Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To: Mr Enthusiasts: Level Archwing Stuff Naow

DiosGX

there is archwing mobile defense mode coming (and it will be introduced most likely via some sort of event, since its been a while), so, u can kind a level stuff there a bit as well, without having to sit through 4 waves of boredom on Uranus -_- 

Where did you get this information? I know DE said in the last devstream we will get a new Archwing mission type with 17.5 but they didn´t said what it is.

there is archwing mobile defense mode coming (and it will be introduced most likely via some sort of event, since its been a while), so, u can kind a level stuff there a bit as well, without having to sit through 4 waves of boredom on Uranus -_- 

How do you know mobile defense is coming ? I dont remember seeing anywhere DE saying that, only two mentions about archwing missions I saw were:

-when DE was answering questions on reddit, when someone asked about if there will be more archwing missions types, DE said that new missions types(as in more then one new mission type) in U 17.5

-during devstream said new mission type is coming in devstream 17.5

first one implies there will be more then one new mission type but second there will be only one new mission type, dunno which one is true. 

Talking to some fellow "gotta level 'em all" Mastery Rank enthusiasts, I've come to a conclusion:

We hate leveling Archwing gear.

Last time we had a free affinity booster, I squandered it on multi-formaeing some new toys. As did some friends of mine. But no more. I insist! Now is the time to finish off those Knux. To finally drudge through that Corvas and be done with it. That Prisma Veritux that's been Unranked for months... don't get caught in the addicting forma trap this weekend.

Finish your Archwing stuff. Just do it. I will be doing it as well!

o 3o

take me with you :(

tenno clock episode 100. search on youtube

well thats disappointing and means that steve lied to community when he said new archwing  missions types  will be ship with 17.5, not only that but also the type of mission(mobile defense) they are going to bring isnt exactly attractive, to make archwing game mode attractive to players they need to add missions that actually have useful rewards(good rewards like excavation: keys and cores or give a lot of exp to help fix problem with leveling of archwing gear), or add completly unique missions that would make them different from ground missions, this topic has a LOT of interesting mission ideas:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/490604-the-amazing-potential-of-archwing-archwing-mission-concepts-archwing-enemy-concepts/