Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Against Jedi

Baskakov_Dima

Depends on the Jedi, as well. I'd say Jedi, if we're talking 'main protagonist' power levels.

Don't know anything about the now abolished Extended Universe that's now non-canon but I heard crazy stuff. Like Force Pushing the massive Starships into planets kinda nuts.

Eeeh. Depends on what Warframe, and if we're following the logic of Light Saber cutting through anything that's not a lightsaber.

You are wrong -- lightsaber can't cut through lots of materials, called "lightsaber resistant", like mandalorian iron. I think, it's possible to assume that Skana is not made of steel, so it is not likely to be cut, aspecially mentioning that you can block a laser wep with it. 

tenno.

Just make sure loki disarms first.

Remember that Jedi can resist other Jedi using the Force by their own -- so it's possible that a powerful enough jedi will resist this disarm attempt, or force pull his weapon immediately.

Depends on the Jedi, as well. I'd say Jedi, if we're talking 'main protagonist' power levels.

Don't know anything about the now abolished Extended Universe that's now non-canon but I heard crazy stuff. Like Force Pushing the massive Starships into planets kinda nuts.

How would you see such a battle? How is he going to win?

Jedi's are a glass cannon so it's really whoever can land the first hit.

How would you imagine the way to score that hit?

Keep in mind that Radial Disarm doesn't actually disarm but disintegrate the weapon. Moreso our powers don't rely on the force, so they can't use the force to resist hostile force use if there is none. It's more a question of them taking us out before we take them out and we don't get taken down by laser shot unlike them. It's sadly a difference in power scales the two universe have.

Nova messes with Antimatter particles effectively meaning if we just killed another creature near them we'd set it off and they'd get well . .they'd react.

And then we have Nyx's absorb which basically makes her invincible to anything that can't cut off her power. And then we have Excalibur, whose ultimate may very much so be on par with the Jedi's light saber, but with the added problem of energy waves meaning he can match their swordsmanship but also attack them from afar before they can actually match swords.

Jedi can win, but they'd damn well have to make sure to not fight any heavy hitters. but moreso I don't see any point for them to be trying to fight a Tenno in any crossover scenario

Jedi probably get rekt unless it's a named EU character. They can destroy fleets from what I remember.

Grineer vs Clone depends on who

Corpus vs CIS depends on who

You have to be a lot more specific. Will the Tenno get guns?

I am not that specific so you have a chance to think a bit more. Makes me sad that you didn't use it. :)

About Grineer or Corpus fighting Droids or Corpus I would mean a standard army setups that we see in Warframe or in the movies/canon games respectively.

I think, Tenno will get the guns, but remember that Jedi can bring a blaster. 

I can't see a Jedi blocking a full clip from a Soma Prime somehow.

Wow, can't you? SOrry, but not only can jedi block it, they can deflect it in your face. :) While Tenno can only block it. 

Valkyr can tank any jedi LOL

Why do you think so?

Really depends on the Jedi. Against most Jedi probably Tenno, but against top level Jedi and Sith it would be pretty one sided against the tenno. The Emperor for example can kill all life on a planet or destroy a whole star fleet for example. Think of it this way, if you were the emperor from star wars in warframe you would have the option to press 4 to kill all life on planet/destroy the grineer ship, it would make exterminate missions really fast. Also, when you watch star wars and you see vadar choke a guy through a hologram, that guy isn't 2 feet away from him. Vadar is sniping the guy who is on a completely different ship who knows how far away. I like to see a Tenno with a sniper do anything close to that.

Edited by Oishii