The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Sucks

KuraiWolf2014

Enough with the Stalker! Every time I drop into a mission he spawns almost immediatly after I start. Please fix this or get rid of it. I haven't been able to finish any missions recently because he constantly spawns and rips me a new ***hole. I end up taking 1 hit from full health and shields and die. Yes my frame and weapons are maxed with good mods and I still die instantly. Any time I attack him, I do almost NO damage. Yet I can 1 shot most enemies including some bosses. How am I supposed to deal with him!? If I wanted to have someone intrude on my game and wipe me out with overpowered gear, I would just play Dark Souls!

Some people would kill to be in your position. Literaly. I kill bosses at least twice a day until I get a mark from Stalker so he'll show up. 

Count your blessing mate. Even if those blessing 1 shot you. 

I have yet to see stalker.. its been 2 weeks.. i kill 3 bosses each day. 

I need the Sigil, and its a rare drop. i envy you

I have yet to see stalker.. its been 2 weeks.. i kill 3 bosses each day. 

I need the Sigil, and its a rare drop. i envy you

I ended up getting the sigil from him a few days ago. My friend and I got really lucky for him to show up during a defense since he almost always one-shots me as well. I hate his &#! so much, and for the newer folks, it feels like a progression block.

Although we did notice him using a new move while I was spamming Rift Walk on my Limbo. It's similar to Oberon's Reckoning, but it keeps people other than his target away from him.

your action has consequences ( I SAID IT)

• Taunt 1
    • (Player's name), you can't run from your past.
    • (Player's name) there is no place to hide.
    • I know your every move (player's name).

• Taunt 2
    • The blood of (boss' name) is on your hands. Did you really think there would be no repercussions?
    • The murder of (boss' name) will not go unpunished.
    • There is no salvation for your crime against (boss' name).

• Taunt 3
    • You shall not leave this place!
    • I am your reckoning!
    • Your sentence is death!

Enough with the Stalker! Every time I drop into a mission he spawns almost immediatly after I start.

That's intentional; Stalker is only allowed to spawn during the first 4 minutes 30 seconds

I end up taking 1 hit from full health and shields and die. Yes my frame and weapons are maxed with good mods and I still die instantly. Any time I attack him, I do almost NO damage.

What's your build? Because it sounds like you need more ranks in Vitality and more Radiation damage

More armor will help, his Dread does Slash. Lots of Slash. Everything else can be dealt with by running away and shooting over your shoulder. In Void I've found its best to bait him into a laser trap. Also when he goes invisible, Run. Just Run. He will teleport and start wrecking your S#&$ with Hate (which will stagger lock you).

dude... im actually quite pissed at that. ive spent so much time farming for the 3 field bosses that its rediculous. they never show up for me when on my own and very very rarely when im in a group...

i really want to get hate and despair and brakk but lately connection sucks so cant join farms and forced to look solo.