Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Most Creepiest Public Game In Warframe?

Renegade343

Since most, if not all, of us in the forums are getting slightly tired of all those threads lately (you know, those threads), I thought maybe we could take a short break in General Discussion by just sharing experiences with other people. Thusly, I will be asking this: 

What is your most creepiest public game in Warframe?

Post your stories below! (Note that if you judge the story to be not safe for open reading, do hide it in spoilers.). 

Mine was this: 

I was using an Ember in a Defence Mission with another random player, and having a good time in the first few waves. Then, that player asked me to die. I asked, "Why?", and he (I assume the player was a he for the rest of this story) said, "Because.". I kept on asking why to get to the bottom of this small mystery, and turns out he has a sexual thing for dead female Warframes (I think that particular paraphilia [i searched up a bit on the matter] is classified as necrophilia.). 

In response, I shut down Warframe (that meant I aborted the mission), got out for a jog and suicide runs, and stopped playing Warframe for a day just to get to terms with that sudden and really chilling experience. That story was (I think) six or so months ago, and I never bothered to report to Support just because I thought, at the time, he was not violating any rule.

Odd Session 1: 

Player: Why did you choose that name?

:conversation about why:

:10 second pause:

Player: Are you into furrys?

Odd Session 2:

Player1: sir..... your name (claps slowly)

Player2: If your name means what we think it means....then you sir are a god.

I don't....

:<

Edited by KnotOfMetal

Odd Session 1:

Odd Session 2:

I don't....

Well, to make it simple, knot is another way to say d*ck in the furry fandom.

The more you know...

Edited by DarkLordX2

Odd Session 1: 

Odd Session 2:

I don't....

I know how you feel. Most of the time when getting into public matches all that ever gets said to me is "OMG DRAVEN!!! LoL!" "League of Draven xD" ...as much as I get it, I'm alright with it (even though sometimes it does become bothersome)...and there's never a time or a place to explain my name has nothing to do with that Draven from League or that one movie, but rather a nickname I've picked up over some time.

But to add, OP, I think your encounter really does take the cake.

Edited by Draven_Luv

I've been lucky, I really haven't come across any players that expressed a creepiness. However, I do think it's kind of weird that nobody ever really says anything. I mean, sometimes, people do talk, and we get into conversations, and rarely become friends, but those occasions are 1 in 1000, whereas just about every game everyone is silent.

I'm not even talkative IRL, but the silence in Warframe is strange. It's like if you teamed up with three other people to go grocery shopping, and you followed each-other all throughout the store getting groceries, without saying a single word. And then you all pay for it at the end, and then go your separate ways. Just kind of weird.

Edited by Krion112

#stopkinkshaming

I know we should generally respect what people get sexually aroused to, but when you encounter someone (a total stranger, mind) that asks you to perform an action that would make him/her sexually aroused, that is a whole other matter, and very scary too. 

Well, to make it simple, knot is another way to say d*ck in the furry fandom.

The more you know...

So, if we say "tie the knot" in this fandom, we done up goofed?

Well. My creepiest experience is from TF2, rather than creepy, just plain f*ckd up. This guy "accidentaly" pasted an URL in the chat, then he said something like "ops" or something between the lines, I, not knowing where it led to, copied the URL and pasted it on my browser, what I saw can not be unseen.

Edited by DarkLordX2

thats sexist!!! lol im kidding but seriously .....he better have been yanking your chain lol.

I was in sechura leveling my synoid simulor, when these 3 guys joined and said:

'HEY! IT'S THE NERF THREAD GUY'

And then proceeded to preach me about how it's wrong to nerf in PvE games and how I was born from between a ******'s****** and etc.

Their grammar was horrible.

lol ive gotten awkward moments like that. YOUR THE KUBROW GIRL lets see if your kubrow out lives my carrier ...45 mins in...i won the bet lol.

Edited by (PS4)wonderwoman814

Well. My creepiest experience is from TF2, rather than creepy, just plain f*ckd up. This guy "accidentaly" pasted an URL in the chat, then he said something like "ops" or something between the lines, I, not knowing where it led to, copied the URL and pasted it on my browser, what I saw can not be unseen.

Was it like

two girls one cup?

Was it like

What are you serious? You're crazy to post such a thing on the forums. Shame on you tenno!

Inb4 admin deletes your post.

Edit: Now i'll have this curse in my youtube history forever... *shrugs*

Edited by Stoner74

Odd Session 1: 

Odd Session 2:

I don't....

Good Lord.  And the explanation a few posts down, lol!

I've had a few players ask me if I play bass guitar (I don't, but they were on the right track).  That's about it.  I don't have any creepy stories.

I've been lucky, I really haven't come across any players that expressed a creepiness. However, I do think it's kind of weird that nobody ever really says anything. I mean, sometimes, people do talk, and we get into conversations, and rarely become friends, but those occasions are 1 in 1000, whereas just about every game everyone is silent.

i hate it when your trying to tell them a game plan and NO ONE replies to say i understand lol ugh so annoying!!!