The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.4.2

DE_Adam

Vulklok accuracy nerf eh?

Okay. It is now the WORST sniper rifle in the game. More inventory fodder. Thanks DE!

Diriga: Bait 'N' Switch.

Yet the Sweeper Prime still remains OP. Hmm...

Edited by DarkD3filer

Fixed players being able to equip the same weapon Mod on both a Warframe and a Sentinel.

ok THIS pisses me off to no end.

it would make sense if we had TWO of a mod and were able to slot it like before....i didnt know that you guys EFFED it up so badly that we can no longer do that.

when i originally read the fix i thought it had to do with ONE of a mod being able to be put on both a frame weapon and sentinel weapon..i just went to try and put my second serration that is lower ranked onto my sentinel...just to find out i freaking cant.........:|

Edited by xcynderx

ok THIS pisses me off to no end.

it would make sense if we had TWO of a mod and were able to slot it like before....i didnt know that you guys EFFED it up so badly that we can no longer do that.

when i originally read the fix i thought it had to do with ONE of a mod being able to be put on both a frame weapon and sentinel weapon..i just went to try and put my second serration that is lower ranked onto my sentinel...just to find out i freaking cant.........:|

Wait, they did that?

Man, this just keeps getting worse, I'm normally a supporter of DE's changes if they are reasonable - And I normally want to support them, but I can't get behind all these nerfs.

Buff the more obsolete things. don't nerf.

Edited by Latiac

^ I noticed this accuracy issue with Calculated shot as well. I tried equipping Stinger (which has 100 accuracy rating folks) on Diriga with an UNRANKED Calculated Shot only to find out that he shoots wildly random in a cone around the target.

That's not a great test since Stinger has always been way inaccurate at long ranges due to its low projectile speed.  Also, the numerical value of the Accuracy stat works in bizarre ways and may not mean anything at all.  

its a consensus decision between devs, they got data to think about it, its not just one person, thats how it works in a devs team

There is little evidence to support this.  If anything, there seems to be a dire lack of shared awareness among team members.

Can't we just leave the volt shield range and synergies untill the rework comes in? 

Now I just have to put volt away for some time...

No amprex or atomos + volt, no limbo synergy anymore I heared, and the list goes on.

I really hope the rework is really soon then, and not months away. I really like to play volt sometimes.

Vulklok Weapon Changes:

The following changes have been made to the Sentinel Vulklok weapon as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/526736-psa-vulklok-damage-adjustments/

• Weapon damage has been reduced.
  • Weapon accuracy and rate of fire has been reduced.
  • Proc chance for electric procs has been increased.
  • Weapon crit chance and crit damage has been increased.

Now I feel like an idiot for putting 3 Forma on it, thanks!

I suggest people file a ticket to support about the screwup DE made with the Diriga / Vulklok.

Here is mine for reference :

As of this post by DE-Adam I would like to get my investment back.

Such releases should not be possible in an Alpha, Beta or any game for this matter.
DE made an mistake, as an result many people have spend money on this, and not the mention in game items that are now wasted, time invested that has gone to waste too.

I simply demand, to revert the changes made or a total refund of investments made.

Personally i have 10 forma, and orokin catalyst, orokin reactor, resources spend on building this sentinel. The forma I decided to use is all rushed 10 x 10 = 100p, the catalyst and reactor I have put in 2 x 20p sets me back a total of 140p.

I only think it is fair, to not only give an apology, but at least compensation for the time, platinum and recourse wasted. 

I have put 396 rank 5 rare fusion cores in a second Heavy caliber mod to be used on the sentinels gun.
I have put 264 rank 5 rare fusion cores in a second Serration mod to be used on the sentinels gun.
I have bought a second High Voltage mod to be used on the sentinels gun 100p.
I have maxed out numerous other mods to be used here, but the above mention the once that hit me the hardest.

As a compensation for the time wasted I suggest everyone that have acquired this sentinel will be given a 1 month xp booster as a form of compensation.

Kind regards,

Rem_NL

I suggest people file a ticket to support about the screwup DE made with the Diriga / Vulklok.

Here is mine for reference :

As of this post by DE-Adam I would like to get my investment back.

Such releases should not be possible in an Alpha, Beta or any game for this matter.
DE made an mistake, as an result many people have spend money on this, and not the mention in game items that are now wasted, time invested that has gone to waste too.

I simply demand, to revert the changes made or a total refund of investments made.

Personally i have 10 forma, and orokin catalyst, orokin reactor, resources spend on building this sentinel. The forma I decided to use is all rushed 10 x 10 = 100p, the catalyst and reactor I have put in 2 x 20p sets me back a total of 140p.

I only think it is fair, to not only give an apology, but at least compensation for the time, platinum and recourse wasted. 

I have put 396 rank 5 rare fusion cores in a second Heavy caliber mod to be used on the sentinels gun.
I have put 264 rank 5 rare fusion cores in a second Serration mod to be used on the sentinels gun.
I have bought a second High Voltage mod to be used on the sentinels gun 100p.
I have maxed out numerous other mods to be used here, but the above mention the once that hit me the hardest.

As a compensation for the time wasted I suggest everyone that have acquired this sentinel will be given a 1 month xp booster as a form of compensation.

Kind regards,

Rem_NL

i have to agree everytime something good comes out people cry about its power. Why do people not like power?

At least the peace offering DE has given us in the form of an affinity booster and exilus adapter helps take some of the sting away...

HOWEVER, this still doesn't solve their damn nerf mentality.  They seriously need to stop scaring folks from wanting to invest in anything because I'm done caring about new weapon/frame releases.  But hey, looking on the bright side: I don't have to play this game much anymore and just need to login to get my daily syn rep and not concern myself with shiny new things.  (Until Valkyr's new skin arrives...)

Not sure if that was DE's intended goal, but they kinda created this uncertain environment and rather than unintentionally anger folks they need to look toward efforts in restoring customer confidence.  Otherwise, it's hard to trust and I really, REALLY want to trust DE and look for reasons to throw money at them.  Warframe is a great game and can be greater still.  I just hope the latter can be reached with less hiccups.

Edited by Aikurisu