Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17.5 - I Wanna Rock N' Roll All Night Edition - It's Alive!

BrazilianJoe

Um... WHAT Ubisoft are you talking about? The customer support phone lines that are staffed 24/7 with people who do not speak your language and can barely read basic information off a screen? Whose invariable response is 'I am sorry I cannot help with that. Have a nice day.' *click*

Or the online support people who tell you to 'find it on google and fix it yourself?'

Ubi's company policy is not to speak to customers. AT ALL. After all, one they HAVE the customer's money, WHY the **** should they care?

Wait... Are you on PC or console? If console, then yes, they actually act like they give a S#&$ at times. PC? Pfft. PC players are there to get screwed.

i dont have this expiriences, and when i need support i get it, easy and clear, never have had problems ...

same in warframe =)

https://twitter.com/sheldoncarter/status/649580461161889793

stop toying with our emotions god damn it

you should know sheldon, he is a kid with a good business mind, i think he needed his time to come together with and he show it, nothing wrong

as well as thursdays are update-days, right ? so, i think we get the update today with the chance for the new toys, and when it runs smooth we will get this new quest (or however it is called) started tomorrow as this screenshots from ps4-area has shown us

and if things are different then they are different, i keep myself off as best as i can from not getting clear dates from DE, why should i let it happen that their "playfulness" drives me mad ? or should i, and if, what does it change then that i waste "energy" for nothing ... ^^)

Edited by SbruL

If you guys seen the prime time news, it might come today

Yeah, but what about the person who made it?, this is going to kill the warframe builder 

Warframe builder will still be useful imo. 

For those who want to share their builds, or for new players who go there searching for how to build a weapon or frame. 

we just wont be using it anymore to see our #'s

it looks like DE is the only company which cant announce clear date/time for updates ... mostly all other companies do it, i would be pleased that this nonsense to barbeque us become a final end, im not really interested to "pay" for "getting some emotions fired up which are not mine" ... =)

i also see that there was a time where the forum was full with hype-threads, what happened ?

it looks like DE is the only company which cant announce clear date/time for updates ... mostly all other companies do it, i would be pleased that this nonsense to barbeque us become a final end, im not really interested to "pay" for "getting some emotions fired up which are not mine" ... =)

i also see that there was a time where the forum was full with hype-threads, what happened ?

Played a lot of online games and DE isn't the only company, so that is a massive exaggeration. 

Almost no gaming company gives clear dates for the sake of protecting themselves in case they need more time. The vast majority of gaming companies even if they have a "patchday" will not announce major features with a set date beforehand unless it is already, ready to go~

The F*** are you talking about? There are plenty of other companies which don't provide accurate dates on patches. Most of the time they are the smaller companies or indie devs, because they tend to be working on patches up until and often on the day of the patch itself. You can't provide an accurate patch release date in such conditions.

Almost no gaming company gives clear dates for the sake of protecting themselves in case they need more time. The vast majority of gaming companies even if they have a "patchday" will not announce major features with a set date beforehand unless it is already, ready to go~

^ what they said.

Edited by ShogunGunshow

while this may be accurate (i don't play enough games to be confident they are all mostly accurate with their releases) you have to note updates aren't handled in warframe the same as most companies. this game tries to feed us content the moment it is available, instead of like most games that create an update, pick through it with a fine tooth comb and then when all is cropped together neatly tell the players the date they plan to let it sail. with de they stop after the first step, the update is pieced together, they look for any glaring holes, and then send it to us the next chance they get. this can create a world of iffs during the whole end process since there's no way to tell what issues can arise or how long it takes to trouble shoot, and since unlike other games de is aiming for the update to come out the instant they are done that period is far more visible. 

i'm not saying this is a good or bad model to follow, but their is reason to their jumpy releases and why they aren't like most games you've encountered. 

Edited by Cubewano