The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Thoughts On Atlas.

(PSN)buddy72757

Am i the only one that thinks he looks cool? lol. I'm kind of disappointed by his abilities though i mean he isn't a brawler frame at all he is 100 percent some kind of earthy rock guy which is fine i guess but... So many awesome things could have been done with his ult and he just summons golems...

Edited by crackbeard

Am i the only one that thinks he looks cool? lol. I'm kind of disappointed by his abilities though i mean he isn't a brawler frame at all he is 100 percent some kind of earthy rock guy which is fine i guess but... So many awesome things could have been done with his ult and he just summons golems...

Nah I like the look of him as well, his abilities seem a bit lackluster but I'll save judgement for when he is released.

People are complaining that his turn to stone move is like chromas spectral scream... I'm like 95 percent sure thats a placeholder animation lol....

But i do think his 1 move is going to look pretty stupid when you have a melee weapon equipped... probably making me not ever use it and instead just melee attack x.x

Edited by crackbeard

Meh i didnt like Atlas and the Monkey king. I really dont care about those two. I'll prob level up them and sell them. They'll be the only frames that i'll sell. 

On the other hand, that wrist attached crossbow weapon looks fun. And the frame skins are on the way. Im waiting for them. Im not even slightly hyped about the frames. They are not my cup of tea.