Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Often Do You Find A "toxic Player"?

EternalOdyessy

I run into one or two a month or so. That's REALLY impressive, compared to a lot of other MMO games.

Though, when I find a toxic player, they are really toxic.

I bring Banshee into a Interception mission, and I was lectured by a toxic MR20 elitist (Not going to name-shame.) on why Banshee is apparently "crap tier"

He died three times explaining this to me.

Edited by DampEternalSoul

I do not run into toxic players very often, but when i do, it is on higher tier missions.

I get called noob for playing Oberon or the "pro skill group" of three players decides to leave e.g. draco, because i joined with Oberon...

The sad thing is, i'm still the one with most damage on those maps or have to rezz those toxic players ten times over because of their 1337- skillz.

Speaking of toxic - nerf Saryn ultimate!

( and buff Oberon)

I don't really know, but I know there's always a Saryn in my game.

LOL! It is a great damage type, so probably see toxin mods a lot especially in combination with others!

every mission I play with a pug group, everyday.

Wow - I do a lot of PUGing and I can say almost never do I find toxic players actually playing. Actually, I can count on one hand the number of times a PUG player has even communicated, let alone been toxic during a mission. Maybe being on a console has benefits in this case.

in PvP? Every single person I've encountered that has had a mic was a toxic player. Those who didn't have mics would message me, which is funny as all hell. I'd report them, which is pointless. You'll just get a message back to ignore them even though they say what they say. No consquences for them. Ridiculous.

Outside of PvP, during a game? 1 guy. Very popular guy too. Good player. Just 1 guy in 55days logged on the game. He's an Absolute egomaniac A****** though.

I'm not counting players from a certain clan, which are all A******s that I've encountered.

& I'm not counting trading chat. where you say nty to a overpriced whatever and you hurt there feelings so, so, SO bad.

Edited by (PS4)Juzam666

I run into one or two a month or so. That's REALLY impressive, compared to a lot of other MMO games.

Though, when I find a toxic player, they are really toxic.

I bring Banshee into a Interception mission, and I was lectured by a toxic MR20 elitist (Not going to name-shame.) on why Banshee is apparently "crap tier"

He died three times explaining this to me.

Banshee is easily top tier if modded correctly. Don't let anyone dictate what you should play as.

If you want to run around with Rhino Prime and a Boltor Prime - Go ahead - If you want to run around with Mag and a Braton - Go Ahead.

Edited by Latiac