The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Top 5 Loadouts

(PSN)abb12355

My top 5 loadouts are....

5- Valkyria with Boar prime, Brakk, and dual raza/Ichor

The reason is because val is a close range frame. Boar prime and brakk are shotguns which are ideally used at close range. And either the dual ichors or Raza because with warcry, you become a roflcopter.

4-Nova prime, with Hek/Tigris, Kohmak, and any melee.

Molecular prime damage buff is really good. So I bring a hek or Tigris to make that damage even better. You guys need to try kohmak and MP in a group of enemies. This absolutely kills everything. Lastly, melee doesn't matter because Nova will die so easily at close range. She's squishy with and without molecular prime and will die easily. But that doesn't stop her from being good.

3-Banshee, Hek, Vaykor marelok, and Jat kittag.

Banshee... Has the best damage buff in the game. With the hek and resonance, she can one shot REALLY high lvl enemies. I use both the hek and marelok for the stagger to give banshee a bit more survivaliblity. But that's not all. Silence, is my favorite banshee ablitiy. The stun is useful and fast, and with negative duration, you can stun every 2 seconds, extremely useful. With the Jat kittag with sonar, it not only scatters them, it destroys them.

2- Equinox, Dread, Rakta ballistica, and glaive prime

Equinox literally has the ONLY damage abltiiy that scales into late game. Maim will destroy all enemies without any buffs when you save up to 1-2 million. Provoke is a good buff for frames like volt who can speed you up, or mirage or rhino who can buff your damage, in turn, giving you even more damage on your maim. The only thing that's bad on equinox is her night. The only good and original ability is rest. Pacify is literally a worse mesa's shattershield, chroma's vex armor, chroma's elemental ward, ice. The list goes on. And mend..... Mend.... This has to be the most unoriginal ultimates. This is literally a worse trinitys blessing that you have to work for and doesn't give you a 99% damage mitigation for a duration. But that's the only problem with equinox. I use the dread to go with maims slash damage. MORE SLASH! lol. Winds of purify furis for the aoe corrosive procs to make it easier to kill for maim. And glaive prime because with the Rest, this has a godly damage multiplier when thrown.

My #1 Favorite- Zephyr with any Bow(Preferably the rakta cernos). The akstiletto, and Scindo prime.

Zephyr, is literally the fastest you will ever get in warframe. Tailwind+Jetstream equals= supersanic. There is also a glitch where you can double jump while tailwind to let you go so much farther then bulletjump will ever go. With this glitch you can literally jump the whole simulacrum. Speed aside, Zephyr is the only frame that has a REAL 100% mitigation to something. (Rhino skin is literally paper taped to rhino.) Frames like mesa has a 95% mitigation to bullets. But the damage reflection falls off hard into late game. Chroma also has a high damage mitigation to every unit, but just like mesa, he can still get hurt. Trinity has a 99% damage mitigation to everything, but again, it's not 100%, and she lacks cc. This makes Zephyr one of the hardest frames to kill. Use it and give all the ranged enemies the middle finger, or in Zephyr's case, the bird. (See what I did there) Divebomb is a good Knockdown for that bombard that won't stop blast procing you. And tornadoes, is the most hated, and underrated ultimates in game. People hate it because it ragdolls enemies. I got more then 10 rage messages in game for using tornadoes. Let me list the Good things about tornadoes.

-Does 50k with the full duration

-Utility while ragdolling

-Automatically kills any lvl enemy if there in the tornadoes for too long (5-10 seconds) or if they fall off a cliff.

-Huge damage multipliers on crit hitscan weapons.

Cons-

Randomness- that is all.

Zephyr even has combos after with some weapons, any projectile weapon with jet stream will be nearly turned into hitscan.

Tonkor and Zephyr is probably currently the most devastating warframe-Weapon combo in the game. People will say mirage is better with the tonkor, well good luck aiming.

Any bow because they are devastating with jet streams speed buff.

Akstiletto because with a crit status build, I can do 500 damage bodyshot and 1600 damage headshot. Corrosive procs a lot too. In my opinion, making it better then the aksomati.

And the scindo prime because..... Reasons lol.

What's your favorite loadouts?

Edited by (PS4)abb12355

1) Banshee - Vectis Prime - Lato Prime - Skana Prime

2) Loki Prime - Paris Prime - Hikou Prime - Nunchaku

3) Excalibur Prime - Braton Prime - Lato Prime - Skana Prime

4) Nova Prime - Sancti Tigris - Sancti Castanas - Dual Zorens

5) Nyx Prime - Snipetron Vandal - Hikou Prime - Dual Zorens

Saryn, Nova prime, and trinity are my main frames. I do use limbo and I wanna get into equinox. Other frames of choice are valkyr, and frost.

Main primary weapons are the tonkor, dread, and soma prime. Depending on the mission.

Main 2ndary is the brakk or synoid. Iv got all syndicates, but yet to actually work on forma for other guns.

main Melle is tipedo. That and or dule ichor, depends on how I'm feeling.

Sentinel is carrier prime with sweeper prime.

Limbo: torid, winds furis, glaive prime

Banshee: synoid simulor, winds furis, ninkondi

Oberon: opticor, twin grakata, dragon nikana

Loki: rakta cernos, atomos, covert blight dark dagger

Hydroid: vectis p, dex furis, scindo p

Ps: you guys should really vary your builds haha, right tool right job. Im glad you guys are having fun though

Edited by ARavenousPanda

Rhino Prime with Orthos Prime.

Also, Volt with Orthos Prime.

Equinox (day) with Orthos Prime.

And Valkyr with Orthos Prime.

Frost with Orthos Prime.

Sometimes Hydroid with Orthos Prime.

Then I go Chroma with Orthos Prime.

Oberon with Orthos Prime is fun too.

Hmmm, seems like Orthos Prime works on a lot of frames.

Still, it's mostly Rhino Prime with Orthos Prime.

Excal Prime, Lex Prime, Glaive Prime. Just so I can get some Dark Sector nostalgia with some bling.

Excal Prime, Scindo Prime, Despair

Chroma, Scindo Prime, Strun Wraith, AkJagara

Loki Prime, Paris Prime, Despair, Fang Prime

If I want some more fun with these I'll just close my eyes and take 4 of my mods off as a handicap.

Slow Nova - Snipetron Vandal, Vaykor Marelok, Dragon Nikana/Ninkondi/Scindo Prime

Speed Nova - Snipetron Vandal, Vaykor Marelok, Dragon Nikana/Ninkondi/Scindo Prime

Excal Prime (Corrosive) - Snipetron Vandal, Vaykor Marelok, Dragon Nikana/Ninkondi/Scindo Prime

Excal Prime (Magnetic/Toxin) - Snipetron Vandal, Vaykor Marelok, Dragon Nikana/Ninkondi/Scindo Prime

Vauban - Snipetron Vandal, Vaykor Marelok, Dragon Nikana/Ninkondi/Scindo Prime

My go to loadouts, I have one called random where I use almost anything, got all warframes and an abundant amount of weapons

Edited by TrueBuddhaBruh

Top 1 (currently used)

Rhino P (in all builds, he's my main since he fits my desire for brute force + he looks a lot like a grineer)

Vaykor Hek

Vaykor Marelok

Random Grineer Melee (RGM)

Diriga + Vulklok

(Steel Meridian Assault)

Top 2

Prisma Gorgon

Dual Grakata

RGM

(Heavy Gunner)

Top 3

Ogris

Nukor

Ack & Brunt

(Night Watch Trooper)

Top 4

Boar P

AkBronco P

Ankyros P

(ultimate Rhino Prime)

Top 5

Boltor P

Lex P

Scindo P

Wyrm P + His weapon

(ultimate power: scrub edition. mostly for lulz)

Edited by Artek94

So... I'm a member of the Loki Master Race...

1. Loki Prime with Paris Prime/Dread, Hikou Prime/Kunai, Tonbo/Tipedo/Bo (Stupid Bo Prime Handles.)

2. (Theoretical - I don't have some of the weapons yet) Nyx, Attica(5 Forma Build with 55k DPS). Twin Grakata (5 Forma build with 63kDPS), Any melee

As you can see, I love bows.

3. Rhino, Tigris, Twin Vipers, Galatine

4. Ember, Boltor Prime...

I'll show myself out...

Moving on...

5. Mirage, Gorgon Wraith - Bullet hose.