Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Know The Next Prime

ValkyrWF

via dataminers, whom DE has already messed with.

#PrimedStreamline

#TotallyReliableSource

No there was some posts about it a while back. In the news section of the liset there was a Trinity Prime announcement. It only showed up in a certain country though, don't remember which country.

They are referring to that image from a Portuguese player that showed trinity prime in the news feed on the liset. although they did make a comment about putting fake stuff in the game. 

That's the one.

Edited by (PS4)lydon123

No there was some posts about it a while back. In the news section of the liset there was a Trinity Prime announcement. It only showed up in a certain country though, don't remember which country.

That's the one.

Sorry, your post was ambiguous as to the source of the information.

Nah DE just troll us player

Since they don't have anyone to troll anymore

As much as DE SAID they "like to troll and trick the playerbase with fake info" I honestly don't think they're THAT cunning.

What they seemed to be doing with that whole statement during the Devstream is a clever double-bluff to try and put us off the trail, but, honestly, they didn't really pull it off well.

And it's not surprising. They're Canadians - Canadians are WAY to nice and open for that sort of thing.

As much as DE SAID they "like to troll and trick the playerbase with fake info" I honestly don't think they're THAT cunning.

What they seemed to be doing with that whole statement during the Devstream is a clever double-bluff to try and put us off the trail, but, honestly, they didn't really pull it off well.

And it's not surprising. They're Canadians - Canadians are WAY to nice and open for that sort of thing.

I like to believe that.

But once a troll .... always a troll

Its like giving a bad impression of yourself.

And DE do that best