Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All The Syndicates Now Offer Weapons And Decorations...poor Teshin.

Shehriazad

At least scanning is still PVE

I guess

I didn't do the scanning so I wouldn't know lol

it is PVE yes, but a different content than the usual killing gunning and running, I enjoyed it, but it got old, every target is scanned the same way, has the same set of threats, every single time, and the grind, 10 of each type o.o

it is a good potential, but it was not used properly IMO

I wouldn`t count it as the PVE we are used to, good as a change, but is not fun, and eats a lot of time... here I am, was saving rep, had 50k exilus came out, I forgot about simulor, now Synoid is here, I forgot even more.....

maybe as a middle ground, have an even grant a special version of it, and the normal one is from Teshin, that would be good.... and it is just my opinion, don`t take on it

exactly, yet people just sucked it and scanned, why don`t they get along with Teshin? at least PVP rewards u even if u fail (u get a mod and rep, just not as much), Synthesis, u just trap him, scan, and repeat, and sometime get rekt if u are scanning detron or evescerator

Because Synthesis gives a very consistent amount of Standing, you can scan in any location, and are just rewarded bonus for the special targets.

Conclave rewards scale massively depending on a huge number of variables, including how many ridiculous host migrations you have to deal with, as well as dealing with cheap boring tactics and frequently volatile players.

Because Synthesis gives a very consistent amount of Standing, you can scan in any location, and are just rewarded bonus for the special targets.

Conclave rewards scale massively depending on a huge number of variables, including how many ridiculous host migrations you have to deal with, as well as dealing with cheap boring tactics and frequently volatile players.

agreed on synthesis, but it is the same overall idea, a syndicate for a weapon

nope, u lose or win u get same rewards (no more double mods for winners) and u get rep if u fail too

tho i will not say anything about migrations, these slowly kill PVP.....

boring tactics? list me some that u can`t counter/are forced to use, and I don`t get what u mean by volatile players

exactly, yet people just sucked it and scanned, why don`t they get along with Teshin? at least PVP rewards u even if u fail (u get a mod and rep, just not as much), Synthesis, u just trap him, scan, and repeat, and sometime get rekt if u are scanning detron or evescerator

Because it's not a completely different game mode. And scanning is not an entire mission.

Because it's not a completely different game mode. And scanning is not an entire mission.

Synthesis is a totally new mechanic actually, and it is in-officially an entire mission, say, u aren`t gonna do Jupiter/ceres exterminates/captures for something else, and synthesis will be a side-objective, eh?

Synthesis is a totally new mechanic actually, and it is in-officially an entire mission, say, u aren`t gonna do Jupiter/ceres exterminates/captures for something else, and synthesis will be a side-objective, eh?

It takes 15 seconds while I'm playing a spy or rescue mission for example. I'm not playing something completely different, like PvP. Comparing those is pointless.

Exclusively PvE players don't want to drop into PvP, that's the point.

It takes 15 seconds while I'm playing a spy or rescue mission for example. I'm not playing something completely different, like PvP. Comparing those is pointless.

Exclusively PvE players don't want to drop into PvP, that's the point.

i wasn`t comparing the mission type, the idea itself, gaining rep on syndicate to get a weapon, and same applies to normal syndicates, u have to trade or switch syndicates to get a gun from one that u oppose

no one made them, not like this very weapon will be all they need to hit rank 30, nor it will be the best gun, as there is no best in WF, there is good, bad and opinions... and also PVP players (such as me) don`t wanna drop in to PVE to get gear for PVP, yet I do, and none of the PVP player base complained about that, why can`t we have it the other way around? for once, I would like to not feel like a second degree player just because I love and play PVP.....

You get the reputation points from any random scan using the Simaris Scanner (costs credits).

You get the reputation points from any random scan using the Simaris Scanner (costs credits).

I know that, but it is not half as effeceint as doing a target, u get 150 or so rep from a stealth scan, and around 70 from alerted ones, a traget is a solid 3k+, an entire mission`s scanning won`t contest a single target which doesn`t really cost much to get scanned (aside from annoyance and boredom)

I know that, but it is not half as effeceint as doing a target, u get 150 or so rep from a stealth scan, and around 70 from alerted ones, a traget is a solid 3k+, an entire mission`s scanning won`t contest a single target which doesn`t really cost much to get scanned (aside from annoyance and boredom)

6 minutes of stealth scans fill up my MR 20 reputation bar.

6 minutes of stealth scans fill up my MR 20 reputation bar.

I dunno, I might wanna try that.... also, how many scanners did u spend?

EDIT: you`re damn right, it is easy, wish I knew that a bit earlier....

ok, I am quitting comparing simaris, thnx for opening my eyes to that :)

however, PVP is also easy to get, in less than 50 mins, i can be getting u my daily 18k + like 10-15k from challenges (depends on which ones are on), and keep in mind, 6 minutes is a little exaggerated, took m 12-13 minutes to get 9k, tho I get your point

Edited by Bizzaro21

Holy mother of derailing, please stop grasping at irrelevant straws like AW and/or scanning, it does no favors for anyone. Crossed off because the comparison's abandoned now

I think everyone (both PvPers and PvE'ers) agrees PvP sigil/cosmetics are fine. We have timed-exclusive sigils, mastery sigils (which was also timed-exclusive now that I think about it 0_o), event and raid badges, event syandanas etc so having Conclave cosmetic set seems fitting. Exclusive weapon skins would be great, too, in the vein of Nikana sheaths. 

Conclave-exclusive weapons is where people disagree. I don't really care as long as it stays PvP-exclusive and has no Mastery effect whatsoever. Sort of like Archwing weapons, which you cannot use in any other mode except via bugs, but without Mastery points, which are basically PvE xp.  

I understand OP's sentiment fully, you did something a lot and well and you want something to show for it. However, I think DE wanted PvP aspect clearly separated from PvE and didn't want the former "spilling" into latter, from the very beginnings of Dark Sectors/rail conflict. The only form of PvP before that was a friendly match in Clan Dojo that did absolutely nothing whatsoever. Waframe is a PvE game no matter how you look at it and I wouldn't be surprised if the Conclave sigil being Conclave-exclusive was one of those conscious design decisions to keep Conclave apart from the core PvE. 

I'm not saying "hurr durr ur wrong play cod if u wanna show off pvp noob" or trying to insult you in anyway. Looking at DE and Warframe's track record when it comes to dealing with PvP, I think it's pretty clear that, at least for the foreseeable future, things you get by PvP (Conclave mods, for example) will most likely stay inside PvP mode. Again, you're not wrong to ask for a cool PvP badge you can show outside PvP mode. I think those who disagree are against PvP stuff affecting PvE gameplay via weapons & mods. 

Edited by traybong111

PVP players (such as me) don`t wanna drop in to PVE to get gear for PVP, yet I do, and none of the PVP player base complained about that, why can`t we have it the other way around? for once, I would like to not feel like a second degree player just because I love and play PVP.....

That may be because the game is primarily PvE? And most of the playerbase signed up for that reason. It's also relevant to mention that the PvP team is smaller than the one that produces stuff like guns, frames and maps.

Anything gained in PvP should be only usable in PvP or both modes should be completely separate (frames, guns, mods, etc), otherwise it's like bait and switch for those of us who joined for PvE when there was only PvE.

I'm not hating on PvP though, I think it's good that the option exists, but this is only because I feel it adds to the game and doesn't break the day 1 promise of being able to get everything by playing the game in co-op.

That may be because the game is primarily PvE? And most of the playerbase signed up for that reason. It's also relevant to mention that the PvP team is smaller than the one that produces stuff like guns, frames and maps.

Anything gained in PvP should be only usable in PvP or both modes should be completely separate (frames, guns, mods, etc), otherwise it's like bait and switch for those of us who joined for PvE when there was only PvE.

I'm not hating on PvP though, I think it's good that the option exists, but this is only because I feel it adds to the game and doesn't break the day 1 promise of being able to get everything by playing the game in co-op.

agreed on every aspect except that PVE is the primary content, not because it came before PVP, means it is the better/primary one... if it wasn`t a major part DE would`ve just left us to suck 1.0......

also,

for once, I would like to not feel like a second degree player just because I love and play PVP.....

I would really like both to be separated, farming with Broken scaling and RNG in PVE just to get a weapon for PVP is just stupid (u have no idea how much of a grind i have been through for Vectis prime).... that is why I support PVP exclusive weapons, to separate them gradually so everyone can have their fun without hindering others`

agreed on every aspect except that PVE is the primary content, not because it came before PVP, means it is the better/primary one... if it wasn`t a major part DE would`ve just left us to suck 1.0......

also,

I would really like both to be separated, farming with Broken scaling and RNG in PVE just to get a weapon for PVP is just stupid (u have no idea how much of a grind i have been through for Vectis prime).... that is why I support PVP exclusive weapons, to separate them gradually so everyone can have their fun without hindering others`

The problem is that there are no "PVE exclusive weapons". (Pending DE catching up on the rest of them)

Why should there be PVP exclusive weapons?

Now, if PVP gave alternative methods of obtaining weapons, to bypass any PVE resource farming, that would be fine, but your current demand is that PVP players be treated better than, and not equal to PVE players.

The problem is that there are no "PVE exclusive weapons". (Pending DE catching up on the rest of them)

Why should there be PVP exclusive weapons?

Now, if PVP gave alternative methods of obtaining weapons, to bypass any PVE resource farming, that would be fine, but your current demand is that PVP players be treated better than, and not equal to PVE players.

but there are event weapons, which are time and PVE exclusive

well I suggested earlier here, that an event version is obtained by PVE event (obviously) and have the normal version by Teshin, something like normal Boar, and they should both have different ups and downs, not the event one being flatout better...

First of all, if you love the mode so much why do you feel the need to be rewarded on top of that? Seems like you don't love it that much after all, do you? 

Secondly, be careful what you wish for. Let's say that the PvP weapon is good or that there's enough demand for it... so we have a piece of (also) PvE content locked in a competitive mode.

There's one problem with that. What do you think will happen to your precious PvP community when hordes of clueless and disinterested players start farming the mode? And that WOULD HAPPEN, I'm 100% sure about that. This is WARFRAME we're talking about here. This community is trained to perfection to find the best and most efficient farming methods. Turns out fun PvP experience doesn't tend to be the best farming method.

Oh, but I'm just fear mongering right? Why not be optimistic? Well, I have a recent example of another predominantly PvE game locking PvE content behind PvP mode and I've seen the carnage first hand. People AFK, people following the meta to the T to get their stuff as easily as possible, people abusing every bug there is to be found, the list goes ooon and ooon. Game's Skyforge btw. I've seen people literally AKF through arena matches to get to their stuff, that S#&$ was commonplace... fun, fun, fun!

You even said yourself that people need to deliberately choose to avoid the cheesy combinations. What motivation do you think your annoyed PvE player has to do those things? They just wanna get the stuff, hurry it up! Does that sound like a fun PvP experience to you?

There's a reason for PvP being separate. And believe it or not it's not just to oppress the poor PvP enthusiasts, but it's to protect the community, BOTH of the communities.

Or do you seriously think that if the PvP weapon has ANY decent market value it's just gonna be supplied by the handful of PvP enthusiasts? Have you even seen the desperation on trade chat? Those people would grind PvP mode. That is a BAD thing.

Edited by LocoWithGun

My thoughs about this:

- I enjoy the PVE, and I love the PVP system (except for those well known weapons that break the delicate pvp balance)

- YES! Teshin should offer pvp weapons, at least one of each slot (that also means that yes, the other syndicates should get a melee)

- If you don't like PvP but want the weapon, just trade, "it plat or gtfo" isn't entirely true, you can offer other things, syndicate weapons, mods, prime parts (like " I give you the pvp wep, do you have a paris set or a lex p set?" ) and beliveme, people are reasonable if you take have patience, good manners and positive attitude in general ( in the sense of "Be nice" not "HI I'M THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON THE GALAXY BECAUSE I HIGH-FIVE PANDAS ALL DAY" [sorry for the caps]

-Forcing a player to do something he/she doesn't like just to obtain a wep? They ALREADY did that, it's called "the whole f**king game". You like shooters? too bad this game has melee as an option. You like melee but hate gunplay? too bad this game has the gun-ho option. You don't like to grind rep for a faction? too bad we have 8 factions to grin rep on, and all give (or should) rewards in the form of cosmetics, weapons and mods.

- The current Conclave system, flawed as it its (like everything in existence) has offered me a few worthy of mention moments, like the "duel" in a free-for-all I had two days ago, the dude was the best vectis user I've ever seen and I was a pure melee (I don't even equip primary nor secondary anymore) and it was a real duel, I had to dodge his very accurate shots and close the gap enough to unleash my bladed fury, while he was moving non-stop to avoid me while also trying to shoot, it was awesome. I respected his playstyle and congratulated him for it, he reciprocated the respect. You won't experience things like that if you give up with the first boltor-kittag #$&(% that kills you.

Back to the main topic: Yes, Teshin should get weapons and cosmetics.

Its too much BS around here Warframe is 1st of all a game.

If you really enjoy the game then there is no real different of selection to choose the game type.

For example i love the Battlefieldfranchice so i also have played the single player also Coop version of in BF3 it was good, but not great like the Multiplayer.

Now back to Warframe iam playing Warframe since U7 since the start of the Open Beta on Steam. [iam not a arse Kissing fanboy]

I saw alot of trend and changes come and go, also players who come to the game and nevercome back :(

It is known and advertised as PvE content game, and

was foundation Idea of Warframe.

But you guys really ignore the fact that DigitalExtremes was a core development team in Unreal Games http://www.digitalextremes.com/games.

It is real shame that DE is holding back their roots and those ungrateful Player like you to insult their work for the Conclave part.

Ofcourse it is not a easy task to do with a complete new game with complete new mechanics, but from my experience since the Dojo duels, 1st Conlave release, Darksekor conflict to the Conclave 2.0 like now there is a giant different to see. Issue are listed

Dojo duels Ash or full Modded Carrier is or both = win

1st Conclave 1 shot across the map with Snipetron Vandal by spawning = total win

Darksektor Conflict Mesa or Ash with Sinoid Gammarcore = total win

Conlave 2.0 Heavy melee & melee chanelling and Infinite stamina.

back on the topic iam for Conclave reward like costmetics, even whole warfarme skins, weapon skins also Tenshins Pair of Nikanas with stance only through Concalve but with draw back on PvE like 10 self damage & 20 by chanelling on swing in PvE depent how the situation is could it a advantage or disadvantage.

Even whole Warframes with masterys points but have nothing new on PvE but in the Conclave would could have chance to use 1 0f the 4 skill for free the point of mastery is a long playing tern & masterys to help also for PvE

Edited by 1N33DM0N3Y

can we have dedicated server for PvP first than we talk about this?

Entirely seperate issue that would not really at all affect the pacing of such items to be made or added as that would be a way different area of expanding on the game. 

5th rank rewards would need some 3D modelling and maybe animating and then just enabling it together with a 5th rank.

Dedicated game servers...well...that's an entirely different bowl of soup. Not that I disagree on it, but you best take that to a new thread to get some attention for that issue ^^!