Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pls Mr Rank Conclave

Trickst3rGawd

If you are good with PvP, why not educate the poor then? Make forum posts what do you need to know about conclave, chat with the lesser PvP'ers and give them constructive feedback. Yes, many of those bad players might be trying their best to improve their game but directionless growth is slow and henceforth pointing out what were their mistakes may result of entire batch of shot wrecking crew of conclave by the end of next month.

So, take the little extra effort, don't complain, teach.

Then maybe give them some hints? I don't think MR based conclave is necessary, I am MR20 but I blow at conclave since I never play it, so I would be on the same level as the lower rank players essentially.

If you are good with PvP, why not educate the poor then? Make forum posts what do you need to know about conclave, chat with the lesser PvP'ers and give them constructive feedback. Yes, many of those bad players might be trying their best to improve their game but directionless growth is slow and henceforth pointing out what were their mistakes may result of entire batch of shot wrecking crew of conclave by the end of next month.

So, take the little extra effort, don't complain, teach.

Go play some conclave matches, try to teach them. See if they care.

Assuming you are in team annihilation-

Sticking together with your low MR teammates both protects your team (by claiming their oro before the enemy), and helps them to observe and learn from a skilled player at close distance.

In other words, stick together with low MR teammates, and with teammates in general. The purpose of the oro system in team annihilation is to encourage people to stick together to protect their team's oro..

Edited by Pythadragon

Having new players with rank 4 starting gear is bad, that measn Conclave is probably the first thing they did after Vor's Prize. I could easily see players leaving Warframe because they think PvP is extremely unbalanced, pay2win, etcetera.

Just a MR 2 lock, to make sure they understands the foundations of Warframe.

Please don't do the "MR means nothing" thing, because if you are under MR 2, I hate to say it, but it does mean something.

smart remark

Dude just carry. Works every time!

Okay, now that that is out of the way, try to stick around them. As others said, you can help them stay alive and get kills, and you can snag their Oro before enemies do. If all else fails (and I will admit to doing this), use them as bait. It's not a nice thing, but it does often work.

Sometimes newbies make the best meat shields and decoys.  Just hope that your opponents don't wipe them out too fast.

If a newbie is looking to be trained, they'll join a PvP clan.

Some low MRs are actually highly skilled, anyway, because they have experience from other FPS.  I have been taken down by more bratons than I can count.

If you really want to start separating matches with MR or ranking then you better get like couple hundred more consistent players so that we dont just sit around till someone in our category gets on. Right now matches with 3 or less people are not too viable, one reason is due to hp spawns.

I enjoy playing PVP.  My only gripe is not being able to mod the conclave load out with anything.  You have to get conclave mods and that's darn near impossible.  Other then that I have a lot of fun.  So if anyone has any suggestion please tell me.

play frost, stay tunned with the flavor of the week, end of story, hehe

I generally leave a match if there is alot of new or lower MR players - if they don't respond to chat.

I often get abused by lower MR players for using my "Cheap pay to win" Ash Prime.

But some have friend requested me and vice versa and given them advice and mods etc.

If its a Team Annhilation ill just dance around and not fire back too often so they can get used to aiming.

smart remark

Okay, now that that is out of the way, try to stick around them. As others said, you can help them stay alive and get kills, and you can snag their Oro before enemies do. If all else fails (and I will admit to doing this), use them as bait. It's not a nice thing, but it does often work.

smart remark

<3

It's always a fun game when your MR1 Excalibur team mates start shooting you with their MK1-Bratons in the beginning of the match. It's even better when you're up against MR15+ players. But the most fun part comes when they leave 5 minutes later because they're getting stomped, leaving you 1v4. Ah... good times!