The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Clan Died Without Darksector

deanveva

I think for Dark Sector conflicts to work, there have to be more gradiations of solar rail ownership. If a clan wins, they shouldn't get everything, and if a clan looses they shouldn't get nothing. Otherwise you end up with winners having vastly more resources to spend on rewards, which means they'll keep winning because they can just outspend everyone else.

He's referring to the dark sector conflicts.

Why would Dark Sector, a game nobody plays from 2008, mean that people are leaving his clan? I don't usually say this but lol.

He was just making a meanie joke, OP said Darksector instead of Darksector(s)

(╯°Д°)╯︵ ┻━┻

If DE can manage to bring it back through Conclave mechanics, I think that would be really cool. Teshin seems like the kind of guy to back the Tenno doing that sort of thing.

"The strongest lion is that which gets to eat, while those weaker take the scraps; so too must the strongest warriors be prepared for battle. Attack or defend this Solar Rail, claim this darkened sector and the riches it holds for our own."

The lies and shadiness are what make the DS meta *fun*. 

Not the kind of "fun" we need in warframe. DDOSing to win nodes, switching out rewards last minute. Then gloating about it because you know they can't prove anything while you take 100% credits from the mission.

Keep that kind of toxicity with nexon's and perfect world's "games".

Not the kind of "fun" we need in warframe. DDOSing to win nodes, switching out rewards last minute. Then gloating about it because you know they can't prove anything while you take 100% credits from the mission.

Keep that kind of toxicity with nexon's and perfect world's "games".

DS conflicts were deeply unfair even before some groups took to extra-game activities to win. Rewards for winning solar rails need to be pretty sharply limited and/or spread out among participants. It shouldn't be all-or-nothing. And winning a DS conflict should not reward any resources that contribute to winning the next DS conflict.

Well we can all agree that the Dark Sectors were indeed a source of toxicity and darkness and when DE shot down that source, all the toxic clans and players followed suit and vanished along with it. I believe they should keep it that way and make it a PvE form of PvP.