The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Against Jedi

Baskakov_Dima

Also,lightsaber can deflect blasters yes, but some of the weapons in warframe arent even blasters or plasma. What if the bullets have enough velocity to pass through the light saber before it completely melts and still hits the Jedi (considering lightsaber are plasma?) The weapon and power varieties may be quite a challenge for the jedi

buuuut you can actually trick the Jedi by simply waiting for him to come in range, use the Tonkor below your feet, rocket jumping while the explosion kills the Jedi and afaik Jedi have no way to survive an explosion point blank.

Tenno have the better weaponry. Jedi have afaik only been capable of deflecting and returning lasers not bullets. Bullets which in the Warframe universe are instant travel whilst lasers much like in the SW universe have travel time. So yes they'd have difficulty fighting against a Soma or heck, even a MK-1 Braton

you both forgets where the ability to block/deflect bullets came from - afaik they were using force to "lead their hands" predicting where the bullet will be at given time - also considering using force to predict future I think Jedi might be able to predict that his lightsaber will not be able to block the bullet and dodge it....

also lets not forget that Vader have blocked some shots with merely a hand...

[yoda was also capable of blocking hostile energies with bare hands while other jedi had to use lightsaber for similar task.....]

but then its really hard to tel lwho would win - to much differences in base assumptions of universes.....

clone troopers would decimate grineer - at least lore-wisely - because guys saying that clone troopers can't hit anything are forgeting that situations they were refering to were trying to hit PLOT SHIELDED character :P other than that cloen troopers were better trained had not only fully functional bodies but also improved bodies in oposition to grineer degradation, were better equipped and instead of mindless rush grineer were employing Clone troopers actually knew their job quite well

corpus vs droid army? tbh I'd shot at droid army at longer run with possibility with corpus winning single encounters - basically corpus is employing much more actuall crewmen while droid army are combined only with battle droids that probably out-teched corpus moas not mentioning those funny rolling droid destroyers that had energy shields that required ship-grade weaponry to pierce......

and then clone troopers would decimate them both at same time - because of tactics and ability of creative thinking :P (and even better tech)

Anyone mentioned or realized jedi can crush your gun or throw them away with the force? Literally any jedi capable of force pull can do that

Before a Jedi can do that, Mag would turn them into meatballs, Also you should've realized that Tenno doesnt need any weapons to fight with Jedi's. Jedi's death would be as basic as a Saryn sneezing.

Before a Jedi can do that, Mag would turn them into meatballs, Also you should've realized that Tenno doesnt need any weapons to fight with Jedi's. Jedi's death would be as basic as a Saryn sneezing.

Well i Just mentioned that because many people said our guns are more than enough to kill jedi.

Yet i still see no reason for them actually fighting each other since they fill the same role in different universes (technically, because Ruk was right, we players are Just mercenaries fighting for treasure, and i'm sadly sure it's difficult to say this is wrong)

Edited by ElGuirrix

Well i Just mentioned that because many people said our guns are more than enough to kill jedi.

Yet i still see no reason for them actually fighting each other since they fill the same role in different universes (technically, because Ruk was right, we players are Just mercenaries fighting for treasure, and i'm sadly sure it's difficult to say this is wrong)

Eh its to indulge the OP. Personally if i was a Tenno and Lotus were to say " Tenno, we're going to open war against Jedi's because why the F*** not?" Id go. Because i like the shiny.

It depends on how tenno interact with the force. If Tenno are subject to the force, there's a 50% chance the fight could go either way. If tenno are not affected by the force, then the Jedi will almost always be playing defensively against a warframe. 

It depends on how tenno interact with the force. If Tenno are subject to the force, there's a 50% chance the fight could go either way. If tenno are not affected by the force, then the Jedi will almost always be playing defensively against a warframe. 

It doesnt matter. All it takes a sneeze from Saryn.

Jedi probably get rekt unless it's a named EU character. They can destroy fleets from what I remember.

Grineer vs Clone depends on who

Corpus vs CIS depends on who

You have to be a lot more specific. Will the Tenno get guns?

They will  have gun but mod won't be allowed

I wanna see a Jedi or any number of Jedi try to stop a single Limbo with a Dread, as the Limbo just walks up to each Jedi while in the Rift, Banishing each Jedi one by one, following up with an insta-kill Dread shot.

(And the Banish will knock down the Jedi so he can't get in position to block the arrow)

Eeeh. Depends on what Warframe, and if we're following the logic of Light Saber cutting through anything that's not a lightsaber.

actually that's not correct even in SW universe, I.e. mandalorian Iron can't be cut by a light saber.

Space Marine (or eldar) would own them both. All hail the Emperor of Mankind

Edited by Lightsmith

iron can be cut , I've done it many times on the job

you use Mandalorian Iron?

A material can be impenetrable by anything and enough pressure could kill anything in it. For example bomb disposal team can get kill by a blast but there suit will still be intact

why are you bringing real science into this discussion

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorian%20iron

Edited by Lightsmith