes?

Then sure why not I guess.

Surprisingly this thread hasn't draw in the "If you're getting it, we should get it too!" or the "Lol no you paid for cosmetics so no" players.

On a side note, just wondering are there any news on Excalibur Prime being buffed on par with Excalibur Umbra Prime.

I think global version of Excalibur Umbra will have equivalent, if not 'different but fair' (like more base energy rather than armor) stats.

Edited by Acidulant

I think global version of Excalibur Umbra will have equivalent, if not 'different but fair' (like more base energy rather than armor) stats.

Regardless, being a Excalibur Prime user yourself, dontcha think he deserved to be buffed on par with the other primes in the game?

I swear that ticket would do - you have all right for it. You may ask to retreive sold warframe as your status assumes you ought to have one obviously.

Though DE might have revised the policy. Anyways this is worht trying.

Would ticket get my Snipetron Vandal back? :> My proof is it being in my codex~

I don't think we need more exclusive stuff. Players who missed prime access get miffed about not having excal prime anyway.

Edit: Thought you meant we should have two excal prime frames, you can just make a support ticket to get any exclusive stuff you might have lost.

No you had it right the first time, I just want the ability to get more primed versions.

Regardless, being a Excalibur Prime user yourself, dontcha think he deserved to be buffed on par with the other primes in the game?

Any other prime warframe is available to everyone but Excalibur Prime isn't - that's why he shouldn't be much better than vanilla version. But if Umbra will be available to everyone and have the same stats as Prime does, buffing them like other Primes will be pretty much fair.

OP If you sold you founders stuff either contact support or deal with it. There should not be a need to have multiple just because you don't like the look of the regular one. If you don't like the look add one of the many skins available to change it!

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Removed Quoted Content

OP If you sold you founders stuff either contact support or deal with it. There should not be a need to have multiple just because you don't like the look of the regular one. If you don't like the look add one of the many skins available to change it!

There's no derail train coming, the topic is clear. And you're a grand master founder too you should understand this. Why should we only get one copy of items that we payed 250 dollars for? If we have access to an item, we should have full access to that item. 

Any other prime warframe is available to everyone but Excalibur Prime isn't - that's why he shouldn't be much better than vanilla version. But if Umbra will be available to everyone and have the same stats as Prime does, buffing them like other Primes will be pretty much fair.

Though back then Primes weren't even meant to be statswise better than the vanilla versions in the first place (besides aesthetics and extra polarities along with the death orb interactions), till they pull that Prime>Vanilla with Rhino Prime's sprint speed and so on with later generations of Primes.

I would just like a bit of a visual update to Excal prime to make him look more lik the other primes, but as it stands and has been said before, we got what we paid for we shouldnt expect anything more.

On the topic of reclaiming our Excal, yes I wholeheartedly agree on being able to do that (it wouldnt increase Mastery as levelling the same type of frame multiple times has no effect on mastery) so theres no reason not to. (and I havent even deleted mine)

Amazing how many people didn't even read OP and immediately jumped to old arguments.

Seems like a reasonable QoL addition for founders to just give them permanent blueprints for what they purchased, as OP suggested.  If a Founder wants to make a dozen Excal Primes with their bp let them.

There was a thread not so long ago where a newcomer dude with 3 posts and no forum experience asked about excal prime and others started to bash him like as if he came to troll on purpose or something.

Some people here are desperately trying to "fit in" so they go ballistic on everyone who asks about excal to copy the cool kids here.