Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #60!

[DE]Rebecca

Any plans on letting us wield both a pistol and a one-handed melee weapon at the same time in the future ?

We all know it from Dark Sector, having both pistol and glaive in hands at the same time - it would look totally awesome being able to use, let´s say one-handed swords like the skana, Dakra, etc, in one hand and a pistol in the other hand.

( Fresh from the generator oven :> )

1922616.jpg

DO IT.

Edited by HankMadness64

Q1: Regarding the Valkyr adjustments you've been talking about, will we see any changes the usability of Hysteria? Right now it doesn't encourage a berserker style gameplay enough and has problems closing gaps to the enemy. I was wondering if you were working improving that, like giving Valkyr's ultimate a leap animation when targeting an enemy that's not in range and changing the static invulnerability to a more dynamic mechanic that's based on continuously killing enemies or keeping your melee combo up.

Q2: Stealth improvements: I know that working on the game's stealth aspects is a slow and ongoing progress that relies on many different factors, but it'd really help players ability to sneak around if you could sabotage panic buttons to not work anymore, be able to distract enemies and (for the love of Lotus) have enemies you killed not spawn directly behind you. Giving non infested enemy forces less of a hive mind or slightly longer alert times would be appreciated, too.

1. Will melee be more rewarding? high priority targets are immune to CC thus immune to melee frontal finisher and backstab. While this is done to prevent CC lock on bosses/ field bosses it makes skillful use of melee pointless, so please make stagger after channeled block other kind of cc that ignore immunity but have cd or something.

1.1 Will bosses with strange immunity be viable to kill by melee? (E. g. Vay Hek, Sargas Ruk, Lephantis, Mutalist Alad V, Juggernaut, Corrupted Vor, Ven'Kra Tel / Sprag)

2. Will we get more info about syndicates, now we chosen syndicates purley on rewards and "oh i like the color scheme" cause lore to them is near non existent.

3. Will quest be repeatable?

4. Can you tell us something about how focus will look? many streams ago you said few thing but most likely they are not relevant cause of changes over time. If you cant say if it will be like talent trees, say at least what it would like now or ideally.

5. Any love for scythes? they were ignored while other heavy weapons were buffed.

6. Will Ash / Loki bug with strange disslocation of bow (arrow to the face) while invisible ever be fixed?

7. Any plans to change Bladestorm / Peacemaker to be less autoplay?

Edited by Syius

I have a few questions.

1)

Will we ever see some kind of rolling reload mod that allows us to dodge without interrupting reloads? Maybe it could be set up so that there is a timer between activations so you can perform it once then any more dodges until the timer is up will interrupt like normal. Raising the level of the mod could shorten the timer or maybe give you more rolling reloads before the timer resets.

With the new parkour changes (which I love, feels like a brand new game) I find myself moving around far more in combat, dodging and bullet jumping between enemies. Everything would feel so much more fluid without having to stop to reload every time.

2)

Bows have a unique opportunity to be very different from your standard gun beyond just having a charge time. We can already choose our arrows so would it be feasible to remove the damage from the bows themselves and instead tie the damage to the arrows? This way we could choose to use impact, puncture, slash or even different elemental arrows that could be sold in the market. Then just make the bow determine all the other stats aside from damage.

I love this idea, but i would love to see it taken further, as in a new mod slot for primaries and secondaries similar to the new utility slot on warframes but as this would allow the use of special type ammo in general which would have slightly reduced states and less ammo and even may be required to be built for a very low resource cost and in high amounts just as it could get very expensive to use these rounds/arrows and it wouldn't be player friendly to use or to have a most fun with. The reason i say this is with the recent talk of greater build diversity this could help improve this. say a mod which turned the bullets to have an innate shock damage charge to them which could stun the enemies a majority of the time but with a reduction of the slash/puncture/impact stats thus would allow an automatic rifle of any sources to be used to stun a vast amount of enimies providing greater crowd control for any weapon whilst the only drawback being the loss of some points and maybe having to apply some more forma to include some of these mods so as to not take away from any of the mod slots already there.

or just as an off thing which i think wouldn't work on a balanced or effective level but see what you think. Have a mod which allow the integration of a homing bullet similar to the buzzlock but without the initial tracking dart and far less lock on the target just a general draw to the nearest target, which would just be a fun mechanic to add to weapons.

and now for the actual question which was technically asked but it doesn't hurt to state it again, would any of these mechanic be possible or realistically implemented into the warframe universe? or do they just make no sense at all?

Can you make Clem Clone reusable? oh pretty pls?

Are there gonna be a new Tactical Alert coming with 17.5 and an Event?

Will the Brawler Frame be drop in a quest or a boss?

Are there any progress on the Focus System? Is there any concept on how each frame will look like in Beast mode / Avatar

Will there be a new weapon besides Mios?

Make Clem noggle be bought with Credits TT^TT pls?

Edited by InfamousDerp

Excalibur is my 1st and my most favourite warframe and I love all his updated skills but I have 1 suggestion for his 2nd skill Which radial blind.

Pros:

-allow for finishing move

-deal alot of damage

-animation for finisher is awesome

Cons:

-finisher only affect on humanoid creature such as grineer faction / crewman

Suggestion

It would be nice to see finisher on Moa and infested or upcoming Sentients.

Can we have finisher for ALL faction?

We need enemies 2.0 not multishot 2.0

The only reason we even use multishot mods is because high level enemies are bullet sponges. They just soak up damage. When will enemy units get a rework? Give us a reason not to use it rather than nerfing it

I am happy that the warframe community is finally catching on to what is happening. For the last few months i've been talking about enemies being bullet sponges, and that armor scaling was too much. Finally people are standing up against the nerfframe players.

[QUESTION]

You guys gave us the Remote Observer, which I thought was a cool thing to have for different camera angles in-game and great for shots in videos. Can we expect more changes to this item, for example not having it a timed thing and can remove the camera when we want to because sometimes the Remote Observer gets put in a bad position so you have to wait for it to stop OR you get a good angle and you don't have to keep putting it back in the same spot over and over again

KUBROWS

Any upcoming fixes to pathing or implementing respawn so they quit committing suicide on the many maps where they fall off and do not respawn back on the map the way we do? (In the Hijack portion of LoR especially). Also fixes to pathing that would stop them from getting stuck under stairs and on changes in the ground height, etc?

Are there any plans to implement the ability to give commands, even as simple as stay and follow?

STEALTH FINISHERS

Fixed - Thank you!!! Can't wait for this to get to consoles. 

LIMBO

Cataclysm. If it puts everything in the rift, can we please pick things up while we’re in it? Aren't the drops in the rift with us? 

SYMARIS SCANNER

I used to be able to take it out while I’m running, but since the new updates, I have to stop moving to get it out. Please help. Ninja’s have things to do. :)

IN DOJO + CAN CHECK INVENTORY = HAPPY TENNO

Please!! Would also be great to have an indication of how many trades we have left when we look at our inventory so we don’t have to go to the dojo to check.

TRINITY PRIME NEXT??? SARYN??? PRIME SUNKIA???

Sheldon, any spoilers? ;)

Some of us PS4 Tenno saw the sunika prime in the codex for a few hours after our update… anything?

NEXUS APP

Status? Also any chance it will have a console version even if it has fewer features?

WYRM PRIME

Any chance his stats will get revisited so they are more in line with Carrier Prime?

Thanks!

Q1. Will there be power interactions for warframes in the future? Say hydroid teamed with volt would increase there damage when together and having elemental warframe produce effects like corrosive damage when you have saryn and volt in your party. Also how about having warframe powers interact with there own later on like having certain abilities increase there other abilities capabilities. Like turbulence increases tailwinds range and damage by widening and sharpening it.

Q2. Is there a possibility of a change with the melee controls and a possible buff to damage with melee in general? Personally i dont like how you would have to walk away and walk forward to do combos cause pushing back when some1 is in front of isnt really ideal and moving forward in combos would force you to stop moving sometimes to do the longer and usually better combos.

Q3. Also for melee will there ever be a use for the reload button and up and down attacks for smaller and flying enemies (drones and crwalers)? I can see the reload for melee being how you could throw the glaive instead of holding the melee button which would allow the use of the hold melee in the glaive combos instead of using the directional buttons so as to not bother mobility while combating. For other melees the reload button could be a special type of attack or short buff.

Q4. Will weapons be receiving an additional slot for modding evetually as well?

Edited by (PS4)marcellusg90