Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17.5 - I Wanna Rock N' Roll All Night Edition - It's Alive!

BrazilianJoe

IS COMINGGG!

https://warframe.com/17-5-hub?id=1

no more question mark

Not saying you are wrong, but there was no image of a question mark once before, yet then and now, the text related to the mark was still there

"Blow away targets with sonic force.

Learn More..."

"Remember to keep checking in as more previews of The Jordas Precept update are added to the Hub, and feel free to discuss them in our forums."

was just a matter of time until we get a line gun :3

DE knows whats good

Edited by CruelMaiden

So, new Hub update!

So One new Melee weapon, 2 new Corpus weapons, and 2 new arcwing weapons?, but no NEW ARCWING?, slightly dispointed 

A new archwing is very due tbh. 

we could use a healer/defensive one. 

we've got a 

Balanced.

Tank/Damage

Stealth 

So, new Hub update!

So One new Melee weapon, 2 new Corpus weapons, and 2 new arcwing weapons?, but no NEW ARCWING?, slightly dispointed 

C-Corpus weapon? What was the latest Corpus weapon? Opticor?

Edited by Kotokopter

actually it seems after grineer got a lot of love lately, it's the corpus' turn now. New enemies, weapons...

GOOD!

And while I'm not OVERHYPED for this update, I will say I REALLY can't wait to play it. Mostly I'm bored and don't want to log in until I can.

ATTENTION PC TENNO!
Posted on 01/10/2015 - 11:11

Weapons-website.jpg?itok=g0-FZtjc

Utilize the compact but deadly Sonicor to blow away targets with sonic force -- probably also causing massive internal trauma and broken bones in the process. The twin-linked Convectrix laser cannon will cut fry enemies at a distance with its converging laser circuits.

Make your punches lethal as you strap on Tekko. Cut down the opposition in the vacuum of space with Kaszas. The Phaedra will assist in filling free-space enemies with a slew of large caliber bullets.

Note: This is part of The Jordas Precept preview Hub, main Hub can be accessed here.