Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Can Fly But Zephyr Cant

Axeroix

But the cloud is slow and invulnerable and drains energy. 

Zephyr is not totally useless, and her powers have some omissions in regards to parkour, but overall she's not TOO bad after parkour 2.0. But she's nothing to write home about. Too many,  too inflexible air mobility powers. 

She'll get a rework, and Vauban's jumpity-jumps as well, in time. 

Valkyr was the worst in Parkour, good she's getting a rework, she needed it badly. 

wukong cant attack while in his cloud.

He also can't BE attacked.

I think letting Zephyr having a flying ability while allowing her to attack with her main weapons wouldn't be to out-of-the-question if she was still able to be attacked and take damage.

He also can't BE attacked.

I think letting Zephyr having a flying ability while allowing her to attack with her main weapons wouldn't be to out-of-the-question if she was still able to be attacked and take damage.

That would be nice.

Also, maybe Aviator wouldn't be as useless as now (or should I say... ever?).

I'm hoping they combine Tail Wind and Dive Bomb into one skill and free up a skill slot to allow her to use a flight mode. Also, Tail Wind being able to be completely aimable while even touching the ground instead of having to be in the air would be nice .

Edited by SicSlaver

wukong cant attack while in his cloud.

They said it opens up finishers, so technically this statement is untrue.

wukong is extremly slow and can't do nothing while in the cloud thing.

I was playing Blade and Soul and felt the glide was really slow, slower than walking in fact, until i tested it, it was the same speed. Point being, when you're in the air things look like they are moving slower, ever noticed it doesn't look like you're moving 500+km/hr in an air plane? go back and look at Rebecca's screen when Sheldon uses the air walk after the hand shake, the movement is actually pretty decent.

I want to see Zephyr's ult become archwing style movement with the use of your standard weapons.

I wnat the Ult to Stay the same, remove dive bomb. F*** Dive bomb.

Not the ult but Turbulence.

Turbulence is way too good to warrant that, Turbulence is why people call Zephyr a tank.