Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Can Fly But Zephyr Cant

Axeroix

1) Merge Tail wind & the second ability (can't even remember its name! :p This way if you aim at the ground you will stomp it without changing powers )

2) Add a free flight toggleable ability!!! (energy drain over time, archwing physics.)

NOW Zephyr will become what she's really meant to be : a birdframe.

1) Merge Tail wind & the second ability (can't even remember its name! :p This way if you aim at the ground you will stomp it without changing powers )

2) Add a free flight toggleable ability!!! (energy drain over time, archwing physics.)

NOW Zephyr will become what she's really meant to be : a birdframe.

Yup that would be great

The only thing I am wondering is can Wu kong be targeted while in cloud mode by allies? If so, then before he goes cloud mode or during it a Vauban can throw a ton of Tesla's at him and the cloud and turn him into a moving Lightning storm.

That'd be a huge power synergy thing man!...

You...You're a genius!! (Imagine the same with Hydroid, Volt,Saryn...Yup,great idea! :) )

actually forgot to mention unless you run a negative range build you should pretty much never be hit by hitscan anyway since you know the outer shield. only enemy really a threat is those with a high rate of fire - Heavy gunner

Actually as the Grineers level up, so do their accuracy, which is quite the BS, to the point where Turbulence hardly affects them anymore.

how? I'm interested

That would be slitghtly-more-humid-than-usual mist floating under Wukong (who doesn't turn into mist, he jumps on the clouds). 

Rooooh guys... Guys!

CLOUDS! RAIN! 

Wukong's mobile cloud + Hydroid's barrage (if I remember his 1st ability name correctly) = Highly controllable crowd control!!!

Wukong's mobile cloud +Vot's Shock  = Thunder cloud of defff!!!

Wukong's mobile cloud + Saryn power = Toxic rain or toxic cloud of annihilation!!!

Imagine the possibilities & the high improvement on the Warfrae synergy!

It's like playing Chrono Trigger on the Super NES and discovering that your characters can combine their magic powers with each other to hit harder. :)

Actually as the Grineers level up, so do their accuracy, which is quite the BS, to the point where Turbulence hardly affects them anymore.

works fine for me.

Even with my current Jetstream build, which has 85% range, you're still going to be completely fine through the entire starchart regarding hitscan weapons. The only times I ever notice the accuracy debuff starts to suffer, if I go beyond the usual 20 to 25 waves of T4 Defense, as if you're of the few that try to go for 40+, heavy gunners will hit you the majority of the time (you really need to take them out quick).

But like I said, that's a very small percentage of Warframe's content as a whole (via high waves of T4 Defense), but everything else, as long you're not under that 85% threshold, you're golden for literally everything else.

add me to the list of people that think Zephyr should be able to fly.

Even with out Wu Kong being a thing, it's just silly she can't.

It's silly that people think true flight would benefit Zephyr in any way. Currently, Zephyr's mobility is 100% horizontal. Warframe's tilesets are extremely enclosed, and not suited for any sort of true speedy flight. Replacing Zephyr's current fast and skillful mobility system flight mode would completely remove Tail Wind's strength, which easily makes Zephyr the fastest warframe in the game provided you know how to use it. It would increase Zephyr's vertical mobility at the expense of her horizontal mobility, and because of how much more useful horizontal mobility is compared to vertical mobility, it would have barely any functionality at all compared to what we have now. I'd call it a straight up nerf.

It's also silly that people think a painfully slow levitation power that actively decreases Wukong's mobility is in any way comparable to a power that singlehandedly makes Zephyr the fastest frame in the game. Cloudwalking is a survivability tool and nothing else.

Edited by 4G3NT_0R4NG3

It's silly that people think true flight would benefit Zephyr in any way. Currently, Zephyr's mobility is 100% horizontal. Warframe's tilesets are extremely enclosed, and not suited for any sort of true speedy flight. Replacing Zephyr's current fast and skillful mobility system flight mode would completely remove Tail Wind's strength, which easily makes Zephyr the fastest warframe in the game provided you know how to use it. It would increase Zephyr's vertical mobility at the expense of her horizontal mobility, and because of how much more useful horizontal mobility is compared to vertical mobility, it would have barely any functionality at all compared to what we have now. I'd call it a straight up nerf.

It's also silly that people think a painfully slow levitation power that actively decreases Wukong's mobility is in any way comparable to a power that singlehandedly makes Zephyr the fastest frame in the game. Cloudwalking is a survivability tool and nothing else.

Not the point, even in the slightest.

being logical. the fact Zephyr can't actually fly, despite her being the 'aireal' Frame is just stupid

It's just stupid to nerf an ability that doesn't need it. Game balance ALWAYS takes priority over logic and realism, especially in a game about magical space ninjas.

Edited by 4G3NT_0R4NG3

It's just stupid to nerf an ability that doesn't need it. Game balance ALWAYS takes priority over logic and realism, especially in a game about magical space ninjas.

Who talks about a nerf? Wukong can keep his cloud & Zephyr can get a free-flight mode!... Just merge her first 2 powers in one & tadaaaa! You got a true birdframe. :)